Why I hate Space.com

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by UNIVERSE TODAY, May 12, 2006.

1. UNIVERSE TODAY Banned Banned

I used to frequent Space.com message boards a few years ago. It wasn't well moderated but it was busy and had some fun if heated conversations happening. I never had any problems until a bitch named Caliarcale was appointed a moderator there and from the very get go she started abusing her position.

She called me a paranoid schitzophrenic. Ok, fair enough. I might very well be just that for all anyone on the internet knows, but in this case it was utterly unwarranted. I had claimed quite rightly that a group of Trolls was attacking the board and the chief of these Luddites just happened to be friendly with Caliarcale.

So after insulting me I demanded an apology. Instead I was insulted more. At this point I was ready to give up and leave when someone posted evidence of my claim. There really was a Troll group known as Everything Space and a link to their discussions on how best to sandbag and destroy members of Space.com was posted for all to see.

Did Caliarcale apologise for her incredibly unprofessional behaviour. No. She ran over to Everything Space to warn everyone.

They deleted all incriminating posts and pretended they had never existed. Caliarcale still denies it to this day. The Troll King Yales and his chief lieutenant Orstio eventually deleted the ES Attack Squad out of fear.

But I haven't forgotten. I was banned from Space.com by a lying two faced bitch who should never have been allowed to wield any power there. The cow still works there too. As long as Space.com is run by delinquents like her it will never be a serious site.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Facial Valued Senior Member

Tough luck - this is the bad type of dictatorship.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Arete Guest

what a stupid bitch, don't worry she will perish in flames

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Not Space.com

Caliarcale.

Know who you're dis'n.

Clarity of thought, dude.
    The least you should have done was insult them in return.

It was the least they could do to you. It was the least you needed to do to meet them on their own terms.

Energy efficiency.
    Seek out Hypewaders. He claims to have for sale the secret to balls and brains.

Caveat emptor.

Or you can just grow your own.

8. UNIVERSE TODAY Banned Banned

Good moderators are hard to find it's true but not many mods are as despicable as Caliarcale. She puts on a little innocent princess act at the same time as she's erasing entire threads to stop people telling the truth about her. Many people caught her out that day. Some weren't afraid to speak up about her activities. Her response was to delete everything in sight that portrayed her in a bad light. Entire threads vanished and in the end, those who weren't banned kept quiet out of fear. Women like that should be locked in crates and shipped off to the Middle East.

9. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Arrrrrr....

We must curse this vile witch !

I hereby proclaim that her elsewise barren womb will issue forth only little replicas of the Easter Island statues which repeat ceaselessly the phrase "If I only had a brain...", and smell unfreshenably of unwashed feet !

So shall it be done !!!

10. Facial Valued Senior Member

How about PMing all the members of the space.com forums' members, linking to this thread here? Surely there must be other moderators that can check her power.

11. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

Sigh.

12. UNIVERSE TODAY Banned Banned

Breathing problem? I'd get that seen to.

13. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Wow. You must be friends with a really funky witch doctor

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

well i wouldn't worry about it too much.
    as long as you present yourself as a halfway intelligent thinking person you will always be welcome here at sciforums.com

15. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm with Facial, just PM the members this info.

16. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Aren't forum-to-forum dramas forbidden on sciforums? Certainly the mods take a dislike to the physicsforums people who occasionally spam us from time to time.

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

What was your userid over there? Perhaps we can do a search and see for ourselves whether or not the banning was warranted. Too often, it is found that it was from members complaining about being banned from other forums.

18. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I think what makes a great forum is one that has members with slightly above intelligence to fairly gifted and the forum is moderated with loose rules.

My contention isn't really on topic but I guess it could help UNIVERSE TODAY's position, however I agree with (Q), I would like to see their side of the position before I can agree with anyone as to why he UT was banned.

Oh man, ban me now

19. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

We also have a nut moderator here he is called 'Q'. He is a trolling, low intelligent mod, they are everywhere, best thing to do is ignore them and not let their trolly ways bother you. Watch the trolly post from Q to follow this and you'll get my drift.

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Swwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt!!!!
    A sci-fi soap opera!

I never frequented space.com, but I'm aware of the story of the infamous Mr.Orion...

21. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

UT, you make it sound like you had some past relationship with her...

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Sorry, TOR has fallen head over heals and is totally crazy about me - she just can't help herself. Giddy as a schoolgirl, she hangs on my every word and follows me around like a lost puppy.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Why bitch about another forum here?

Complaining about space.com here won't get you reinstated there, if that's what you want.

Or do you just feel the need to vent your frustrations?