Why Windows XP also can be cracked ?

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Seeker01, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seeker01 Guest

Ha ha, no matter how,
    XP Service pack 1 which is anti-piracy also can be cracked!

Why it is so futile?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

always has,and always will be, a bug infeststed privacy invading peice of fucking garbage

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rick Valued Senior Member

If someone Cracked my software I would want him Wacked brutally in front of a crowd of at least 100 people...

#@$%^&^*^*(!!!@#@#@#$@#$

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

bye!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Zion

You shouldn't hit the man, but be proud he wanted to crack your warez.

Personally I wouldn't bother with XP at all, I've had my fill of microsucks products.

8. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

"One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft Promotional Ad.
    "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler.

For all those who havnt seen this.

9. Phrenetic :D Registered Senior Member

Windows XP doesn't invade my privacy. Sure, there are bugs, but there are also bugs in other operating systems.

10. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

dosnt invade your privacy!!!!!? are you for real? they know everything you do, down to the keystroke!

11. Bachus Registered Senior Member

haven't seen it before, rocks though

12. Phrenetic :D Registered Senior Member

No, I don't think they do =]

13. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

let me ask you then, what is the purpose of having so much code that one single person is not able to interpret it? fuck microsoft. they might not be up to all this conspiracy shit, but i know damn well they are not serving the public. they serve themselves, put out a shitty product, and just about have a monopoly on operating systems. big brother if i ever saw one.

14. Neville Registered Senior Member

Is it there fault they have a monopoly? There are other o/s out there arent there!? So its not their fault if other people dont want them. I think ur probably right thiugh. I bet they are trying to keep tabs on everyone. Doubt if we at that stage yet but i bet they are working towards it. i have a question. The computer at home has a firewall. When the ip adrees comes up i can go to a website which traces it for me. (the last one ended up in spain

) But when it gives me that IP address it doesnt mean that they are 'on' my computer does it because it says blocked ofr 30 mins. however on the opther computer it sometimes stops running for a few seconds and says 'incoming call' and then carries on after. this is an old computer that still has windows 95 (

always had shit off my mates for it) so it obviously doesnt have a firewall. Does this mean that someone is actually 'surfing' my computer then?? Actually 'on it' ??

15. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

actually it IS their fault they have a monopoly, bill gates acomplished this by makink his product compatible for networking with every other OS and weaseled himself a nice chunk of the market share over time....

my favorite bill gates quote is from some movie about him and steve jobs (dont know the name, saw part of it on t.v. recently) and Gates tells Jobs

"you dont get it, do you? it dosn't matter that my product isn't better!"

essentially saying - ya its a peice of shit, but why does it matter? i'm still going to take over regardeless

16. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

The only reason MS products have so many security holes and cracks is that there are tons more people trying to find them for MS products than for Macs or something like Mozilla. Where Mozilla may have 100 crackers looking for exploits IE has 100,000. It's no wonder they find more.

Don't get me wrong, I hate MS, but their products really aren't much worse than anyone else's.

17. comptech Registered Member

microscrew and privacy

for all those who think that microsoft doesn't invade your privacy did you know that when you install winXP service pack 1 it sends microsoft ever little detail about your computer, I mean everthing.
    And if you have to reinstall it on the same computer for some reason and you changed more than two peices of hardware you have to call them and get a new key because it will look up your key and find the hardware, see that your is different and think you are trying to install it on a non licensed machine, and it will cancel setup till you get a new key from microsoft.

i don't remember where i heard this from but i'm sure it's true

18. testify Look, a puppy! Registered Senior Member

Everything huh? Like down to your credit card numbers and personal information? That's illegal you know? Somehow I doubt that they get everything. At the least they probably use some information on your computer like the processor, memory, and video card so that they can make a better product for next releases (I know blizzard does similar things with diablo 2).

This is another preventative measure that MS is taking so that it makes it harder for people to pirate their O/S. THey also require an activation to be done for every computer with WinXP. I completely agree with this because what used to happen with big companies is that they would buy one copy of win98, and use the one disc for 50 computers. What I don't agree with though, is the price of the WinXP. The least they could do is lower their prices if they wanted every computer to have it's own key.

So let's say you get a really nice job, lots of money, and a really nice house. Are you telling me that we should hate you because you are successful? You know why people buy MS products more often than use Linux? It's because normal everyday computer users can't use Linux, and because, in general, Windows is a better PC (non-server) operating system. It's a pain in the ass to get Linux setup. Sure it has support, but you're not guaranteed to get any help if you have a problem with it. When was the last time you saw a commercial for Linux? I have NEVER EVER seen one, because, frankly, nobody takes it seriously enough to try and get it out to the home users. Lindows is trying, but it's not doing a very good job of it, and it's probably because of the name they chose. It's like "I want to be like windows, because I want to copy a successful company, and I also want to be like linux, because maybe if I have 'lin' in my name linux users might buy me". WHAT A JOKE.

19. testify Look, a puppy! Registered Senior Member

I forgot something too.

HAHAHAHAHA!

20. Blindman Valued Senior Member

It’s good to know that there are still some MS supporters in this forum. I am not brand loyal and would move to something better if it existed. But XP is just so nice.

Good on ya testify.

And to those MS haters, don’t use it if you don’t like it.

Also the image is quite offensive. It should have the faces of all the bigoted uneducated losers who don’t know how a free market economy works. Comparing Bill Gates to a brutal dictator who murdered millions just shows the ignorance of the anti MS halfwits. I bet most MS haters are racists.

Bill Gates is one of the great men of last century. His vision and leadership has brought computers to millions of homes.

He personal donates billions of dollars back to the community, and not just his own country.

Once again don’t use it if you don’t like it ya bunch of galahs (oh that’s right you insular MS haters types wouldn’t know what a galah is.)

21. SG-N Registered Senior Member

I don't use it (until I find a good crack...) but you're right, it can be a good tool... for a family desktop.
    LOL, that's all the problem with Windows... Are you blind?

First thing : I'm not racist.
    Second thing : Known bugs, no privacy respect, use everything to be the only company on the market (IE, Palladium...)... why could someone have anything against Bill Gates?
    Leadership, my arse! He was there at the good moment and that's all.
    He still has 40.7 billions of dollars... it's more easy to give money when you're the richest man on earth!

I didn't know what were galahs... but what a good argument!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2003
  22. testify Look, a puppy! Registered Senior Member

1. I bet if I ran Windows 2000 by itself (no 3rd party software) it would be able to compete with the stability of any linux distro. I have NEVER EVER had a problem with any bugs in Windows 2000 or XP. Sure 95, ME, and 98 had their share, but MS has woke up and fixed things up for its custoemrs.

2. As I run 2 firewalls (software and hardware) I would know if microsoft is trying to invade my privacy. The only two times I have ever seen an MS product need access to the internet is with IE and Media Player, which both REQUIRE access to the internet to maintain some of their functionality.

3. Like I said before, are you going to blame MS for Internet Explorer being successful? Don't even try to tell me that the new Netscape, or even Mozilla releases are better than IE, because that's a bunch of crap. As for Palladium, you know who else has a part in that? I will bet you any money that the company that built the processor that runs your computer right now will have a part in Palladium. Does that stop you from buying the procs?

I have tried running linux (Mandrake, Redhat) and even after one day of having it installed I would be sick of how it runs. Why do they insist on having 4 ftp daemons installed? Why do they insist on having 5 internet browsers installed? What about 3 different IRC clients (which doesn't even include BitchX, the bestest *nix IRC client out there)? Sure, I could not install any of them, and download an internet browser, an ftp daemon, and bitchx online, but then I have to sift through 5 versions of each before I can find one that works. I'm sorry, but I prefer standards, and with Windows I get standards.

23. Bluemoon Registered Member

what does futile mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.