Why does everyone hate me?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by VitalOne, Apr 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VitalOne Banned Banned

Thats nice to know

You're just someone who pretends to take atheistic arguments

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yes condemn your posts not you. so if super insulted you why did you insult varda?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

no i just respect other peoples beliefs. it was the way i was raised. I was also raised to treat bigots and assholes like shit.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

SoI've been following this thread for a while. And vital, this:

[/QUOTE] "you think thats a good explanation? here's a cookie*" [/QUOTE]

sounds like sarcasm. Varda has always seemed very nice to me, I can't see her saying this with spite. If you can't take a little sarcasm and criticism, then maybe you need to take a personal inventory and check yourself.

[/QUOTE]Superluminal had also insulted me calling me a "dipshit"[/QUOTE]

If you don't like Super, then why do you care what he thinks of you? Why do you care what ANYBODY thinks of you for that matter? I've seen Super be kind of nasty here and there, but he's not a bad guy, he's smart, and uses good arguments. If he says something mean to me, I just let it roll off my back and take it with a chuckle. I recommend you learn to do the same.

[/QUOTE]All aimed to intentionally ridicule, insult, and condemn me and my posts[/QUOTE]

You're taking it way to personal man. I dont hate you. I didnt even know about you until this thread started, but it seems to me that your bringing this hate upon yourself.

8. VitalOne Banned Banned

I already explained, I was posting regularly with absolutely no insults, then Varda comes in for no reason saying gtfo, we don't want to hear your nonsense, if you think thats a good explanation here's a cookie, she then asked me a question and got upset that I answered the question saying no one had asked you the question

9. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

what is "gtfo"?

10. VitalOne Banned Banned

No it was not sarcasm, prior to Varda saying this she told me to gtfo and that she doesn't want to hear my "nonsense"

Remember Varda is the one is very happy that I was banned after repeatedly reporting me, she wasn't being sarcastic nor playful

What?

So atheists can constantly insult me over and over again, then report me if I insult them back?

Taking something personally is irrelevant here, even if I don't care if I respond with an insult the moderators will temporarily ban me, while the atheists will get off with nothing, no infractions, no bannings, no nothing

No I'm not

Read Varda's posts, she's happy to have reported me and gotten me banned

11. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

??? ummm.... Wellll, you are taking it personally. Why do you care if people hate you and report you? Report them back, or just simply don't engage them. If you are so high and mighty and holier than though, then you shouldn't be throwing around insults to people anyway, you should be turning the other cheek, not calling people dumb bitches. Just a thought...

Did you report them?

Are you sure? Cause I think you are!

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

yeah cause you called her a dumb bitch. you trolling and got busted for quit being a whiny little bitch about

13. VitalOne Banned Banned

Because I get temporarily banned

I've tried reporting people, the moderators don't give them any infractions or any bannings, only I get infractions and temporarily banned

Yes, nothing happens

The only person who said it was personal was Varda herself

14. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

It's your choice to take it personal...

If people piss you off, just ignore them, or as I said earlier, turn the other cheek.

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I don't hate you, I just think your constant response to people as "being typical of atheists" is the content of a Troll, and as such you are viewed as a troll.

16. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

you seem to not know the difference between telling a person to get out, and calling a person dumb bitch, or a fucking idiot
    this forum doesn't tolerate personal offenses
    that's why you were banned, and I wasn't
    get it?

17. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

is this sarcasm?

18. VitalOne Banned Banned

Right

So if I made a post then told you to GTFO, I don't want to hear any of your nonsense, no one wants to you here, you think this is a good explanation, you want a cookie*

Would you consider it an insult or trolling? EXACTLY.

Not only weren't you or any others banned, you also didn't get any infractions

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i wouldn't consider it trolling or an insult i would take it as a sign i needed to change my approach.

20. VitalOne Banned Banned

yeah right, this is not true based on your past posts

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

never said i would follow said sign.

22. VitalOne Banned Banned

Oh, well lets see you take that approach then

I won't try it though, if I did it would immidiately be considered insulting members, trolling, flaming, and I would get an infraction or temporary banning

23. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

no I wouldn't

I have no problem whatsoever being criticized for what I write
    I do have a problem when a person directs a blatant insult at me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.