Why Has It Been Deleted?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Reiku, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

Why has my post ''The Quantum God'' been deleted... ?????

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

''Why would God knowing this cause the universe to go back to Whence it came?''

I've just found it is in the Cesspool, and locked.

Why then ask a question and result the format so that it cannot be answered?

I want the thread replaced and re-opened. This was done out of illogical consclusion.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

It was preaching (of some sort of pseudoscientific religion, but preaching nonetheless). It fit the pseudoscience category more than the religious category with the repeated mention and implication of "quantum" this and "quantum" that, but it seemed best to send to the cesspool.

If others disagree and wish the thread reopened and moved from the cesspool, PM me or leave a comment here and I'll consider it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

You're skin. And here is why:

God is a metaphysical debate, and since i correctly placed my thread in the religion, i am somewhat amazed that this has been found to be an epistemological defect on the threads behalf. Reopen it then, and place it where you feel it be deserved, but i still think your judgment on this is highly imapaired.\\

You see... this is the problem. You never asked first...

I know you don't need to, but then i wouldn'y have needed to make this thread if you had. It is only curtious.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I think threads are getting locked too easily these days. I haven't read the thread in question, but I can't imagine any reason why it couldn't have been moved to pseudoscience (or even the cesspool) and remained open.

I know Reiku rambles, but if someone wants to take the time to trawl through his mess and respond, I don't see a problem with that.

9. Reiku Banned Banned

10. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Yeah, re-open it.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

i agree, especially since:

12. Reiku Banned Banned

On that note:

I'm sick of this contsant ignorance from the mods behalf, and also the utter shameful ignorance of psychological disabilities.

Therefor, i am going to regrettfully say i have had enough of these cherades.

The real sad prob here, is that i will miss the friends i have made here... FOR THAT i apologize out front that I won't be coming back again. I tried to ignore the stuff being said and the judgments excecuted, and that perhaps even the TOTAL IDIOT who put these illogical sentiants we call the mods with such power.

They have become power-hungry. Power-drunk. And more pertinantly, they have become a deterent for people like me.

Maybe something will change out of this shameful set of events recently.

Maybe i am hoping for too much, but there is a likely arguement that one around here cannot hope for enough.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I wonder if you'll set a record for most goodbye threads?

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I can't see any reason why the thread should be in the Cesspool rather than in the Religion forum. It shouldn't be moved out of their just because the ideas are unconventional.

I've moved it back and re-opened the thread.

Skinwalker: If you'd like to discuss this, please PM me.

15. Reiku Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well fuck me sidewards and pass me some candy... I nearly frikkin fainted reading this...

Pure JUSTICE man, Thanks James.

16. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I've no problem with it. The reason I initially sent it to the cesspool was that it was cross-posted from this thread, specifically this post.

But, perhaps I was rash in cesspooling it.

17. Carcano Valued Senior Member

The word 'quantum' is so over-used and abused.

People just like the sound of it I guess.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Reiku Banned Banned

Well, you will see how pertinent the title was, if you read the work .

19. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

'Quantum God' thread is moved back in Religion forum.

This thread could be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.