Why In A Bathroom?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Willy, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willy Banned Banned

Why do so many homosexuals think of a bathroom as a great place to meat other homosexuals?

How would a trend like this get started?

For myself just the smell of fecal matter alone would be a complete turn off.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Just a wild guess, but I don't think this bothers gay men...overly.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

I AM NOT SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.

Most of the time these people are on drugs, most of the time they are NOT even gay.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Because if you are trying to pick up men, wouldn't the best spot be where only men are? There aren't going to be any small boys in there alone late at night. Its also kinda risque which adds to the excitement.

Straight couples go at it in bar bathrooms...

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

bisexual then.

9. John99 Banned Banned

I think it is more a question of availability (need it fast) and drugs or alcohol, not all the time though. Many are married and do not normally display any desire to do this under usual circumstances.

Pee wee (oh how i miss pee wee)
    George Michael

Dont fit my theory, but nothing is perfect.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Nobody considers a bathroom a good place to meet other people.

Willy is trolling again.

11. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Ill just hope you said "meat" as a pun....but I doubt it.

Any out of the closet homosexual wont use a bathroom to "hook up" people who do this are usually ashamed of what they are doing. I would imagine most gay people who want to hook up with other gay people go to i dont know..a gay bar?

12. Willy Banned Banned

Robo-toilets proposed to stop 'gay' cruising
    Mayor: 'Homosexuals ... engaging in sex, anonymous sex, illegal sex'
    July 7, 2007

Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jim Naugle says his city has a problem with "homosexual activity" in public restrooms and he has a plan to stop it – robotic toilets that allow occupants to stay inside for only a short time before the door automatically opens.

"We're trying to provide a family environment where people can take their children who need to use the bathroom without having to worry about a couple of men in there engaged in a sex act," Naugle told the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

The $250,000 self-cleaning robo-johns have been installed in San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta and New York. The modular units play music and can be accessed for a fee or for free, depending on each city's policies.

Public restrooms are pickup places for "homosexuals. ... They're engaging in sex, anonymous sex, illegal sex," he said.

Naugle said the proposed location for the city's first experimental unit is "the rainbow parking lot" at a local beach considered by some to be the area's "gay beach."

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56562

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I think men can have sex faster than they can poop.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

The blessed aroma of fecal matter and associated discharges (urine, blood, etc.) create a soothing and often heartwarming atmosphere reminiscent of the conjugal bliss of sodomy. Enshrouded in the misty atmosphere thus provided, the activities thereby take on a viscerally affecting charm, transcending the mere mechanical bliss of the acts.

Think of it as a meme.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

and you know this how?
    ever been to a gay bar willy?

i'm surprised you didn't supersize it to prove your point.

16. Willy Banned Banned

Right now here in America, the issue of homosexual bathroom sex is all over the news.
    No

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Bathrooms are more or less private. I don't see why this is so mysterious.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

No, it really isn't, you strange little man.

I guess if you have no sense of how to clean. Then again, given your ethical failings, hygenic lapses wouldn't be surprising.

Same reason I nearly got rousted out of a boat launch while trying to get it on with a boy: you have relative quiet and privacy.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Harder to whip out the old jingle jangle in any other public place, without comment. Of course, MUST avoid tapping foot lewdly.

20. Willy Banned Banned

Public sex, especially sex in public toilets or "tearooms", has always been controversial, even within the gay community. Virtually without exception, bathroom sex is male masturbatory or male homosexual in character, a vestige perhaps of the male's greater sex drive.

There are many reasons why a man would want to have sex in a public rest-room. To some gay men or boys, tearoom sex is a step in the coming out process; a relatively easy way for them to discover the joys of male love before moving on to gay social networks, commercial institutions, or even a lover.

Gay men and boys who use tearooms as a way to come to terms with their homosexuality do so for the short-run. For other men, tearoom trade is their main or only form of sexual expression. Many of these are classic "closet cases": men who can not or will not accept their homosexuality.

For them, a quickie in a toilet satisfies their sex needs but does not require them to be publicly "branded" as queer, which would be the case if they went to a gay bar, sex club, community center, etc. Toilet sex is also popular with men who live in rural areas or small towns, where there are no gay communities; men who live with their parents, heterosexual spouses, or children who might not understand; or heterosexual men who are just plain horny.

Lastly, and this is most controversial, bathroom sex is popular with many "out and proud" gay men who enjoy the adventure, the thrill, and even the dangers involved. These men, and not the closet cases, are the ones who write the articles, guide books and web sites that tell their brothers - and the cops and the press - which parks and tearooms are cruisy.

http://gaytoday.badpuppy.com/garchive/viewpoint/061598vi.htm

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

So basically you're answering your own question?
    Wouldn't it have been far, far better to just ask yourself and then look it up?
    As opposed to trolling, y'know.

22. Willy Banned Banned

What is the answer?

23. Nutter Shake it loose, baby! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The J Man provides the following astute analysis:

Source: http://thejmantimes.blogspot.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.