Will the US and North Korea go to war within the next 2 weeks?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by joepistole, Aug 15, 2017.

?

Will the US and North Korea go to war with each other within the next few weeks?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  1. Xmo1 Registered Senior Member

The aristocratic cult will not allow deviation from their agenda's as long as they retain power in government. They have power based in law, which transfers to economy (the capitalist system) who's stated goal is to make money. They will vote out any person or law which doesn't support them. They will commit military forces when they feel a threat not to the American people, but to 'their' institutions (not the EPA, or SEC). Their law has one rule - make a profit. If there were one law that had two rules - take care of life, and make a profit, the world would be a different place.

My experience has been that these deadheads start shit during the Christmas holidays (my homies), when it's cold as hell outside. They use the weather against their adversaries, and they don't care how that affects American people as long as they aren't going to be out there.

The reason we don't know whether or not we are going to war is because we don't think like they do, and they don't share their information with others (us). Kim and Trump are equally unpredictable. No point in guessing. I won't know till I see it happening.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Engell79 Registered Member

Been following a lot of news broadcasts about this subject lately, as well as a few really good S.Korean news blogs. The S.Korean media seems to have the most neutral news coverage of the whole thing in my opinion.

were the US media are "fantasts" or typical "Click bate" headlines to their news, and Twitter-Rump making every thing even worse, and "USSR idealist" Russian news coverage is very biased as well.... N.Korean news not even worth mentioning here...
    Japan news and news blog does have seveal good points in their coverage...

but all in all id go with the S.korean news outlets ive watched, the chances for an actual war is very very slim. Its like setting the doom clock at 11.59 but at the last minut theres a steel pin preventing it to hit Midnight.

The economical repocussions are to severe for the US to even consider going in to a war.

If i do my best to analyze it all, id say playing warmonger is the BEST THING IN THE WORLD for both Trump and Kim, they are using it, the same way the romans used the Colluseum to have people forget what really matters. Having people spend less time on so many other subjects that are very important
    and things we SHOULD be spending our time on, is not attractive to Trump. And for Kim, the threat of war, is an aid to help keep hes "Back-land" in check.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gawdzilla Sama Registered Senior Member

The Chinese are ordering the Norks to clean up their nuclear program lest parts of China become part of a catastrophe. Kim has to be feeling a bit alone right now.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.