Why has Reiku been allowed to return yet again?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by origin, Dec 14, 2014.

1. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

We all know that Dr.Nobody1stEarl is Reiku and yet he is allowed to continue posting. Is he being given yet another chance? Why would you allow this guy to return?

Dywyddyr likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Thanks for taking a moment to start this ball rolling, origin. You are well respected here as a first responder to the SPAZ attackers and you have a very good instinct about which sock puppet belongs to which banned member. I had independently reached the same conclusion a day or two ago, when I saw that OP with the randomly glued together formulas and moronic explanatory text.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

From what I understand, both of his sockpuppets were permanently banned. With the new software change, it wasn't as easy to pick up, but both of his current sockpuppets have been banned once they were able to confirm it.

To reiterate as well.. No, he is not welcome here and no, he has not been given another chance. And no, we have not allowed him to return.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Thank you for the update.

8. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

That's him allright.

9. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

I hadn't seen the OP in question until it was mentioned here and I had only encountered him in one thread, that I can recall.

I also haven't had as much interaction with Reiku as yourself and Aqueous obviously have.

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

It is sort of a game for me. I guess I am sort of a self appointed Sock Puppet Cop (SPC).

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It looks like Dr.Nobody1stEarl has been banned.

Note: short of an IP ban, we can't stop people returning. We can only ban them once we recognise or are told who they are.