Why people on different continents look similar

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You know the theories about the origin of man on different continents? Why the people look the same on various continents 1000's of miles apart? And the "scientists" say the people look the same because they traveled from one spot to all the other spots. They all look the same cause they are all the same people?

That is ignorance.

One of my Happeh Theory insights is the real reason why people on various continents look similar.

If I want to submit my theory to a science place for review by real people who will judge it reasonable and give me credit: Where do I do that? How do I prepare the writeup?

I can tell them why the people all look the same. I don't have 200 pages of proof. The answer is about 4 paragraphs. But I could blow it up with lots of fluff if I had to. Do they really need anything more?

I see people in the papers who have a new theory. They never seem to have proof. Look at the creationists. They got media time for 6 months for foolishness. I got the real deal. Someone should print it.

Here is your chance. If I am full of baloney, these guys will reject my idea and you can all crow. Honestly though, if they did reject it, that would mean they are as close minded and ignorant as you guys.

Tell me how to submit my theory and I will keep you all appraised of it's progress. Jeers, rejections, laughter, everything.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Light Registered Senior Member

It's no major deal at all to do that. Just type it up and mail it to the editors of some magazine like Science, Scientific American, Anthropology or a dozen others.

I'm sure you'll receive a rejection notice simply because the answer has been long known. It's because of a limited gene pool and inbreeding. Basic genetics, simple as that.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Thats why I am a genius and you are not. Anthropology or Scientific American you say? I will give it a try.

Thanks.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

All peer reviewed journals have in them guideline on how to submit a manuscript. And usually these guidelines can be found on the online site of any particular journal.

Pick a journal. Read the submission instructions. That is all.

8. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I was wondering what journal is interested in that theory about where man on individual continents came from?

9. draqon Banned Banned

isnt that covergent evolution...or divergent...one of those... people look the same on different continets, for example Peru and Japan, they got them eyes the same (almost)...same conditions...thus people look the same...doesnt mean theyve got them genes the same...although all humans supposevly come from Lucy (the oldest female human skeleton found)

10. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

-personified.

11. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Thats why I am a genius and you are not.

"Someone who suggests that he or she oneself is an idiot is far less likely to be such than a self-proclaimed genius."

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Waitng for the search results on the latest sciforums poster you are snooping around the internet on?

Don't forget guys. Q will go around the internet, searching your nickname, looking for things about you. He is that kind of person.

13. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Happeh,

Okay, I won’t pass up the chance to see your theory rejected and labeled as a load of sh*t by the professionals. Not that it will change anything as you are a mentally ill crackpot nutjob who will merely take the rejection as evidence that there is some sort of conspiracy against the “truth”. So the whole exercise is a waste of time, but let’s do it anyway. I predict you won’t even hear back from them at all.

There are numerous peer-reviewed journals that are potentially suitable. What about this one?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Evolution And Human Behavior published by Elsevier Press (one of the leading publishers of scientific journals).

Official Journal of the Human Behavior and Evolution Society

Editors-in-Chief:
    M. Wilson, M. Daly, S. Gaulin, R. Mace, D. M. T. Fessler

ISSN: 1090-5138
    Imprint: ELSEVIER
    Commenced publication 1979

http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505760/description#description

On the left of the journal home page there is a link “Guide for authors”. Click on that and you will see all the information you need to submit a manuscript.<P>

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

“He thought he was a wit, and he was half right.”

15. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Indeed.

If all you intend to supply is ad hominem towards Q or others for the mere suggestion that your self assessment of great acuity is questionable, rather than address that concern directly and with integrity, then you'll have to expect that your adversaries will poke fun of you, at their discretion, and at your expense.

Good post, Herc

16. Light Registered Senior Member

And the thing about any fool is that they are incapable of understanding why people are poking fun at them. From their own warped perspective they see it as a form of jealousness.

Quite pitiful, actually, to be trapped inside the mind of a fool as Happeth is. Always thinking you are the only one who understands while everyone around enjoys poking at the court jester and taunting him so that he will continue entertaining them.

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

18. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Oh, Light, you know he knows "why"...

One has to keep this old saying in mind when dealing with message board loons and fanatics: that "arguing with them is like wrestling with a pig in the mud; you both get tired and dirty, but you realize all too late that only one of you enjoyed it."

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Do any of you actually think Happeh is going to submit anything to anyone?

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Well.. he IS retarded (or offensivly stupid), so he might.
    There is this type of mentally disturbed people that send their world saving or shattering ideas to every relevant public institution or organisation they can get to.

21. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

LOL! Yes indeed, shoot for the top Happeh! As I've always said: "You're not a real scientist until you've been rejected by Nature."

Well, actually, sometimes internet crackpots do submit their ramblings to legitimate journals. This is why I predicted that there would be no response as editors usually do not wish to waste a single minute of their time on such submissions. I know of one internet crackpot (who posts here under the handle of “URI”) who submitted his crackpot physics theory and received no response at all. He then started claiming that his work had been “published” simply because he had gone through the procedure.<P>

22. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

All Hail Happeh- super-genius, and developer of the "Blind Wanker Theory!"

23. Light Registered Senior Member

True!!