Will Britannia lose the Falklands ?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Killjoy, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

no I will not apply my own rationale. Because in the eyes of Russia, UK is an enemy. It has done many acts against Russian Federation which do not end with Litvenenko...

The so called "Japanese Ainu" are not Japanese at all, they are Ainu separate from Russians or Japanese. Ainu however are not intelligent enough to comprise their own country and thus have to be controlled by another nation. In this case Russia.

Obviously Falklands do not belong to anyone, as they were uninhabited. However the piece of the pie has been grabbed by the englishmen, so shall it be. However as Argentine is close by to the Falklands and as a Russian with UK as the enemy, I stand by firmly that UK must secede their unlawful occupation of the land or the next Falkland War will be at hand.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I hope you can back that up - or be reported for bigotry.

Being uninhabited at one time does not preclude current ownership.

Among others throughout history.

That would be why the Russians helped the UK in the last Falklands War then? Because we're enemies.
    You get worse

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

please give source.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wsionynw Master Queef Valued Senior Member

Are you delcaring war on the UK?

Why did the people of Argentina not colonise the Malvinas long before the British did? Is it perhaps because they didn't give two hoots about them?

As a Brit I really don't care who has control over the Islands, but I'm against uprooting the people living there against their will for no other reason than to satisfy the political ambitions of Chavez. Hey I know, why doesn't Chavez offer an incentive to the people of the Falklands for them to move to Argentina, marry an Argentine and then move back to the Islands?

Should all the white people in Australia and New Zealnd pack their bags and move back to Europe?

8. superstring01 Moderator

Mod Notes: Draq has been suspended for two weeks for, amongst many other things, posting bigotry and racist comments.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

In Soviet Russia, comments ban you!

10. superstring01 Moderator

Mod Notes: I can see this thread is officially going nowhere. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.