Why many scientists are so ignorant

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Magical Realist, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Sure matey, we all know you never throw insults don't we...Same with our friend Schmelzer......Both of you just pushing alternate views that most reputable posters are rejecting and putting down to insanity.
    As I keep telling others, forum's such as this attract all the Tom's Dick's and Harry's that in essence are rejected on other science forums: You're given a go here, and you push your nonsense and crap for all it's worth.
    Where do you believe it will get you?
    Do you believe you are changing anything? I mean really?
    And again, I do not need to wave any banner scientific or otherwise: Science stands alone, supreme against your own supernatural/paranormal/Alien nonsense.

To again quote the words of Krash,
    these science sites are nothing more than cesspools--every single one of them. they do not pertain to the actual work in the science sectors. they do not contribute anything too actual science. they are simply places for the want-to-bes and the mentally disable to play at(while endlessly insulting actual scientist and science within the same moment), nothing more.

Those facts alone, more than any other fact, eat at your's and other's craw.
    You have a good day ya hear?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. brucep Valued Senior Member

You're neither magical or a realist. You're a troll. People don't brag about being an engineer. You sound like some petulant crybaby saying somebody is bragging about being an engineer. That's how you see it. Folks with formal scholarship are braggarts. If I knew who you were I'd pity you.

Russ_Watters likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

LOL! Looks like I hit a sore spot.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. brucep Valued Senior Member

I find punkism despicable. You're a punk.

Russ_Watters likes this.
  8. brucep Valued Senior Member

You juvenile nitwit. This is why nobody respects anything you say. It's your problem. Do us a favor and go try to salvage your self esteem somewhere else.

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Another petulant rant by the site's number #1 wanna-be.

10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Reported..

11. brucep Valued Senior Member

Good job TROLL. LOL.

12. brucep Valued Senior Member

You're a punk. The truth hurts.

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Wow..You're just as immature and insulting as Paddoboy. Are you twin brothers?

14. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

No. Your threads in the non-science forums are not about learning science, they are about your trolling. I'm sure you are well aware that when you ask a legitimate question in the science forums, you get legitimate answers.
    All three of those are you, not me. I rarely ever report posts (post 267: "Reported.." -- thanks for proving my point!), the title of this thread is your "ignorant" namecalling and again, ask an honest/open question and you will get a helpful answer. You do occasionally do that. I once patiently tried for a month and a hundred posts to help a crackpot learn here. I'm still not sure if he was serious or not, but I tried for that long mostly to prove a point. You've shown over and over and over again that that isn't what you are about. You just need to compare our locked thread and infraction counts to know who is who here (hint: mine is easily guessed exactly -- yours, much more difficult to guess).

15. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Again, MR: this is your thread. Nobody is unclear about who stands where here.

What is unfortunate is that there is a legitimate topic to be discussed here, but that isn't what this thread is about and it would appear that you have decided it has run its course and are now trying to get it closed to end your embarrassment.

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

"your "ignorant""

I rest my case.

17. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Reading comprehension. Look into it.

I put "ignorant" in quotes because I was quoting you. Which should also have been clear, since I said "your" and "title of this thread". IE: your "ignorant" thread is your thread, titled with the word "ignorant". Which, by the way, when used properly is not even an insult, but that's a different issue.

Oy.

Wow.

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No dearie. You called my thread title "ignorant namecalling", which is calling me ignorant again just as you always do. You really cannot help yourself can you? Perhaps you should consult a thesaurus on other adjectives to insult people with. You've become so boringly predictable.

19. brucep Valued Senior Member

Like I said you're a magnet for this type of juvenile behavior. You're a troll by choice. You got me with your juvenile smartass comments. You probably don't do this kind of nonsense outside the Internet. Hard to troll folks to they're face.

BTW you asked for this. Then you reported what you considered naughty. Calling you a despicable punk. Couldn't help it.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  20. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

21. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Again, reading comprehension: look into it. Specifically, look at the punctuation for what is my words and what is your words. "Ignorant" was your word, not mine. In other words, I was pointing out that you were calling scientists ignorant (which is obvious, but still you are trying to run from it).

Trust me: when I call you names - and you have plenty that apply - I'll make it clear and will certainly not try to hide it.

22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Not quite. Even when you put an adjective in quotes, it still functions as an adjective--as in "ignorant" namecalling. Did you skip english courses in engineering school?

23. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Wow.

I would love the double entendre if it were on purpose, but it wasn't. Even if it had been, for you to make an issue of it is just stupid trolling. I guess you've decided this thread has run its course and want to close it. Since you apparently butthurt reported some posts, I'm sure the mods will see that and close it fairly soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.