Why'd You Move My Cop Thread, Creep?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by fast-eddie, Oct 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fast-eddie Banned Banned

Maybe you were not giving me the R*E*S*P*E*C*T* only I seek & only I so richly deserve? just my .02.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

For the same reason I moved this one!
    I felt it was better-suited to a different forum.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

You deserve respect?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fast-eddie Banned Banned

You Felt...

A slug got more feelins than you. token liberal my @$$ - a fweakin stalinist is more like it. It ain't wutchoo say U R butt wutcha do. I can see I'm gonna have trouble with you like yer other commode buddy congratz. you suck. es&d

8. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

eddie

Did you just turn 4? I-t i-s b-e-t-t-e-r s-u-i-t-e-d f-o-r t-h-i-s f-o-r-u-m!

Does that help?

9. spookz Banned Banned

ban the little punk now.

10. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

What I find odd is that fast-eddie seems capable of English but chooses to to type nigh-incomprehensible crap.

11. fast-eddie Banned Banned

Eddie's New Sciforum Declaration

fast-eddie makes any and all decisions concerning fast-eddie.
    If fast-eddie chooses to start a thread (I have only done 3) in a certain location, it is because fast-eddie has thought about it & has decided it. If 2 bit tin horn mods want to veto me they can ask me, right? They can PM me with their plans.
    & then I'll say NO! leave the thread alone.
    then 2 bit tin horn mods can do 2 things.
    Leave me alone & leave my thread alone.
    You don't like me & what & how I write TFB. hire a church. I do not come on this board to be abused, disrespected, shunted about etc. I do wut the fuck I want where the fuck I want when the fuck I want & you can shut yer hole if you don't like it. any other questions you need to know 'bout me?

12. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Yeah, are you 4?

I do find it amusing that you called Goofy a creep though

13. fast-eddie Banned Banned

Now I only called him creep to get his attention. I have only luv in my heart for sciforums & all sciforums posters & mods. BUTT

I am my own boss. (I just don't pay myself much)

the thread in question " Most Wildest Police Chases" is a Political News event. & belongs in the political news section. This is where I put it originally. goofyslug made a decision to move it without asking me. I KNOW I don't like that crap. for what Goofyslug (who has now conveniently crawled into his slughole)
    KNEW he was doing was BURYING my thread. I KNOW I don't like that. So move the thread back now & I'll forget all of this & we'll move on & be friends like before. Don't bury me.

14. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Convince me why and I'll be happy to move it back. Where
    is the world impact? Where is the political impact? Ready... go!

15. fast-eddie Banned Banned

It's not my job to teach you anything

It is too bad you went & moved it without thinking about it. bcuz now I had to make an issue out of it & perhaps destroy my good standing in this community. but if I'm gonna let you bury me , I might as well take a hike anyway. either way I lose.
    Let's just say I came up with a novel idea & you in a fit of moral weakness & jealousy tried to neutralize me. I been doing "most wildest police chases" threads when you were in diapers. never ask an author to explain himself. just accept me, luv me, ignore me, but don't tread on me.

16. odin Registered Senior Member

Did you just turn 4? I-t i-s b-e-t-t-e-r s-u-i-t-e-d f-o-r t-h-i-s f-o-r-u-m!

17. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Fast-Eddie, you've been telling Goofy to stop doing what is his duty to do. He didn't get the mod job just because he has a nice smile you know. He is level headed and well respected here. He moved your threads because he had a damned good reason for it.

Did you ever stop and think that what's good for Eddie isn't so good for Sciforums?

Just cut your loses and move on, I beg of you, accept it and move on

18. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Re: It's not my job to teach you anything

I did think about it.
    Not to worry. A discussion about the proper forum for your post will not destroy the "reputation" you have already established in our community in the two and a half months since you registered.
    Stay or take a hike. Either is your decision and not someone else's.
    You are certainly not paranoid, I see.
    Not likely, as the Internet just turned 30 last, and I am well past that age.
    The single murder, as releated by the website you shared with us is not having a national impact, let alone a global impact - there are no political ramifications that I can see. If you are unwilling to tell me why you disagree, you'll have to live with my decision.

Peace.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2002
  19. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

fast-eddie, are you trying to get yourself banned? Harassing the moderators is certainly a fast way of doing it.

Respect is earned, it's not a right.

20. aseedrain Registered Senior Member

Just an aside, goofyfish, where is the world and political impact of this latest Fast Eddie's thread for it to be where it is now?

And Fast Eddie, your ranting and tantrums is really convincing. You must really be four.

21. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

you never had good standing.

22. fast-eddie Banned Banned

I do not agree & I will never agree

My thread is about a police trial by the city of oakland vs. a police gang called "the riders"... now one of the police gang disappeared & is wanted by the fbi as "America's Most Wanted: COP" the trial is on right now. the remaining 3 cops are fired already & mucho "criminals" have been freed & charges dropped.
    right now this year 93 unsolved murders in the city & other events too lengthy to detail.
    That dear friends is a political news event & is an ongoing thread. the thread just started. it will be continuing as events develop. And other members may have police gangs in their communities. & they may want to post their own police gang stories in my thread.
    my opinion is the only opinion that counts. I do not care one little bit what you think. bcuz you have not even seen the thread it is so buried. I wrote the thread I get to decide where I want it. Nobody asked me & therefore my input was ignored. a decision was imposed upon me by a jealous mod who disrespects me. No I don't see how this can be resolved until my wishes are accepted. you wanna boot me here's your chance.

23. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

i never asked what your thread was about because, in fact, i have already looked at it. in the top right hand corner of the screen you will see something labeled "veiw new posts". most of us use that for the specific reason that good threads come in all shapes and forums.
    Are you too self-involved to realize that there is a very good reason to keep this place organized? Otherwise it would be like a themed chatroom where no one ever actually talks about the theme and in the end its pointless. Those who would like to discuss certain subjects may never even end up in the same forum together. Perhaps next time before you stomp your feet and throw a childish tantrum, you should consider that fact that you are no more important than the rest of us. Our threads get moved too. but so far, the rest of us have been able to muster up just enough intelligence atleast to understand the reason.

I do have a solution for you however that i feel could make you very happy. Creat your own damn forum. name it "MINE". then use your name for wallpaper, and mointor all posts to be sure that they best suit you. oh, but be sure to consult the posters first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.