why do woman like complete dickheads?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Muslim, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Yea, I feel one of three things.. something is wrong with Muslim, something is wrong with the girl, or both.

Do not fixate yourself on one person.. stay open. When single, look at all options. The odds of you "snagging" the one you want is very slim. I am still trying to figure that out for myself.. I'm open, but not enough. But I find myself having more success.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Carcasm and her view of men:

not ALL men are assholes: meaning that almost all man are assholes
    exceptions are rare: almost all men are assholes

I was brutally abused emotionally by a boyfriend as a teenager: men abused me emotionally when I was a teenager
    I got smart, and strong... and now I have an awesome boyfriend: I shut the fucked them up and found a man worthy of me

most people in this country are simple-minded and stupid: most people are idiots
    They don't think: most people are idiots
    They aren't individuals: people are zombies

What conclusion do I draw from Carcasm view of men:
    Among a planet full of complete fucking assholes idiot zombies emotionally raping innocent girls, there are 10 or so who are not zombies worthy of angel's touch.

If this is a general womens' view of men, no wonder there are so many lonely souls out there, suiciders, criminals, and rapists.

-----------

I do hope next life is more serene, purposefull, and fair. I do hope next life exists.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Carcasm not a Nilometer, a Realometer Registered Senior Member

Aww, sorry I offended you, dragon.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*tear*
    If my post was more bashing on men than women, sorry, its just cause I'm a girl. For fairness' sake, I DO think that it is the fault of BOTH sexes. As you pointed out earlier with a perfect quote, men act like assholes because women want that.
    Surely my opinion isn't the general opinion of women because most people don't sit around and piece apart human behavior all day.
    And what's wrong with having high standards for a lover? If that is what you mean by "angel", then by all means call me one.
    I'm curious.. How does me believing that men try to be assholes explain rape, suicide, and criminals?

...Or are you just trying to rile me up?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

I really don't know why I like her shes really, really attractive - and shes pretty intelligent too. And she talks posh but acts like a common slut. I don't know what it is about her. Anyway she sent me some of her pictures which I have check it out shes so hot everytime I see her something happens to me:

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME!

See what I mean I need a girl like this, you know out going and stuff!

8. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

If it hasn't already been mentioned before, girls like the confident man, not the wussy "nice guy". Try the www.doubleyourdating.com newsletter

9. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

She's a typical barskank: if your Quran hasn't wowed her yet, stop wasting your time. Besides, it's obvious that you're not an alpha male so she definitely won't want anything to do with you...

I mean, she'll be telling you about all of these "assholes" that she has one-night stands with and keeps going back to... but that's about it. Move on buddy, unless you like being the shoulder, you're wasting time.

10. draqon Banned Banned

Muslim that girl is a real hottie, unlike the one you showed earlier a real skinny one. Im tellin you muslim that girl wants love, im not talking harassing her, just make it smooth and get right on with the action...Show her some love, show her you care, lure her in.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Women appear to like complete dickheads because the women that men are attracted to are dumb and hot. Smart, less slutty women that may care less about looking hot actually like smart nice men.

12. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Muslim,

You have whats called a "social queen", one of the most dangerous female metro species. She is out to have fun and she is bound to mate with a potential hunk on a night out. Their closest cousin is the black widow spider, which kills off the male after mating, in other words what I mean is that any "real" relationship cannot be forged with this girl. These species have more respect for older guys, married guys, or rich guys; they generally are above the level of the average guy except he too wants just 90 minutes of fun. Deep down they are crazier than a prisoner in solitary confinement so try not to hurt her(she can be nice). My advice? Be friends with her...the real her...women can change on a dime...but nothing serious.

13. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Muslim, move on.

I got the attention of a girl just like the one you are describing, and she looks almost the same too... The way got her is because I was not her metrosexual male friend (which is how I met her). Also she thinks that because I can solve Rubik's cube in under a minute and that I like the Indiana Jones series, I am marriage material. Sadly, she moved to CA for a modeling thing. She wants me to go there and visit her soon, though

14. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Fucking hell you're a genius dude. She said that to me her mom said to her "you were and accident I wish your were not even born" and she was like upset about that can kind of crying about it and saying her mom doesn't love her, ect, ect. Then she called her dad a basted and that non of them appreciate the things she does for the family they always want something ect, ect. And then I was like yeah my families like that too my mom always says I wish you die soon.

And I said yeah and my dad does my head in its natural - but now am thinking maybe her mom doesn't really love her and she didn't say that to her out of anger and that she meant it. So she is like afraid that she might get hurt by me so she doesn't want to be in a relationship.

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

She probably figured out you're an idiot and wants nothing to do with you.

16. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

She wants to have sex with me - but doesn't want to be in a committed relationship.

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Yeah, she figured out you're an idiot.

18. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

How does that constitute to me being an idiot?

19. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Your posts here, of course.

20. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further.

21. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Amen.

Muslim, go outside and do something besides bitch and whine. Thank you.