Why Indeed Did the WTC Buildings Collapse?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by kazakhan, Nov 16, 2005.

?

Do you accept the official explanation that fire caused the collapse?

1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    44.6%
  2. No

35 vote(s)
    47.3%
  3. Undecided

6 vote(s)
    8.1%
  1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I am unable to comment on the effects of elevated temperatures upon Anomalous's brain because of limited sample size. However, not everything melts. Some substances break down into simpler components when their temperature is raised. These components may indeed melt, but that is hardly the same thing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I am aware of that mr Ophiolite our resident geologist, i was not stating it as a fact, it was mainly a brain jibe at Anomalous who does not read replies.

& he seems to think steel does not melt, & spoons, frying pans etc are all made to order from GM steel orchids.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anomalous Banned Banned

What a CRAPSTER.

Ya OK I give up, WTC 7 was the first building ever on fire.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

/sarc

Hey, don't make fun. I worked for three years in a steel orchard.

It was backbreaking work. We'd clip the fresh steel from the trees with giant razors built in Ockham, England (the "Razors of Ockham", I think we'd call them...no, no, that's not it..."English Ockham Razors"? No, that's wrong too). But the steel orchard industry wasn't regulated well back then. The managers were all subscribing to "Happeh Materials Safety" which thought that the best way to avoid industrial accidents was to have a zero-tolerance policy on slouching. Tragically, it failed. We'd try and put them back together and assign them to desk jobs, but it was heartbreaking walking into the clearance office and seeing all those poor bastards typing away, leaning to the left or right like some kind of chronic masturbators.

We lost a lot of good men in those fields. *sniff* Sorry, too hard to talk about it any more.

/sarc off

Greenthumbed Geoff

PS: Sorry about the inside jokes. If you're interested in learning more about Happeh theory, please write to:

El-Jacoffy Mosque
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    N0B WAK

8. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Ah yes, the Ockham Razors. Terrible shaving utilities they are.

9. Light Registered Senior Member

I've pretty much just read this thread in passing without saying much but this part of it has gone a little too far.

Why is it that so many people choose to ignore simple basic principles in building fires of this type? It seems that few have ever heard of an induced draft - which is VERY common in any building fire and raises temperatures considerably above that of a static fire test? And this silly insistence on "melting!" Steel looses considerable structural strength at temperatures FAR below the melting point!

It's fine for all of you who want to debate this whole thing to to no end, but for Pete's sake - at least apply some VERY basic physical principles in your "reasoning."

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

i agree

it's amazing how many times someone has mentioned 'melting steel' in these conversations about the collapse of the wtc buildings

11. Anomalous Banned Banned

Its amazing how U even consider dominos effect for collapse of a building that can catch flying planes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Anomalous Banned Banned

And even more amazing is your ignorance at WTC 7 collpase.

Even after repeating the same points 100s of times, Thats Mohronic.

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Anomalies r keys 2 discoveries, so certain Anomalies like having 40,000 gallons of jet fuel splashed over the WTC played no part in it,
    A, the sprinklers were destroyed by the crash.
    B, engineers have said the sprinklers could not have worked anyway due to the intense fire caused by the jet fuel.

Take away the jet fuel & the WTC would be standing today.

14. Anomalous Banned Banned

Ya why not sure sir,

Look look how big and massive the fires are,

And look at this tiny fire,

Shame on your denial.

15. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

If you try showing pictures of the impact site, 40 floors up instead of the lower floors you might have som credibility, try pouring 40,000 gallons of jet fuel over your house & see how many minutes before all that is left is ashes.

Anything to get your i hate america view across, and if your ever in a plane crash dont rush for the exits, because guess what nothing to worry about jet fuel is harmless, it puts itself out, & you will be safe if you stay in your seat, crash test dummies have you ever thought of volunteering.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes i beleive this

and it is quite possible that without the damage done by the aircraft the fires alone would not have caused the collapse

17. Anomalous Banned Banned

Your denial is gona make U all pay,

When U protect the guilty, U become the part of the crime.

I promise American taxpayers will repend, With real acts of terror and War.

- Form point of view of thoes who suffered for 9/11 outside America.

18. mars13 give me liberty Registered Senior Member

and the building in severe flames held up after the fire was put out.

19. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Whoa wait a second.. Leopold and Vince, you guys have a good knowledge of the WTC;

Whats up with the explosive windows 10-20 floors bellow the collapse? That compression idea is too far fetched, where did you come up with it?

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

air conditioning condensers maybe?

21. Anomalous Banned Banned

If nuclear bomb can be simulated in a supercomputer, why cant this be ?

22. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Fire has a mind of its own, it was the heat from the jet fuel that caused the steel supports to buckel, if it had been a normal fire free of jet fuel the temperature needed to make the steel buckel would never have been reached, the fire would have burned for a couple of days with no chance of bringing the building down.

Anomalous is just on his i hate america pills, he probably spent 3 years working at mcdonalds in some 3rd world country, now he hates america for his pitiful life, mcdonalds & kfc the symbol of hatred of all anarchists, airheads, and i hate my life, mentality morons.

23. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

allright i actually feel bad about that last post.