Why is a woman's upper body "obscene"?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by visceral_instinct, Jun 24, 2009.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Men just don't think of themselves (let alone other men) as sexy. Women are sexy. Men just are.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. eddie23 information sponge Registered Senior Member

I might be old fashend but I beleive that if a woman has a baby then she has willingly taken on that responcibility.
    This means KNOWING when a baby is going to be hungry and not be out in the park, or restaurant trying to breast feed it.
    I am not a shovenest pig. I just beleive a waoman should know when her baby is going to want to be fed, and take the appropriate precautions.
    I did not have that baby why should I be forced to see this during my meal.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

better question for you VI

Why is france trying to ban the burka and why was surposedly one of the reasons we went to war in afganistan that women are being surpressed by being forced to wear headscarfs while every westen nation (as far as i know, definitly the US, Australia, the UK ect) have public indecency laws which prevent people from walking around as nature intended and even WORSE treat public nudity as a sex crime compleate with listing on the sex offender registry (for example the case of the uni students who protested by striping naked, painting themselves gold and chaining themselves to parliment)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Are you saying that female "modesty" is *necessary* for civilization, or simply that it was a byproduct of those cultures?

If it's the former, that's bullshit. You can have a civilized, ordered society where people are respectful of one another's rights, and not treat women's bodies as first and foremost sexual.

Me neither. It's just a penis.

I like to look at men's back muscles, can I demand that all men cover theirs to avoid being "obscene"?

How about their eyes, while I'm at it? Those are quite attractive parts of a man, too.

8. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Babies eat often and not always on a regular schedule, I know I hate having baby duty specifically because they are so unpredictable. When they are supposed to be sleeping they're awake and when it's nap time they want food. *headache*. A woman who must know her baby's feeding schedule could never leave the house. Or was that your point? :bugeye:

9. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

hhhmmm....
    your not really getting with the program here.

didn't you know that Muslim religion dictates that men are not responsible for their actions when a womens naked body is shown to them ?

and... that Christians clearly define women as being morally broken by way of original sin and are in fact prostitutes in waiting ?

lets face it...
    doesn't matter if your Muslim or christian... but as long as you choose one or the other you cant be held responsible for your actions if your a male and exposed to the naked female body.

i am certainly glad i was not raised as a Muslim or christian because i would hate to have to throw away all that self control i have become accustomed to.
    damn heretics and their respect for females... it will be the end of this witch burning i tell you !

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Not to me, anytime you want to "flash em" at me, just come on by!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

You don't seem to grasp his point, (probably because you can't get a girlfriend, and have no friends) but you really wouldn't like people gawping at your girlfriends tits while you were out.

This isn't about HIM controlling his woman, but rather about whether YOU would be OK with people staring. Well of course you can say you are, in theory but when you get a girlfriend, get back to us after she has paraded topless in public.

12. phlogistician Banned Banned

Contextual for sure, and also I guess programmed norms come into play. I'm OK in theory with women going topless, but I'd feel a bit sheepish, although I'm sure that would wear off quite quickly.

13. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

"I" dont get it ?
    LMAO
    what a poor excuse you make of yourself.

wake up and smell the coffee little Hitler because you cant control other people staring at your partners tits.
    but i am sure you will complain about what she is wearing and try and control her like a good wife beating religo nutbar though.

P.S if i don't like what a GF is wearing then she could not be my GF from the start.
    YOU are incapable of love.
    HELLO !

oh dear ! OH DEAR ! i'm not ok about people staring at my girlfriends tits... what ever shall i do ?!?!?!
    shall i move to a country with sharia law so i can beat my gf and teach her not to walk around in public ?
    oops i mean wife because i cant have a girlfriend in a country with sharia law or the christian fundamentalist countries...

oopsey... did we all suddenly take a whole lot for granted again and pretend women had a vote or something ?

crikey where is the political correctness editor button i hope i have not offended anyone with my lack of desire to subjugate women with my own predatory male ego.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  14. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

I almost have something to add.

There'd always be links like, CLICK HERE TO SEE MY GIRLFRIEND/WIFE NAKED/STRIP on youtube and whatnot. I'd always wonder who'd actually advertise that.

Got a girlfriend(she broke up with yesterday, lulzy story), and I wouldn't mind. Lawl.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Whether he is ok with it really isn't an issue.

It's her own life and her own body.

16. Slysoon Registered Senior Member

visceral_instinct

There is an inverse correlation between the health of a culture and the promiscuity of its females. This observation has been noted and studied aptly in various scientific and anthropological circles, and it has even been extended to apply to other animals as well. J. D. Unwin, a scholar and anthropologist of the early nineteen-hundreds, noted in his work, Sex and Culture, that historically, cultures both civilized and primitive alike have seen their health and prosperity correlate with female chastity. Unwin studied over eighty historical cultures, both civilized and primitive, and noticed the same trend occur without exception: as female promiscuity increased for an extended period of time, the culture in question became stagnate and eventually weakened or fell; as expected, as females became sexually repressive for an extended period of time, the culture in question expanded economically, intellectually, and territorially.

Unwin, being a Freudian liberal, did not have a reasonable explanation for his findings which would be supported by his “unsexist” liberal outlook. Unwin instead proposed that sexually repressive cultures use the mental or social energy they conserve from limiting sex to expand culture. This explanation, however, failed to take into account the sexist reality behind the matter: it is only female promiscuity which affects the health of a given culture.

Amongst hundreds of different species of bats, it has been discovered that larger testis means smaller brain size, and that large testis correlate with female promiscuity. Also, bats with larger brains and smaller testis tend to mate with females who are monogamous and non-promiscuous. Amongst cichlids, it has been observed that in species with promiscuous females, males produce larger and faster sperm than in related cichlid species whose females are monogamous by nature. This trend can be observed amongst human societies as well, as cultures expand when sexual repression amongst its women occurs for a long period of time. This expansion is due to intelligence. Species wherein female promiscuity is rampant tend to have smaller brains and lower intelligence than related species whose females are sexually repressive.

Science does not yet have a definitive answer as to why sexual promiscuity amongst females leads to smaller brain size and lower intelligence amongst a species, but one popular understanding is that the larger testis which are required amongst promiscuous species to allow for competition between males in impregnating females takes away from the species’ brain resources. As the brain and genitals of any species, especially in humans, is very resource dependent, intelligent people often tend to have smaller genitals, and unintelligent people the opposite. Relating all of this information to culture and civilization is simple: groups who have a high average intelligence will produce sophisticated cultures and expand them with time; if their intelligence eventually lessens due in large part to prolonged female promiscuity, their expansion will halt and their culture will deteriorate from what it was. Whether a culture, civilized or primitive, expands, weakens, or remains unchanged depends on how promiscuous its females are.

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

None of this answers the logical gap between treating the female body as obscene and having an advanced and prosperous civilization.

How, exactly, would civilization fall if we were to stop treating the female body as obscene?

How is there a parallel between bats and humans? Men don't need larger testicles to compete well sexually. Normal ones will do fine.

18. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

All of civilization is an attempt by men to get to see/feel various female body parts. If women just walk around with it all hanging out, men will be hypnotized into a stupor unable to perform all the tasks necessary to make a civilization great.

19. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I sincerely hope this was meant ironically.

20. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

Damn your good !
    you almost had me in the first 2 sentences...
    ALMOST !

but listen my little fundermental buddy
    we are not talking about women going about sexing anything that has a cock.
    YOU on the other hand are trying to change the subject.
    nice try !
    probably works with young kids while your brain washing them and the average sheeple... but not me.

but... by all means avoid the actual subject and pretend it is all about women having lots of unprotected sex with many different partners...
    i mean otherwise you would not have your wheelbarrow to push to try and control the sex lifes of women for your own desire to enslave women now would you.
    ffs... to think of the resources wasted on your education...it should be criminal !

21. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Oh, my. So many ways to ask this...

Slysoon, are you of the smaller testis or larger brain variety?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. thinking Banned Banned

in Ontario , Canada its legal for women to go bare breasted in public , although it rarely happens

23. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Why?

Edit: Why do they rarely go about bare breasted? Although, I suppose there is some interest in "Why is it legal?" as well...