why we can't know the genders of members??

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Hani, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Hani Registered Senior Member

ok … thank you for the enlightening answers…

Where I come from (and I think where you come from too) talking to a woman used to be a little bit different from talking to a man, in terms of stuff that used to be called manners or restriction from using vulgarity, or showing a bit more of politeness or respect …

But I now understand why genders shouldn't be exposed here, since it's appearing that many guys here suffer from sex mania and automatic orgasms …

I wonder how you walk in the streets if every woman you see can cause all that?!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

HAHAHAAAA HAHAHAAA!!

Noooo really? I would have never guessed you actually had to work at being.. well... you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I think the beatings missed a few spots by the way.

We all try and do that with Baron Max. He's quite a delicate little petal you know.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, I think you took that a little further than necessary ....was that to make your point with some kind shock sensationalism??

Well, I don't know about other men here, but I can't walk behind a woman without checking out the marvelous motions of her ass. Nor can I walk toward a woman without checking out her tits and the motion of her hips as she walks. No, I don't have orgasms or anything like that, so please don't suggest it!

But as to talking to a woman, I also find it difficult to relate to her like I would relate to a man ...men and women are just different, and I relate to them differently. But I can't talk to a woman without checking out her facial features and her tits and her narrow waist and flaring hips.

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't suggest that a Gender field is added, it would all be too easy to create a script to single out one or other sex which in turn coupled with age could allow some dodgey PM spammer attempt to suck up to young children.

Personal information should be kept private and only released to people you actually know or trust. (Trusting people from the internet will result in potentially being taken advantage of)

8. Hani Registered Senior Member

sorry for that ... i take it back ...

i think that i myself haven't very much passed the cultural shock yet ...

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why would you be more polite to a woman? Why would you be less polite to a man?

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Who said anything about "politeness"? All I said is "differently" ...which ain't the same as "polite" or not.

Besides, with a woman's tits pointing right at me, I find it difficult to be anything except polite in the hopes of .....oops, cain't say that here, right?

Baron Max

11. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

I totally agree with you.

I find myself unable to properly discuss politics/biology/cosmology/math/philosophy/religion with other users without knowing what kind of genitals they have. I need to know so I can avert my eyes from the cleavage visible in the other person's avatar-- because it's the polite thing to do where I come from.

I vote all members should be required to pick a gender on the next login.
    There also needs to be something that clearly indicates what they picked. Males should be assigned rigid standard blue text, and females should be assigned pink curly fancy text.

12. Hani Registered Senior Member

well ... I am a member of other forums where I can know the gender of others, so I think I should settle with the cleavages and asses there …

sci forums is no place for satisfying my lust … I get it …

13. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Ich habe sie auch. Sie sind behaart. Und deine?

"I have nuts."

I don't know "nodig", "interdaad", "duw", "nuis", or "cadeaux".

He was probably imitating the master of stretching what other people say... hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge.