why men have difficulty in respecting women?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by raggamax, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raggamax Banned Banned

Have you ever wondered why rapes occur in our society? Don't they occur due to men not respecting women and treating them like sexual playthings?

Why do they do so?
    I think the reason for this is men are inherently more powerful and intelligent than woman and thus consider themselves superior.
    They are only more powerful physically you say and not more intelligent? You're wrong. Almost all of the important inventions and discoveries have been done by men in the history and not women and no I'm not talking about academic performance in school or college.
    Certainly it is difficult to respect something weaker or inferior than yourself. Isn't it?
    I'll prove that is difficult to respect things weaker than oneself now. How many of you care if you squash an insect beneath your heels. Certainly almost none of you be it men or women unless you are into Jainism or Buddhism. Generally if an employee disagrees with his superior over and over again wouldn't he be told to STFU by his superior even if he was right just because he is the higher authority. My final example would be that don't humans kill lower beings just for pleasure such as in an hunting sport, for their hides,and just because they taste delicious to eat. So there you have it.
    So why is the weaker sex biologically weaker?

Also people and feminists keep going on about how it would be better if a Woman were to lead a nation. I say this is not so since women are less intelligent than men this would disadvantage a nation. From what I have observed women tend to be more conservative than men and are often the first one to reject newer approaches and are reluctant to explore new grounds.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Rapes occur in society by men for the same reason that most physical criminal acts are done by men.

They are more physically agressive in their behavior, especially younger men, it's called testoterone.

Add all that testosterone to a sexually frustrated man like yourself and they take out their anger on a woman who is objectified by the man and not looked at as a human being. They can't find a way to meet and be friends with and convince them to go to bed with them, so they take because they are so frustrated and can't accept that the woman they desire doesn't want them. Any man who rapes a woman is a criminal period.

This has nothing to do with the women, it has to do with the men's actions and decisions and how society itself has objectified women allowing them to think this is somehow justified.

You also state that biologically men are superior to women which is completely false. They both need each other first of all and second of all women tend to live longer.

They are not smarter or dumber, just have different priorities over time.

Are men smarter if we do all these stupid things like rape women and die early ? Duh. Stupid guy rapes woman, goes to jail, then gets raped by bigger man in the arse, everyday, who's stupid now.

You obviously have not thought this out very well. Maybe you should think about it some more and try again.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The evolution of sex has resulted in a situation where men seek quantity in mating, and women seek quality. This makes sense because women invest more time in childbearing. Men are not necessarily more powerful or more intelligent. In many societies in history women did most of the work. If we didn't need to have sex, there wouldn't be any men. But we have men, and they seek to compete with each other, so they tend to be somewhat bigger.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So what about men raping men?
    Women raping men?

Ever think about the fact that for most of history women haven't been allowed an education? Or allowed to use what education they did manage to get?
    Now tell me about "intelligence".

Is that proof or simply specious nonsense? I wonder.

Biologically weaker? Physically, maybe.

Oops, wrong again.
    Not doing much to demonstrate your own intelligence are you?

Oh right. Your own observations...
    Over how long?
    What controls?
    What numbers?
    Guys like new technical toys maybe, show a woman new shoes and see how conservative she is.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. raggamax Banned Banned

To jappl :
    You missed the point and blamed it on our hormones you did not once think that it could be due to the conscious thought process the desire to be dominant because we think that we are superior. You tell me i'm sexually frustrated and I think its you who is insecure in his sexuality.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Men do it because they can, because it is pleasurable, sometimes because of dominance issues, because evolution supports this behavior, because they think they can get away with it, AND because they think women don't deseve respect.

10. raggamax Banned Banned

To dywddr:
    what is the total ratio of men raping man and women raping men to men raping women? Its negligible it makes your this point irrelevant.

They have been denied education you say? Many of the scientists and Philosophers did not took great interest in schooling anyway. They used their own mind and intelligence to come up with their theories women can't do the same.Just accept it. If arranging yourself a book and a pencil too much challenge for women in those times then I've got no idea what to say to you.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wow, you have many misconceptions about the history of science.

12. raggamax Banned Banned

I'll repeat I've got nothing against women. I'm here just to be objective so please you try to do the same and not get all personal even if you happen to be a feminist. I'll acknowledge that some part of my article might not be perfect but please point it out in a civil way.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

14. raggamax Banned Banned

To spidergoat:
    Just give it up even if you gave the same facilities to a woman the result would not have been the same.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The result of what? I don't understand.

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yet it happens and your "explanation" doesn't work for those occurrences.

Wrong again: even those notable men had access to basic schooling and being taught to read and write. Women were generally discouraged from gaining any education.

If you think it was simply a case of "arranging yourself a book and pencil" then doubtless you've got nothing worth saying to e.

Ho ho ho. Demonstrably untrue as to "nothing against women" and "objective".

Civil? We are being civil, simply matching the general "academic" rigour of your "article".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. raggamax Banned Banned

To spidergoat:
    I don't mean to demean these women's achievements so don't take offense
    but these are minor fishes as compared to Newton's law of gravitation, einstein's law of relativity
    this is the real list
    listverse.com/2009/02/24/top-10-most-influential-scientists/
    how many woman you see on the list ? just one

18. Doreen Valued Senior Member

Wow! Since this is a rather broad ad hominim I feel obligated to return one.

I feel superior to you in a number of ways, but I will not rape you, crush you like a bug or act as an apologist for someone else who does this or would do it? This also makes me superior to you, you poor little man?

19. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Since many of these inventions were to make women's lives easier as well as men I don't see the point.

The invention part in my mind really has more to with how we think and what we think about as men. Think spear to catch fish etc and on and on.

Not to judge, but this reeks of sexual frustration. If your girlfriend doesn't want to do kinky things with you. Then find another girlfriend. There are plenty of nasty girls out there. Be sure to wear a raincoat.

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Many women did, but they either weren't taken seriously, had their ideas stolen by men, or pretended to be a man to get their ideas out in the open. Men didn't care what women had to say even if those women were right. For example: a woman invented the cotton gin, but women were not allowed to receive patents, so Eli Whitney got the credit since he filed for the patent in her stead. There are probably several cases just like this one, it just happens to be the most well known. Read Shakespeare's Sister (by Wolfe I believe), the story of what might have happened to a woman with Shakespeare's gift for writing.

While many men may have superiority complexes when it comes to women. I think it has a lot to do with what you are raised around. Men who are raised almost exclusively by strong women tend to develop different attitudes about women than men who had other strong (macho) men in the picture. I think respect for women revolves heavily around what you were taught, who you spend your time with, and the type of women you know and how you feel about them.

21. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

II wonder if "respect" equates to "restraint" or "mercy"?
    To say that person A is "respecting" (or using restraint, or being merciful towards) person B by not raping them insinuates that rape is a standard, but special exception is made due to a moral code.

It's not as if the concept never crosses some people's minds. Nope -- that can't possibly be it. Every human belongs to the power-hierarchy of superior/inferior. Men are defacto-rapists, held in place by the compulsion to do good deeds.

By the way -- I was under the impression rape spanned both sexes (men frequently rape other men)

22. jpappl Valued Senior Member

We typically are superior physically, but that has nothing to do with the act of rape other than physically we may be capable of doing such.

Many women, probably most women want to be dominated to some degree in the bedroom, men typically provide the other side for them in that respect, they feel secure with a stronger man.

But they don't want to be freaking raped.

Like I said, the rape is a crime perpetrated by a frustrated man who is going to use his physical superiority to harm someone who is not as strong.

That is cowardly. Period.

I am perfectly secure with my manhood and don't need to rape a woman to prove I am a man.

23. raggamax Banned Banned

"Yet it happens and your "explanation" doesn't work for those occurrences."

Actually it does and remains the same since you got more power there is even less reason to respect and sometimes men are no exception. Either rapes by woman are very situational and in extreme minority. I have never myself met or heard about a woman who rapes man in real life though I know of many such men. So you can stop resorting to particular and specific cases and give focus to general and widespread cases.

"Wrong again: even those notable men had access to basic schooling and being taught to read and write. Women were generally discouraged from gaining any education."

You can't blame men from discouraging them because they felt that they were not well equipped for this area which is one of the points of this article and women did not care much for this either as they probably knew they were not fit to that area surely there have no such revolutions which prove that women wanted basic schooling that badly?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.