Why StarTrek bites

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by CounslerCoffee, Dec 8, 2002.

?

I would rather watch....

1. StarTrek

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. StarGate

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Farscape

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. spookz Banned Banned

stuff with gul dukat was cool too.
    quark and dax were my fave.
    oh i remember they went to earth once! killer show!
    the theme song was cool.
    oh odo's shapeshifter odyssey
    fuck that show had eveything
    how is it the best star trek also had the lowest rating of the bunch?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I dont know spookz. Its always been my favorite trek. People didnt seem to understand why. It had religious themes to, remember Kai Wyn? That evil (insert 5 letter word here).

No other trek really dealt with religion the way that DS9 did. The only religious episode of voyager was the one where B'Lanna dies.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skateloserx04 Registered Member

color=red]i used to like the voyager series but after a while it sucked, wel actually pretty much from the begging it sucked, but anywho. i think that the original star trek was good for its time and pioneered some issues that were pretty cool. id have to say whatever dipshits took control of star trek are doing a really poor job. if star trek got any better i might start whatching again, in the meantime i guess ill have to keep on skating.

peace out:m: :m: [/color]

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Trekkies aren't Crazy

It's nice of the actors to defend their fans. But guess who pays their bills? The trekkies do. And dont get on the bad side of a trekkie, they bite.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. slim Texican Registered Senior Member

Of all the...Well I never....the Nerve of... you gotta be.... Well I'll be dipped in.. this is preposterous, Blasphemy, Sacraligious, not to mention just plain Disloyal.. star trek paved the way, is THE leader, none other like it.. back then. in black and white tv. I'd like to see the Movie Space truckers made into a series.. somethin about those big truckships, and of course ole Dennis Hopper is a shifting fool! but Stargate is my show now. Ma..guyver can fix anything..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!