Wierd FootPrint Photos!

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by A Canadian, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

These pictures where taken on my deck with a low resolution digital camera.
    It is the dead of winter here in Canada, for the longest time it has been snowing quite a bit and I have personaly shoveled the snow myself, the snow has finaly melted some, leaving tracks from shoes and cats imprinted on the painted wooden boards, becuase of the salt we used to melt as much of the ice as we could. I was outside, and I noticed this strange thing... a bare front end of a foot imprinted on the wooden boards from the remaining salt.

I really do not know what this means.... but I find it ODD... I live on a acerage, middle of no where, and its been COLD... really cold recently... the idea that someone is running around with no shoes on is mind boogling...

Any ideas? lol.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Is that the only print? What is it's position on the deck?
    (Assuming it's not your own footy-print and you're just trying to see if we'll overlook the obvious...

)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Surely no human would step into the snow with a bare foot. It must be aliens! Is it the only foot print? Looks like the left foot. Can you find a right foot print? If no, then it could be an angel. Let's hope it was an angel and not an alien.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. generalhurrss Registered Senior Member

Looks like someone stepped in some white paint to me. You haven't been decorating of late have you?

8. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

It looks as though its left a physical imprint in your deck.

9. mis-t-highs I'm filling up Registered Senior Member

you will most proberly find it's one of your familys prints, someone must have got something on there foot, and stepped on there when it was slightly warmer, and left an oily print, unscreen till now, like writing with a candle on white paper, you dont see the writing until you paint over it, or simular to when you write on a window when it's misted up, the writing reappears the next time the window mists.
    theres nothing strange about it.

10. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

either it's that or bigfoot satisfying his curiosity. a normal sized print: I'd say a little bigfoot, the one that gets made fun of by the others

11. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

Poor one legged little bigfoot. The others call him 'stumpy'

12. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

as i said it is an impression from when some of the snow melted and left the impression from "salt water" so to speak. Yes, it is the only print, and no it was not any of my family members or friends. The direction of the print it heading towards... The corner of my deck.... where there is a fence/gaurd rail.

It is the size of a human foot... so I assume...

13. vslayer Registered Senior Member

someone could haev walked to the end of the deck, taken off their left shoe to throw at some vermon, then put their foot down, realised it was cold, and hopped back inside so as to put in back on without getting snow in it

14. certified psycho Beware of the Shockie Monkey Registered Senior Member

Looks so much like a human foot print.

15. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

The picture was not taken far enough back. If there is no heel, that indicates that whoever made the print was running. When you run, most of your weight is put on the front of your foot and not your heel.

Interesting

16. Pez11 Just visiting Registered Senior Member

This is most definitely the footprint of The Mother Mary. I would cut this section from the deck and sell it on eBay.

17. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

18. A Canadian Why talk? When you can listen? Registered Senior Member

No, it is the foot print of the person who gave ideas to the writer of the producer of the comic strip Garfield.

Geeeezz.

Yes, indeed it looks as if someone (something?) was running.

Still, I am 95% sure that it is a human foot, but who could of left this mark?

No family members...
    No visitors....

Could of been anyone at this point.

19. Gondolin Hell hath no fury like squid Registered Senior Member

Ever think to just ask the print where he came from. Im sure with enough interrogation he will come clean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.