Why I hate teenagers!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by nico, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I didn't say you have to be innocent. My point is that he types like an idiot and that he projects this attitude so typical of the American kids his age today: if it feels good, do it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

People are generally stupid and since teenagers are little people, they are stupid too.

The bad news: Today's teenagers are the whiny-pussy generation with pretty much no redeeming value. They can't take any adversity in life.
    The good news: It is mostly not their fault but their stupid parents who don't raise them correctly.

In yesterday's news a dumbfuck 19 year old tried to kill his exGF with a hammer (!!!) but got scared away and then tried to commit suicede by jumping in front of a trolley.
    I know other similar cases. Oh, mommy, Sarah doesn't want me anymore, I have to kill myself (and her too)!!!

Every kid needs 2 weeks bootcamp in the summer with hard work and no electricity , just to appreciate general life as it is. And then we are surprized that we have the so called "quarter life crisis", when they leave school and reality sinks in and real life gives them a couple of set backs....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

the current bunch in sci are the pits
    no saving graces either

we had child genius's back then.
    i suspect additives in diet

8. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Proof?

9. peta9 Registered Senior Member

10. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Seriously though, We teenagers, we think we can change the world, we haven't had the shit kicked out of us by life yet. But the ones that don't want to change the world but are only interested in themselves..well, they're plastic.
    As for you older folks out there, There are intelligent teenagers you know..

11. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Who are you referring to ? Me ?
    I was talking about my decisions though, And yes, we are all hypocrites to some extent.

But I can pretend to type better and more coherent posts than you..right ?

12. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Nothing particular to say, but since every other latent Sciforums member has lumbered from the depths to reply to the OP, I figure what the fuck.

Teenaged angst is the best kind of angst there is. I recommend wallowing in it whilst you still can.

13. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

Oh yeah, this too:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Hush child.

15. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

16. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Sure it is.

Here is an interesting one:
    ---------------
    "Teen Suicide
    by Richard O'Connor, Ph.D.

In the past 25 years, while the general incidence of suicide has decreased, the rate for those between 15 and 24 has TRIPLED(!!!). It is generally considered to be the second or third most common cause of death among adolescents, even though it is seriously underreported.
    No one has advanced a good theory explaining why teens are taking their own lives in greater numbers, but it's important for everyone to be aware of the problem."
    ---------------
    I do have a good theory: whiny-pussy generation. These kids grow up in a cocoon and when they meet any adversity or challenge in real life, they can't handle it... Again, it is not their fault but their stupid parents who spoil them too much...

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

excellent. a self-solving problem

18. Gustav Banned Banned