Will Tattoos be Taboo?

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Woody, May 1, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i have been to a wedding (my own) and others peoples too, and i wear what i am supposed to wear for that occasion, like when i go to the shaolin temple to train, i wear my shaolin uniform. if i worked in an office i would wear a suit, or shirt and tie,

but you said what people should and shouldent wear walking down the street in day-to-day life, you made yourself the authority on fashion and what people should wear in their free time and in public. its up to the individual as to what he/she wears, it doesent make them a loser just because you dont like what they are wearing,

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I have no moral objection to tattoos. But I will go so far as to point out that when you unhook a brassiere and move to place that gentle kiss, a tricolor insect is about the last thing you want to be looking at.

I would look as ridiculous with a tattoo as I would with an earring. Doesn't mean everyone would look so ridiculous, but it's fifteen years later and I still have my devil-horn scar (made with a cigarette lighter while gobbling too much porcine adrenaline) on my left hand; at least the thing isn't black, or that sickly shade of green that some tattoos turn.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BoSmoke Mr Ganja Lover Registered Senior Member

Thats a shame, what kinda bar is it ? Id think plasters could fall in the drinks or the ice.

Maybe but a red rose or poppy tatoo in the right place can be just the perfct thing to kiss, and make sure the gal enjoys you!:shake:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.