Why'd You Move My Cop Thread, Creep?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by fast-eddie, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fast-eddie Banned Banned

your concern is deeply gratifying

however you failed to convince me that just because some of you are stupid enuf the let a jerk like sluggo kick you to the curb, I should allow it to happen to me. I am my own best friend. the importance of having dis joint organizized, is not more important than my decision since by placing my thread where I did, I WAS organizizing da joint. If sluggo wants to move my thread he can ask me OR if he wants to chump me off without asking, I see it as little more than common courtesy to replace the thread when I protested. but to do so would be an admission of a mod being wrong. So YES HE IS WRONG! A MOD IS WRONG! there now I said it. now get used to the reality. I call my own shots. wanta whipping boy? hire me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spookz Banned Banned

a whipping boy is on the receiving end, dolt
    what are your rates? if you turn out to be a mamas boy, do i get my money back?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fast-eddie Banned Banned

spookz you are truly scary

how much you charge to haunt a house?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

fast-eddie,

I will not get between you and goofyfish, over what is his responcibility and duty. He is charged with maintaining order within his forum. Rarely are posters consulted on the moving or the editing of any thread within a moderators realm. Any and all threads are subject to supervision.

If you value your membership, change your attitude. No one is picking on you.

8. fast-eddie Banned Banned

I control my own destiny

& I control where my threads are placed. Now all that claptrap works fine for the others but it don't work for me. If sluggo can move this thread he can move every thread I start in that section so we're gonna tangle again & I want it settled now once & for all.
    All I did was start a thread. Somebody else created a problem by messing with it. this is a good test case for this joint since I claim I am right even if everybody on sciforums does not. Like I said before - it is not open to debate. & I am not open to persuasion.

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Then I wish you well in your next forum.

10. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Listen child, you'd better learn some manners because I have no patience for your bullshit.

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

ur lucky that it was xev i talked to

if i hadnt i would have deleted ur thread when i found it in ethics

i have a great respect for cops as they saved my LIFE

12. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

perhaps you should find an open door, walk through it, and listen as the rest of us laugh while it hits you in the ass on the way out.

13. fast-eddie Banned Banned

blah blah blah

move the thread back & we'll talk.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

B\W my section is not a dumping ground for trash

if thats what goofy wanted to do i will skin him alive

15. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

fast-eddie, there's nothing to talk about. If you cannot learn to respect the authority of myself and the appointed moderators, then please leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.