Why do SOME men feel so threatened by women?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Theoryofrelativity, Feb 28, 2006.

?

What is your relationship status

1. Married

22.2%
  2. Dating

17.8%
  3. Separated

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Divorced

4.4%
  5. Widowed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Single

55.6%
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

nervous tic?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gustav Banned Banned

fast posts fast edits

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gustav Banned Banned

aint that right shifty eyes?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

look!
    a serious question
    why are you prejudiced against the nigs?

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

cor how did you guess?

9. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

I'm not the one calling them "nigs".

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Schleebenhorst, Gustav is a spammer don't get caught up their shit, told u this thread is dominated by bollocks, there are more inertesting ones, let it dieeeeeeeeeee, don't feed the spam heads.

11. Gustav Banned Banned

what u say?
    eh?
    what u say?

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

You frightened them Schleebenhorst, they feel threatened. Theory and Duendy will fight you to the end even as their fallopian tubes shrivel like raisens.

You make some interesting points. I agree that Western feminism is an experiment that has yet to prove full success. Women are either defending their sex as if there were a battle field and men the enemy or are suffering from self-hatred attempting to wipe out any 'feminine' attribute or deem those attributes inferior. Middle and upper-middle class births are in decline but I doubt if feminism is the sole cause of this. I think divorce rates are more likely linked to changes brought on by the movement. People are having less babies in the West because they are more concerned with financial comfort; children are expensive and the more educated and well off one is the more one invests financially in their offspring (good food, better schools, top medical care, university savings etc) hence the fewer babies the better.

Anyway the threads intention seems to goad men who, like yourself, hold politically 'incorrect' opinions. There are times when men do seem threatened but its usually by one woman not women in general, this usually occurs when he wants to date someone and he's afraid of being shot down, or fuck someone but fears he doesn't measure up. And no it has nothing to do with penis size. I don't think men are 'threatened' by intelligent or strong women (even if they're a source of annoyance). There are few men who fill the threads criteria.

The idea of equality is driving a lot of issues in the West and is defended beyond reason. No one is equal, no one is born equal, no one is born with inaliable rights (they are socially granted). There is no even playing field and there will never be one.

Let's test some of your 'female friendly' attitudes:

Do you think women should be allowed to work in any given field (ie fireman or frontlines, policeman, paratrooper)?
    Does a woman deserve the same pay as her male co-workers for the same job?
    Do you think a woman's reproductive rights should be protected?
    Should a man be able to veto a woman's right to abortion if he's the father?
    Should a woman take the sexual initiative?
    Do you think Natalie Evans has a right to her frozen embryos even though her ex has changed his mind?

If you answer yes to all then you are considered a feminist. Anyhing other than yes is considered sexist. Very simple and mind numbing if you dare think it through.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  13. duendy Registered Senior Member

YES we ARE all born equal mz Lucysnow

14. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

and some are born more equal than others! Not a nice truth but a truth none the less...the rich, the privaleged?

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

no, i obviously dont mean as regarding how
    patriarchal hierarchy sees it. i mean organically. in actuality. before mindsets decide otherwise.
    yes to the hierarchical mindset, the baby born to 'poor' mama IS unequal. but that mindset's beliefs are false, not real

if you see what i mean?.....it is a gae being played that people believe is real,,,,,,,,but it aint.
    it IS 'real' in that pooor child will REALLY maybe starve. THA is very real. but not real as in, Nature doesn't ordain it. it is rather an oppressiion enforced by an status quo

17. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I totally see what what you mean Duendy and I agree, sadly though ours is an 'idealists' view, we are all equal (......dare I say it...in sciforums!!!) in Gods eyes.

18. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

So your saying the reason why some men abuse women it's because they're threatened?

19. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

The above post was designed to elicit a particular response. I'm not actually saying anything in this thread, it was not designed to educate or express an opinion.

So the END..........

20. Gustav Banned Banned

nonsense
    so this one time....