Why does the West tolerate Israeli crimes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RedStar, Jul 21, 2012.

1. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Vietnam war allowed the nation to slow down or stop the control by the communists who at that time were going against the interests of the country.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

I totally agree. What they entered was a civil war and US involvement only strengthened the North Vietnamese. Now we're really off topic.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RedStar The Comrade! Registered Senior Member

Bull fucking shit. Vietnam was in stagnation before Ho Chi Minh led the peasant uprising.

In fact, it was Vietnamese communists who ultimately stopped Pol Pot. America stood by and did nothing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Well, I hope we don't become foes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I have enough as it is.

8. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I am talking about the interests of USA.

9. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

What utter rubbish!

10. RedStar The Comrade! Registered Senior Member

Why should the Vietnamese people exist only to serve American interests?

Fuck imperialism.

11. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

It takes a lot to become a foe. Redstar and I do not agree on a lot of things but we still are able to have amicable discussions.

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

saudi arabia mantains diplomatic relations with m,any countries. the house of saud is one of the largest supporters of terrorism in the world. and what the fuck would you call the king david hotel bombing.

13. RedStar The Comrade! Registered Senior Member

Cheers, mate.:cheers:

Although I think so far Israel is the only thing we've discussed so you can't be sure we disagree on alot.

14. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

You seem to misunderstand the reason for the success of any nation. The world exists to serve to needs of the nation, to which you believe you are part of. The weak nations perish, the stronger expand and gain power. The cause for the war is always given in human terms as; to bring freedom to the people of that nation, to stop WMD from prolifirating, to stop drug trafficking, and etc. The reason for the war is simple; to the retain the power, control, and stability of the nation entering such a war.

15. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Technically that was an Irgun bombing and not a State action. Technically there was no Israel at the time of the King David Hotel bombing.

16. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

its truman quote. basicly saying the only reason he supported Israel is that there were more jewish voters and arab voters.

17. RedStar The Comrade! Registered Senior Member

This is the way under capitalism. The point is to fight it, and not build a society on the worst elements of "human nature" like capitalists and fascists do.

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

it wasn't the french got us involved.

19. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

The realiance of other nations on Saudi Arabia resources and/or services allows this country to exist in the state where it has to protect it's interests through the utilization of terrorist tactics. The only reason why Saudi Arabia is different from U.S.A is that Saudi Arabia employes crude tactics and does not invest as much into its international image as well as security as say the CIA within the USA. The CIA employes more subtle and less crude tactics than Saudi Arabia, thus having a much better image in the world.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

true. but at the same time Israel hasn't exactly repudiated those actions and at times glorified them. than again any armed conflict will always have crimes such as these the only question is how many and to what degree.

also i define terrorism a little differently than most states as i find the definition most states use is too self serving.

21. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

it is the way of the evolution and survival of the fittest nations/people/etc. Cooperation only goes this far, after that it's war time.

22. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

)
    And I hope you and I will have amicable discussions in the future as well.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I hope you didn't take offense to any thing I have said. We all have opinions. And, they should all be respected.

23. RedStar The Comrade! Registered Senior Member

Under the capitalist mode of production.