Will Bush bomb Iran?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by madanthonywayne, Sep 3, 2007.

1. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Sandy ... the aurora is risin' behind us
    The pier lights our carnival life forever
    Love me tonight for I may never see you again
    Hey Sandy girl ...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Crawl Out Through The Fallout: Sheldon Allman [1960]

Crawl out through the fallout, baby
    When they drop that bomb
    Crawl out through the fallout
    With the greatest of aplomb
    When your white count's getting higher
    Hurry, don't delay
    I'll hold you close and kiss those
    Radiation burns away

To my loving arms
    Through the rain of Strontium 90
    Think about your hero
    When you're at Ground Zero
    And crawl out through the fallout back to me

You know what I mean
    Crawl out through the fallout
    'Cause they said this bomb was clean
    If you cannot find the way
    Just listen for my song
    I'll love you all your life
    Although that may not be too long

To my loving arms
    While those ICBM's keep us free
    When you hear me call out
    Baby, kick the wall out
    And crawl out through the fallout back to me

'Cause you'll be the only girl in the world
    Why don't you crawl out through the fallout back to me (Repeat twice)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

...LOL! A little sensationalism for us tonight, Spider?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Don't forget Nagasaki and Hiroshima .....and the numbers of people who lived throught it, some almost at ground zero!

What we need more of in the world today is ....MUSHROOM CLOUDS!

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

Yeah, let's send some C.O.D. to Syria, North Korea, Lebanon, Russia, China, and a few other select nuisances.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's the culture of life for ya.

9. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

10. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

11. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

12. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

13. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Bush has requested 88 million as part of the emergency spending bill for Massive Ordnance Penetrators, better known as bunker busters, to be fitted to stealth bombers.

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hey MAdAnt,

I trust you ahd a good weekend

I read abnout this too.. It has been argued that it could be just to force the iranains hand into negotiation by letting them know that real shit is going tio happen if they dont bend... i expect the Bush administration would like Iran to know about these MOPS

~~~~~~~~
    cheers
    zak

15. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

I think we may want to wait until they get a Nuke center.

What are you saving people from? Heaven? Cause it damn sure seems you're sending them straight to hell.

16. broadandbeaver 'Now I am become Death Registered Senior Member

What troops are being sent to Iran? We are having a hard enough time keeping troops in the current failed wars we have going on now.

I realize that Bush isn't all there and is pretty much taking on these wars for the sake of his israel interest but really, what troops are gonna die this time? Do we have a million man clone army ready to be delivered?

Does he expect the people of Iran to just lie down and allow that shock and awe crap again? Thing is, when he invaded Iraq, it was after years of sanctions. People were pretty much to damn weak to fight. Wait, did the Iraqi people even fight back? I don't recall many deaths of americans unless they where being killed by other americans.

I guess it's time for another terrorist attack in the USA. This time Iran gets the blame.

17. otheadp Banned Banned

you know that old favourite: "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran"

an instant classic!

18. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Instant crap. There's nothing cute about terrorist threats.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, that's an odd thing for YOU to say, Hype ....you've been telling us that we shouldn't even worry about terrorists, that we should just go on living our lives without one single worry about it. And that the cops would take care of those nasty terrorists. Now you're implying that terrorist threats are, in fact, a danger to us? Huh?

Baron Max

20. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"you've been telling us that we shouldn't even worry about terrorists, that we should just go on living our lives without one single worry about it."

You've either misunderstood me, or are attempting to twist my words. I've been telling you that we should not allow terrorism to shake our good sense.

"the cops would take care of those nasty terrorists."

You got that right: Terrorists such as the 9-11 perpetrators, Spanish Train bombers, London underground/bus bombers, etc are not armies. They are murderous criminals who are much more effectively taken down by cops, and the proof of that is everywhere.

"Now you're implying that terrorist threats are, in fact, a danger to us? Huh?"

No, I was pointing out that terrorist threats are not cute. Pay attention.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I still read that as ....don't worry about those silly terrorists.

Is this the same cops who can't even catch and convict over 50% of all the murderers in the country? Is this the same cops who can't catch and convict even a 1/4 of the rapists? And you want those cops to be our first line of defense against terrorists?

Just remember, Hype, the cops can't do anything to anyone UNTIL a crime has been committed. So you want the terrorists to complete their missions, kill a bunch of people, before the cops can do anything? ...LOL!

I don't know, Hype, but you sure have a lot of faith in the cops ....even with such a terrible record of catching the bad guys.

Baron Max

22. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Baron Max "...the same cops who can't even catch and convict over 50% of all the murderers in the country?"

No. You don't send the parking police to take down a drug ring. If we devoted half of our Iraq misappropriations on international counterterrorism, we'd have entirely rolled up the original al-Qaeda and their financiers by now.

"the cops can't do anything to anyone UNTIL a crime has been committed."

Conspiracy is a crime.

"So you want the terrorists to complete their missions, kill a bunch of people, before the cops can do anything? ...LOL!"

We've been through that childish argument before. Get real.

"I don't know, Hype, but you sure have a lot of faith in the cops ....even with such a terrible record of catching the bad guys."

You sure have a lot of faith in bulls ....even with such a terrible record of shitting.

23. Donnal Registered Member

i dont know whos right or whos wrong but i reckon he would bomb anything

australians try telling the muslims in streets we had nothing to do with it i just ask em
    bout their very expensive jewelry like pink diamonds wow they are bloody big rocks too
    they said their country used to be rich and how everything has changed and made every one sad very very sad they never laugh or never seen one muslim smile not in australia

they talk like normal people they are polite to me never pushing religeon on to me and they care bout children i also love americans even more than one would imagine they let me give birth there and i was aloud to have an american native indian with me in australia so the americans are very loving so wonderful i had never had so much fun there than i have my whole life time here in australia
    so i guess i think bush would bomb anything but the americans i dont think would wanna do anything to harm no one