Why does E=MC2

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Robert_js, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Robert_js Registered Senior Member

Why does E=MC2?

Why does E = MC2 ?

In earlier posts to this forum I have presented the God Gametes theory. This theory argues the presence of a multiverse. The multiverse being a hierarchical structure; parent universes above us, our universe being one of many son and daughter universes and baby boy and baby girl universes below. Each level of the multiverse being the reproductive system of the level above.

1. E=MC2 means nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.

If matter is pushed by enough energy it will gain in weight. The more energy the more weight. This means that once matter reaches the speed of light it hits the impenetrable barrier of C2. Matter increases dramatically in size and there could never be enough energy to propel it faster than the speed of light.

God Gametes relates this concept to the reproductive barrier between the living and the unborn. Living creatures need to adapt to an ever changing environment. Each new generation must vary slightly from their parents so as to better adapt to change. If creatures could communicate with the unborn then each generation would be little more than clones of their parents.

The same applies to the reproduction of universes. If life on this level of the multiverse is the reproductive system of the level above then it is critically important that we have no direct communication with our parent species on the next higher level. It would seem therefore that our universe has been created in an area of space so large that nothing will escape. For example; let us say that the universe we live in was created 15 billion years ago, it will expand for another 10 billion years, turn around and disappear into a big crunch. That would mean the full life cycle of our universe took 50 billion years to complete. If then we are a part of a larger parent universe and were created within an area of space that had a diameter of 100 billion light years then nothing (not even light) could escape the confines of our universe. Thus it is impossible for us to have contact with the parent species on the next higher level of the multiverse. Like all reproductive systems we can not be influenced by the way they are but instead we must produce the variation in offspring they need to adapt to a changing environment.

2. E=MC2 means that time is relative.

Let us imagine that twins were born on the same day but one twin leaves his brother here on earth and goes on a very fast space trip. If the space trip took 20 earth years then the twin that stayed at home would of course be twenty years old when his brother returned. But because the twin that went on the space trip was travelling at high speed he would have aged little and would now be much younger than his brother.

God Gametes relates this variation in time to a critical aspect of reproductive systems. Complex living systems need to reproduce many times during their life. Successful species will attempt to have as many offspring as possible, with the greatest possible variation, and let natural selection choose which are the best adapted to carry on their genetic line.

The God Gametes model argues that each human consciousness is the male reproductive cell of our parent species on the next higher level of the multiverse. But if our life expectancy is 70 to 80 years then that is a long time for our parent species to wait for their male sperm cells to fertilise the female egg. This would be a problem for them because, like all successful species, they would need to reproduce many times and could not afford to wait decades for their progeny to be conceived.

The problem however is overcome by the relativity of time. The God Gametes model argues that each level of the multiverse has different gravitational forces. The next higher level of the multiverse will run slower than here on earth. It is likely therefore that the 70 to 80 years we live is just a few days in the life of our parent species and the relativity of time made possible by E=MC2 allows them to reproduce many times.

3. E-MC2 means that space is relative.

We are familiar with the concept that 1 metre = 1 metre. But at high speed (or in a high gravitational force) the length of 1 metre can be reduced to virtually nothing. A particle travelling at 1 kilometre per hour less than the speed of light would view each kilometre travelled on earth as 5.0 centimetres.

This brings us to the next important feature of reproductive systems. The reproductive cells of complex species are almost always much smaller than the creatures that create them. There would appear to be two main reasons for this. First is that there needs to be many of them. As mentioned above species need to produce numerous offspring (and likely produce billions of reproductive cells) in the hope that some will be successful and be adaptable to the changing environment in which they must survive. The other benefit in starting out small relates to the maturing process. The process of embryonic development is not well understood but it is thought that adaptive changes can be made to the maturing embryo that would not be possible if it were too large or too complex.

We know however that our universe is very large and it is difficult for us to imagine it functioning as a reproductive system. Again this problem is resolved by E=MC2. If we live in a much lighter gravitational field then it is possible for our parent species to create many reproductive systems which to us would seem too large; but to them are only small and compact as we observe our own reproductive systems as being. It is also likely that we are less complex than the parent species and that the relativity of size has made it possible for us to start out smaller, and for any human consciousness lucky enough to conceive, to develop in a way that is adaptable to life on the next higher level of the multiverse.

The ebook God Gametes and the Planet of the Butterfly Queen can be downloaded free from www.godgametes.com Or email godgametes@yahoo.com.au for details on how you can purchase a printed copy of the book.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Robert_js Registered Senior Member

86 hits and no reply? Tell me I am right, tell me I am wrong, tell me something?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

Something.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

OK, but you won't like what I have to tell you.

It's E=MC^2 not E=MC2, and you are talking out of your arse.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

9. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

I think the real reason(s) nobody has posted anything other than corrections to your title is:
    #1-nobody cares
    #2-it's too long to read
    #3-why bother arguing? :m:

10. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Perhaps becasue this is just a pseudo advertisement?

Stop trying to sell your book on this forum.

11. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

What are you smoking dude? where can i get some, you have to open your mind reeaaally wide to take what your saying in !

12. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

well, hopefully now you learned that we really don't care enough to buy your book(s). Planet of the Butterfly Queen... Are you gay? :m:

13. Robert_js Registered Senior Member

Slotty wrote

>>> … you have to open your mind reeaaally wide to take what your saying in ! <<<
    Isn’t that a good thing?

Hotsexyangleprincess wrote:

>>> well, hopefully now you learned that we really don't care enough to buy your book(s). Planet of the Butterfly Queen... Are you gay? <<<
    Buy my book? My book can be downloaded free. No Hotsexyangleprincess I am not gay. Why do you ask?

14. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

And I quote "Or email godgametes@yahoo.com.au for details on how you can purchase a printed copy of the book."

15. Robert_js Registered Senior Member

Person wrote:

>>> And I quote "Or email godgametes@yahoo.com.au for details on how you can purchase a printed copy of the book." <<<
    It is true I have my book in a printed form. But I do not think I can be accused of trying to profiteer when I have only mentioned in my posts that it can be downloaded free as an ebook. If people (and there are many) do not like reading ebooks then I am happy to send them a hard copy if they reimburse me for the cost of printing and postage. But please, save your money and download it free. My objective is only to get people to read my book and think about what might be the purpose of life. I expect the real objection to my posts is not that I am promoting my work but that I am challenging the notion that it could all have “just happened” with enough time and enough “Darwinian coin flips”.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2004
  16. GRO$$ Registered Senior Member

noone even wants to read your book for free... why would they when there's way too much to read on the subjects by much more credible authors?

17. Robert_js Registered Senior Member

Gro$$ wrote:

>>> noone even wants to read your book for free... why would they when there's way too much to read on the subjects by much more credible authors? <<<
    Does it make you happy making a crap statement like that? One you have no idea how many people read my book. And would you like only “credible authors” to write books. Most of the best books would not have been written (and the most significant scientific break throughs would not have been achieved) if it were not for the outsider having a go. But keep up the negative crap. It is people like you that make me more determine to prove my detractors wrong.

18. GRO$$ Registered Senior Member

well, at least i'm motivating you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i didn't mean to offend, and i'm just some college punk... what do i know?

19. Robert_js Registered Senior Member

That's okay. I sometimes get a little touchie with all the negative comments

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Robert_js Registered Senior Member

Dinosaur. Have a look at this thread and you may life to comment further.

21. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

Robert_JS: You should stop trying to use concepts you do not understand. The following statements indicate that you do not understand much, if anything, about Special Relativity.
    • 1. E=MC2 means nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.
    • 2. E=MC2 means that time is relative.
    • 3. E-MC2 means that space is relative.
    E = mc<sup>2</sup> is a formula which specifies how much energy you can obtain by converting mass to energy. By itself it implies nothing relating to the speed of light limitation and/or the nature of time/space. Special Relativity which includes the logic leading to E = mc<sup>2</sup> also makes claims about the speed of light limitation and concepts relating to time/space. However, the speed of light limitation and SR time/distance concepts are nwither not derived from nor implied by the above formula.

22. Roman Banned Banned

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought E = mc2 was a nice formula physicists stuck with because it was simple. With our new tech, it's getting tested more and more, and may not be true, but is held onto because it looks good.

23. CharonZ Registered Senior Member

The assumptions and interpretations of Einstein's mass energy equation given in the Topic are pretty much too wrongly interpreted to be really discussed here at length.
    The formula says mainly that mass equals energy. Nothing to do with good looking.
    One brief clarification as example E=mc^2 (too lazy to insert code) where does this equation show that more enrgy is needed for acceleration? Here you only got c, a constant and mass, showing that more mass equals more energy. In order to take movement into account you need the time dilation factor gamma (i'll use a "g" here, again, too lazy): m=m0*g, with m0 being the mass at rest and the time dilation factor g. with g being: g=1/(1-v^2/c^2)^0.5. Thus E=m0*g*c^2 and only here do you see the mass increase if you approach the speed of light.
    The time dilation factor takes into account that in a moving system time will be observed to be slower by a stationary observer.