Why we sail to Gaza

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by S.A.M., Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

You don't know what the "truth" is any more than anyone else! What you call the "truth" is whatever you believe ...even if it's based on propaganda or innuendo or shallow, sensationalist news reports from biased news media!

The whole world is, right now as we speak, arguing about what the truth is about numerous issues ...and in many cases, that's the very cause of conflicts and wars that are going on right now.

And yet you have the guts to make references to the "truth" as if you actually know what the fuck that is! How sad.

Baron Max

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

See, I thought you respected your own intelligence and intuition and that you thought you gleaned truths about the world from them. That is certainly how you come across. Now I know that you don't really CARE if they are true or not -see above 'whatever'. You made it clear that the truth is not an issue for you. Winners get to decide. And I can see this is consistant throughout your posts. You defend people you think are winners and get mad when people criticize them, since you think their version of reality should be accepted.

I never realized that you didn't care if what you were saying was true or not. Its more like you think the winners should be respected regardless of what they have done.

I think it is good you've been honest about that.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.