*** WHY *** there will be NO civil (i.e. ETHNIC) war in the US

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MattMarr, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He's a humanitarian.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

There is constant aggression against blacks by Latinos to get them to leave. Just like blacks did against whites.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

But the LA gang wars are on a relatively small scale. There's hardly a danger of genocide.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

It's not genocide, it's ethnic cleansing. There is potential for major racial violence in L.A. right now.

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Gang warfare isn't ethnic cleansing.

9. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

It's not just gang warfare unless you consider 14 year old girls gang members.

10. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yeah, its so bad that i drove through Watts in a brand new SUV with 4 white friends, and nothing happened to us.

ethic cleansing indeed.
    :crazy: :shrug:

11. iam Banned Banned

Oh please, it's your people who are responsible for meddling in other countries and cultures too. Stupidly playing innocent when you're not.

The erroneous slant of the rabbi rant of euro-civility is fake ego stroking. I've been around whites all my life and they are not anymore civil than other cultures or people.

If whites want to close their borders i think that's fine. Continued trading of resources and ideas is usually beneficial for everyone and the world. Whatever squabbles and petty viewpoints abound, it's obvious that evolution has a different agenda. That agenda is to elevate humankind completely. It takes the donations of everyone and that everyone counts. Their is always someone who can add to, build on or improve existing structures for the benefit and enrichment of the world. Everyone has a right to conserve their culture but to piss on others while doing it is wrong.

I KNOW for a fact that it is diversity in the world that makes it a beautiful place. It would be very boring if everything, everyone and every culture was the same. To discount the complexity and beauty of other cultures is wrong, nasty, and degenerate. Maybe it's whites who need to look in the mirror at themselves as well. People are not more civilized or worthy because they live in a condo anymore than dressing up a sow's ear as a silk purse makes it a silk purse. There is technology but we are all still beasts and most nasty beasts. To not recognize this is to fool yourself as in the emperor has no clothes.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2007
  12. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Where did I say everyone wants to be white?

I'm not interested in assimilating anyone.

Sounds good to me.

Ding dong, I don't want to let others in, but my traiterous government does.

13. iam Banned Banned

It's pathetic that these racial problems are incited by white people mostly. They have most trouble with african americans and latinos it seems. Yet they brought over the africans which are now a hybrid and they like the latinos to do lower class jobs. If they are acting out, they are just acting like the typical western obnoxious jerk because the mantra "america is number one, they rule the world ad nauseum. In short, they are picking up and waving the flag of american ego.

It seems even with the ethnic clashes, whites are also not evolved enough yet to know how to get along with others yet keep their identity and culture while respecting others. It actually can be done but only by people who have the right attitude and understanding. This can't be said or expected of whole groups of people but there are people who can and do have a more realistic approach and mindframe. It's called common ground based on humanity's objective.

Unfortunately humanity has yet to evolve to resemble a star trek episode where different races and peoples respect eachothers cultures, identities etc but still manage to share and find common ground or goals as well. The differences can actually be sources of strength. I think for those who have traveled with an open mind can attest you find parts of yourself wherever you go. Real life is not one-dimensional or from one point of view.

Some people just can't dance without stepping on others toes and vice versa.

14. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Are you fucking kidding? What problems? Crime?, Poverty?

It's not white people turning L.A. into a warzone.

This is so idiotic. White people are the only ones that would allow huge numbers of foreigners into their countries without lynching their leaders.

Sure it can be done if you're willing to bend over.

I'm glad your taking cues from a fictional science fiction show. Shows you're grounded in reality.

I'm not even sure what your complaint is. If large numbers of white people want complete separation from non-whites (i.e. their own country) what do you care?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  15. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Flippity floppity floop!

16. iam Banned Banned

If you were say british lamenting the influx of immigrants to your country i would understand.

but america is fair game in my opinion. it is an IMMIGRANT country.

i'm the one grounded in reality not you. It was your people who brought millions of africans as slaves, they ARE now a hyrid and they are your responsibility. It's just the fact.

If you want to be in an allwhite country, why don't you go back to europe. Maybe you can't? Then ask yourself why in a country that is democratic with the right to vote, with whites still outnumbering others you blame the government? Are you sure it's the government or differing opinion? I'm curious myself.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

You seem to be under the delusion that we live in a real democracy instead of a two party system (one party system) where both sides refuse to do what the majority wants. Take illegal immigration in the States. A huge majority of the population is against it yet nothing changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.