Why Hypewaders Suspended Quadraphonics

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by hypewaders, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

oh my!
    are congratulations in order?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Gustav,

After you've finished trolling here, do you plan to start another thread complaining about SAM's current ban?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

i dont complain
    i merely lay out an argument
    you guys decide the merits...or ignore

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

since you bring up sam's ban, perhaps you would like to share your thoughts and reasoning behind the assessment of anti semitism on her part??

lets look the cited reasons and perhaps you can comment...??

thanks

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

those seem pretty cut or dry borderline anti semitiism. as they are written they are anti semitic.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, I was just thinking the same thing: the monotonal responses, the way the eyelid barely flickers as the pronouncement is given, whether or not it relates to the issues being discussed.

Tell you what, though: I'll give you the option again to show how I'm supporting genocide and all that. I'm pretty damned sure I've explained the opposite several times; but some of the mods have implied that the wiser members have to be nice to the dumber ones - so this should sort of be your perogative, if wiser you are. I'm a reasonable fellow, ice. I've been fair with you, and now it's your turn, instead of unsubstantiated sniping.

Different poster, same option: which bogus analogies?

Amusing indeed. You could argue that quadra doesn't really believe that, and that Sam does, however. But what exactly is the authoritative definition of 'art' anyway? I think the question remains open.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  10. Bells Staff Member

Indeed.

Your actions say clearly just how much you don't give a shit.

If you think you were spot on and not out of line, then I am sure you will let the administrators know and seek a review.

11. WillNever Valued Senior Member

Read the above quotations in sequence.

You need to stop interfering with the board, its communications, and its moderations on account of your emotions and sensitivities. Doing so is very non-reassuring.

12. Gustav Banned Banned

you like james, merely make an assertion without justification.
    this alleged antisemitism is apparently supposed to be self evident since it appears an explanation is not required

is this how sci works?

i mean, you guys could very well be correct but sans an explanation it seems i am just supposed to take your word for it

is this how sci works?

/puzzled

edit: perhaps geoff would be in a better position than either of you to educate me on this alleged antisemitism.

geoff? care to deconstruct the cited quotes and analyze?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  13. Gustav Banned Banned

/chuckle

"i dont care! na na na na"

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Nope.

15. Gustav Banned Banned

/smile

do you agree with james's and pj's assessment of antisemitism?

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yep. I'm just not going to deconstruct.

17. Gustav Banned Banned

this is me.....

this is you...

I'm a reasonable fellow, geoff. I've been fair with you, and now it's your turn, instead of unsubstantiated sniping.

i think the antipathy held by some of my colleagues towards you is finally penetrating my somewhat thick skull

/excited

/sigh

see post #44

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Yeeeeesss...

I discussed the "or" there. Didn't you notice?

Hey! That is me.

I can't disagree with all of that. It's funny that you're really pissed that I won't break things down for you.

/shrugs

19. Gustav Banned Banned

nope
    i was too busy "leaping" to pj's defense
    consider yourself lucky the thread was closed and that i rather let that sleeping dog lie

pissed?
    nope
    i'll just repay your largesse in spades

/shrugs back

20. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Yet again SciForums reveals its Racist Apartheid agenda by persecuting anyone who dares speak The Truth about the Jews. No matter: in the end you'll be crushed and driven before the Tide of Historical Justice along with all the other Genocidaires, and the Righteous will rejoice at the lamentations of your women.

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You go girl!

22. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

Racist Genocide is the Ultimate Provocation. Your pathetic deflections serve only to reveal your Murderous Zionism. The Righteous will never surrender: Repent now, or be crushed on the Day of Total Justice along with all the other Nazi Apologists.

23. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The answers are simple enough for those capable of understanding

Two answers to that:

(1) Tiassa has been busy. Surprising, yes, but sometimes I do have a life.

(2) Tiassa is presently considering his future at Sciforums. It is quite apparent to me at this time that as long as certain personnel arrangements remain unchanged, Sciforums will continue its decline; it is also clear to me that Plazma Inferno accepts this decline insofar as the necessary changes won't be made. As I told members the other day, the Company appears to have other priorities for this community than delivering or enforcing an Intelligent Community. And, frankly, it doesn't matter what I say or do; certain authorities around here will do what they do, and can expect Plazma's support regardless of whether they are right or wrong.​

In other words, frankly, arguing with certain aspects of site authority simply isn't worth the effort.

And as to Quadraphonics' suspension, it was modified and expired before I was able to figure out what the facts actually are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.