Wiener's Wiener

Discussion in 'Politics' started by madanthonywayne, Jun 2, 2011.

1. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Well at least this is further proof Americans aren't so pathetic as to not vote for and elected a candidate based off name alone, of course Obama is the ultimate example of that.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

One way to ... uh ... look at it

Dan Savage offered this consideration earlier this week:

That sort of overture doesn't work on most women. But the guys who send cock shots aren't interested in most women .... They're interested in the sort of woman that this sort of overture works on. And the quickest way to find out if a woman is that sort of woman is to ... send the cock shot.

I think he's got a point.

Notes:

Savage, Dan. "SL Letter of the Day: Cock Shots". Slog. June 1, 2011. Slog.TheStranger.com. June 5, 2011. http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/06/01/sl-letter-of-the-day-cock-shots

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Guilty of what? Taking pictures of your junk or having a loved one take pictures of you is not unusual at all, given that everyone these days has a camera in their phone. Couples like to play around, it's perfectly natural. I have a whole collection of rather revealing pictures of an ex-girlfriend.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Maybe he should just take credit for it, say it was a little cold and let the whole thing blow over.

Also, those were Jockeye's. Note: the horizontal fly. (yeah, I work in retail) That, in and of itself, is cause for embarrassment. Put on some other boxer briefs. Under Armor makes a respectable pair.

~String

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  8. Regular0ldguy This is so much fun! Registered Senior Member

I know whether I have taken a picture of my junk and what my underwear looks like and so does he. As soon as it went public he figured out that there are a bunch of ways he can end up getting prosecuted for this, because he is a reasonably smart guy. The first is lying to officials and the second is making a false allegation. The problem is, he is a gov't official and if he was hacked that might be an issue. So if any agency starts looking into it, he is cooked, because he can only tell the truth or lie. Either way, he's dead politically because he'll be seen as either a perve or a liar.

Next it appears that he just didn't blackberry this but sent it from an application that he uses. That's a lot of history and preferences and passwords and such you would need to know to make a convincing hack.

And now some woman has come forward saying she has a bunch of lewd photos he sent to her from sexting.

He's cooked. Which I admit I take pleasure in because he was extraordinarily rude and arrogant whenever I saw him on the tube. I thought he was the worst of what a politician can aspire to.

One last thing. There was a time in my life when I (mistakenly) thought I was all set. I had made it. I was suddenly rich. I was suddenly the privileged elite. And like a drug this feeling comes over you that you can now do anything, and your mind immediately starts to search for things to do which you now think you should be able to do, and which you had previously shunned out of prudence. You just want to reach that next thrilling peak experience. I think a lot of successful actors experience this and go with it. Unfortunately.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's absurd, RegularOldguy, he did nothing wrong. There is absolutely no way anyone could prosecute him for this, even if it were deliberate. Being the victim of a hacker is not a crime. Taking pictures or having pictures taken of you is also not a crime.

10. superstring01 Moderator

Agreed.

But, having gotten out, he--as an elected official--simply needs to say, "Hey, I'm an adult, she's an adult. This is none of your business."

~String

11. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

The plot thickens:

Getty
    By Dylan Howard
    Senior Executive Editor, Star

Weinergate is getting bigger and bigger.

Another woman has come forward to RadarOnline.com and Star magazine and provided a sexting exchange with embattled New York Representative Anthony Weiner.

The woman says she has 200 sexually explicit messages from Weiner from a Facebook account the Democratic politician no longer uses.

RadarOnline.com and Star magazine verified that the account where the messages originated does belong to Weiner (see below).

He told the woman he had a "ridiculous bulge" in his shorts and asked if she "wanna see" it -- almost three months before a photo of an erect penis in tight fitting briefs appeared in the pol’s Twitter stream.

It’s a sensational twist to the scandal plaguing the embattled New York congressman. This new woman is middle-aged* and from Nevada.

She requested that her name not be used but Radar and Star verified that she is listed as one of Weiner’s friends on his Facebook page.

The woman provided* Radar and Star with a partially redacted transcript of a private Facebook "sexting" exchange she allegedly had with married Weiner on March 16.

Weiner, 46, wrote to the woman, "ridiculous bulge in my shorts now. wanna see?"

She responded: "Yea! can u send a pic?"

"jeez, im rushing. let me take a quick pic," Weiner answered.

After the woman asked how she was going to receive the image, Weiner allegedly told her: "It wont go away. and now im taking pics of it. making me harder still."

The woman told us the married politician never sent her the nude photo because he "got cold feet."

But she claimed she has long been the object of Weiner's steamy flirtation and the pair have carried on a "long-term Facebook affair" since early this year.

"I have more than 200 messages from him and they're all explicit in nature," she told us.

In another missive laced with sexual overtures, Weiner allegedly wrote: "You will surely make noise when I take you (censored). I will tell you (censored)"

Responding to a message initiated by the woman, Weiner also sexted: "I like when you talk about (censored)."

The woman, who has volunteered as a Democratic campaign worker, said she never met the congressman.

But in another startling claim, she claimed she once had a 30 minute phone sex session with Weiner on his government provided telephone.

The woman said: "After a while I said to Anthony, 'Why are writing these messages when we can just speak?'

"I gave him my number and he called me from his office and we proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes.

"A few days later, I tried to call him back on that number.

"But the number wouldn't connect to his office; instead there was a recorded message that it was an outgoing U.S. Congress line only."

Star and Radar have* confirmed Weiner's sexting messages originated from a Facebook account he used regularly until November 24, last year and recently abadoned. (A source close to Weiner verfied that he used that page.)

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

But for New York City ....

Ordinarily, I would say his political career would be coming to a close, but these are New York voters, and in Queens and Brooklyn, at that. He might actually survive this scandal.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wow, he admits he did it.

14. Regular0ldguy This is so much fun! Registered Senior Member

That was his only play to stay out of jail. If any official asked him about it and he lied, it was Martha Stewart and Scooter Libby all over again. No crime, but lying to cops.

That was my point. Not absurd. It was the next step that would send him to jail. Lying about it to any official or making a false claim.

It's just sex and a private life until you lie to the "authorities."

And even the Moderator hammers me? Wow.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  15. Regular0ldguy This is so much fun! Registered Senior Member

Yes, it's all over drudge.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

When and where did Weiner lie to an FBI agent or other federal law enforcement official? When and where did Weiner violate the law as you claim?

17. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Yep, he finally came clean.

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Embattled Rep. Anthony Weiner admitted to posting lewd photos of himself on Twitter at a Monday afternoon press conference.

While addressing the media*at the Sheraton Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, Weiner made the following statement: “Last Friday night I tweeted a photograph of myself that I intended to send as direct message as part of a joke to a woman in Seattle. Once I realized I posted it to Twitter, I panicked, I* took it down and said that I had been hacked. I then continued with that story to stick to that story which was a hugely regrettable mistake.”

Weiner apologized to the Seattle student, who was on the receiving end of the tweet. “To be clear, the picture was of me and I sent it. I am deeply sorry for the pain this has caused my wife Huma and our family, and my constituents, my friends, supporters and staff,” Weiner said.

In addition, the congressman said that “over the past few years I have engaged in several inappropriate conversations conducted over Twitter, Facebook, email, and occasionally on the phone with women I have met online.”

Weiner said he “exchanged messages and photos of an explicit nature with about six women over the last three years.” He said “most” of the communications took place before his marriage, but admitted some took place afterward.

‘To be clear, I have never met any of these women or have had any physical relationships at any time,” Weiner said.

Weiner said that he may seek professional help, but stated “this is my own personal mistake.* This is a deep weakness that I have demonstrated.”

Weiner*also said he would not resign and that he did not believe that he did anything that broke the law.*Weiner said it was a mistake but that he was trying to protect his wife.

“This was a mistake and I am very sorry for it and take it very seriously,” he said.

When asked if he would split from his wife, Weiner said he loved his wife very much and that they would not split

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Ugggg! Are politicians all just really fucked up personally? Clinton could not keep his pants on, that senator had to see how well the glory hole worked in an airport bathroom, now this guy was sending pictures of his junk, how many more are sick in the head? Or maybe this is just further proof people in generally are fucked up!

I don't know if he should resign or not, was what he did illegal or just simply vulgar? I guess he could stay if it was latter, but I and certainly most of his voters probably should think less of him from now on.

19. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

He says he's not going to resign. Probably the only thing he might get into serious trouble for is misappropriation oqf government resources if he did the phone sex or whatever on government equipment. Unless, of course, some of his on line girlfriends were underage.........

20. John99 Banned Banned

WOW...and on Twitter?

What next?

:::wallbang:

21. superstring01 Moderator

No. They're just human. And most Americans expect them to be saints. This is not an excuse for Wiener not just admitting to what we all knew, but maybe our politicians would admit to their pecadillos if we would just lighten up a little.

It's a dick people. 50% of the population has one. That half of the population LITERALLY spends a good portion of their life thinking about all the fun places they can stick it. It's insane to think that a politician wouldn't be using the interwebs to try to find some strange.

~String

22. superstring01 Moderator

Seriously! ON TWITTER!???

Isn't that shit, like, public?

~String

23. Bells Staff Member

I think one of his biggest issues is that he tried to cover it up and lied about it when it was kind of obvious. The other issue is that, well.. it's sleazy.

Seems his little 'pecadillo' is that he may be the type to get off at cybering. Because typing 'oh yeah babyyyy' makes people orgasm apparently. And just to show he's turned on, he sends a photo of his penis via twitter. Which makes him a dick to be honest.

If the name suits I guess...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But really? Imagine being done in for posting a picture of your penis to some random woman (there apparently may be more than one) via twitter. He should resign just for being stupid.