Why Have No Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Dec 2, 2006.

1. sderenzi Banned Banned

Fraggle : pokes :

No no you misunderstand me, I was really just posting polls and asking questions to get responses, I do truely respect woman but find they just don't respect me, thus I do what Baron Max would and make fun. Anyway I am nice guy, I do have 2 online friends that are woman, I call them on the phone often, the only real issue is they're older. 1 of them thinks I shouldn't worry so much and just live life, the other thinks I'll get laid eventually because I'm hot but I don't believe her :-Z So it's kinda up in arms, add to this Carmen continuing to come around to see me at work and I'm lost. Carmen won't let me be so I just ended up playing cards with her an talking nice. It's hard ignoring a girl that seems nice even if people think they're using you or stuff.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

How do you figure it would be harder for white guys? Maybe in China and Pakistan or something, but we are in America.

I don't think race has anything to do with it. Honestly I don't care what the color of the girl is, as long as shes a good woman.

I think you are just promoting the east. There are bad women everywhere, including in the east. Divorce is more common in western culture, but when eastern women get Americanized or Westernized, they divorce at just as high of a rate as everyone else. It's the culture.

So stop dissing white women, it's not their fault, it's the culture. And also, good women are in every appearance so it's never going to be so simple as to be able to just look at an appearance and say it's a good woman.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sderenzi Banned Banned

AmishRakeFight in regards to your comments, I never actually disputed anything you said however you didn't exactly give any details as to what you were trying to tell me. Also you seem kinda pushy and it's scary

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Besides your post seems pretty long an you offer no insight other then I should've listened to you, which of course you said nothing except to visit some website that had little data.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

...LOL! It's the other way around, Sam ....I've figured out women, therefore I ain't married to one of 'em! I can see no valid reason for a man to have a woman around all the time ...it just makes no sense to me. And apparently, based on the divorce rates, many men feel the same way.

I agree. But my own sentiments have nothing to do with "dominating" the woman. In fact, I might have been able to live with one if I had dominated her, but that just ain't my style.

Baron Max

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Simple Get a Gym Membership!

9. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

So this is why you can only see the negative aspects of life. Get a woman dude, and everything will change.

Wrong, when was the last time you took a sociology class? 90% of all divorces are initiated by the woman. 65% of all relationships are controlled by the Woman. The reason Women divorce so much is because they date men for social status and security. Not based on what's in the mans heart. So I agree Women have some serious flaws. But we're much worse off without them.

Someone has to wear the pants. Better you then her.

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, I can see all the negative aspects of life with or without a woman! If you can't see the negative aspects of life, perhaps you should have your eyes and ears examined?!

Sorry, but at 62 years of age, I'm pretty sure that I made the right decision to exclude a woman from my life. I've never regretted it for one single day.

And besides, my goats and sheep have never refused my sexual needs or ever had any headaches!

Well, I obviously disagree ....and most of my married friends agree with me! What does that say about your statement?

Baron Max

11. Bells Staff Member

I think Sam put it best when she said:

*Bows down to the master*..

12. sderenzi Banned Banned

That statement has no real sensability, she certainly doesn't seem all nice does she

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Where do you live...?

14. John99 Banned Banned

Sam is ion love with me so forget it.

15. AmishRakeFight Remember, remember. Registered Senior Member

Haha Sderenzi, I see your point. I guess enthusiasm is hard to transform into words without coming off as pushy.

By the way, I DID give you adice. Here's a laundry list of the things your doing WRONG, and if you're interested, I'll expound and try to quickly tell you how start fixing them.

1) Outcome-dependence
    2) Neediness
    3) Supplication
    4) Reaction-seeking

Remember I told you that there was a formula for attraction? Haha I wasn't lying...

AmishRakeFight

16. sderenzi Banned Banned

Alright, why not give everyone here the benefit of knowledge and explain what I must do in order to attract a female, with at least some normal sense :-Z~

17. Bells Staff Member

I'll be kind and say stop acting like.. well.. like you..

18. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Dress well and get some muscles going...

You may also act like a dumb asshole...

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yeah right! I'm sure she would be much more interested in me, you jerk!

See, sderenzi, that's how you should fight for the females!

20. Bells Staff Member

Heh.. This is akin to yelling "we come for your women folk".

Yes, you the married kid, telling sderenzy (the.. well whatever the hell he is..), how to fight for "the females". Excuse me while I snort with laughter.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No one would have to fight the women if the damned women would learn their fuckin' place in society! ...in the kitchen, chained to the stove, with enough chain length to make it to the bed when the husband needs a little sexual relief!

Baron Max

22. Bells Staff Member

Ah Baron.

Still bonking your farm animals? Do you chain them with a long enough chain to allow them to make it to the bedroom, or do you just 'do them' in the barn in a good old hay roll?

23. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Practice good personal hygiene. Get in shape. Get a decent haircut. Act like you don't give a crap about women. Ask them out in such a way that it's not really a date. Like, I've got an extra ticket to this concert, would you like to go? Maybe ask out some fat chicks first to build up your confidence. Slowly progress to better looking chicks.