Why Men Stop Having Sex

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by dixonmassey, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, they aren't the same thing, VI!!!!! They're two separate, yet inter-connected, events. But that doesn't mean that the woman feels love and caring for the child as she's driving the spear into the attacker's heart!!

It's two separate events. Once she's finished killing the attacker, THEN she turns to the child with emotions of love and tenderness and care .....but surely NOT when she was driving the spear into the attacker's heart!

Give it a rest, VI. Please??? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top and whipped cream and cherry, too?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Not necessarily. Think about it. You can feel tenderness for one and hate for another at the same time. It's the love that acts as fuel anger towards the attacker.

She probably would not feel mere unadulterated rage while impaling him, it would probably be more a mixture of shock that someone was threatening her child and anger that anyone dared threaten this ball of linen and poo that she cared about.

I know when I see someone I care about upset, what I feel is not a simple emotion like rage. More something like the above.

Unadulterated rage is for the likes of you.

Pretty please is NOT an argument. But I'll shut up if you send me some Red Bull.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Damn you, I have indigestion for some reason. I think it's you.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

For me, my complete (well, near complete) inability to get anywhere with the opposite sex led to a lot of road cycling. If I'd had a woman in my life, I doubt I would have ever done things like riding 150+ miles with 15,000 feet of climbing in one day. Sexual frustration can have strange consequences.

This man quit having sex because of a few bad experiences that made me give up. You can mix in some economic impotence too; if I'd had a better job, more income, no doubt I would have fared better on the dating scene. But at this point it doesn't seem likely that any woman I'd want would be interested in me.