Why do SOME men feel so threatened by women?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Theoryofrelativity, Feb 28, 2006.

?

What is your relationship status

1. Married

22.2%
  2. Dating

17.8%
  3. Separated

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Divorced

4.4%
  5. Widowed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Single

55.6%
  1. Singularity Banned Banned

Huh, Mans Fantasy !

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Not if the pain is considered something that "comes with the package".

If something is considered as "coming with the package", then it's not so hard to bear.

The thing is, that humans tend to be very choosy about what "comes with the package", and what doesn't; they'd like to have a choice in this. But we don't, which is both liberating, and frightening.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

You know, a fool is a fool, rich or poor.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. perplexity Banned Banned

Deleted

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  8. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Quote w:
    "Not if the pain is considered something that "comes with the package".
    If something is considered as "coming with the package", then it's not so hard to bear."

* Ah, OK. Will still be painful thought.

Quote w:
    "The thing is, that humans tend to be very choosy about what "comes with the package", and what doesn't; they'd like to have a choice in this. But we don't, which is both liberating, and frightening."

* Mmmm. I admire the way the vast majority of woman accept the whole package, pain and all, with no complaint. That I respect. I don`t think I could be that brave, even with the philosophical affirmation. But I understand what you are saying. Actions have consequences.

9. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Uh.

You do not have an uterus and ovaries.

Nobody expects you to understand or be "that brave".

Just don't make assumptions, alright?

10. water the sea Registered Senior Member

This is rich.

But I wouldn't want to be there, when that which goes around,
    comes around.

11. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

"Nobody expects you to understand or be "that brave".
    Just don't make assumptions, alright?"

* Yes m`am.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. perplexity Banned Banned

Deleted

13. Singularity Banned Banned

Looser, U married an fool and think U r Great.

14. perplexity Banned Banned

Deleted

15. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

I've got news for you....today's "equality" is only a temporary thing, it won't last, it's completely and utterly artificial. The "equality" and "rights" women demand is destroying families in Western society and has resulted in middle-class families not having as many children as they should. In 100 years we will be a minority, and things will start to fall apart. When the cushy liberal society of today falls to bits (due to the proliferation of stupid ignorant people who live on benefits and immigrants (who do not follow Western culture and thus multiply rapidly in comparison) while the educated and intelligent middle class declines rapidly in population) and we need something else to hold things together your precious "equality" that destroyed the first world will be the first thing to go.

You sexist.

16. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

er whats this got to do with 'why are some men threatened by women?'

What are you ranting on about?

you have sooooooooo missed the point.
    Which you really should get before you start calling people names....asshole!

have a nice day

17. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

The point was acknowledged for like 11 pages already.

Since when did discussion forums have such linear discussions? What about other people's replies to other people's posts? Have they missed the point? Or do you just not want to think about what your precious "equality" is doing to the world the middle class white man created for you that created an atmosphere comfortable enough that an unrealistic experiment like this one could be conducted in?

You called a bunch of people sexist, then I call you sexist, and you accuse me of calling people names, and then call me a worse one!

Logic in abundance.

18. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

COPY AND PASTE A SINGLE SEXIST COMMENT I MADE THEN I'LL START LISTENING -U WON'T FIND ONE -

I'll be polite now, instead of asshole I'll call u 'posterior exit /entry system depending on what you like' check out the 'pot calling kettle black thread' u may get a better idea of what is really going on with this thread! I have barely contributed to my thread cos everyone is talking bollocks on it! I have no clue why its lasted this long, then along came u and boosted it up again! let it dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re name calling, u call me a name i call u one, do NOT complain, don't dish it if u can't take it! I have had two threads dedicated to me now by peeps like u who get all hot under the collar before us being properly introduced and then can't take the heat. Check out other thread as advised, it will all become clear, promise!!!!! kiss kiss (don't take me seriously

)

19. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Moi hot under the collar? You're the one who went nuts and started calling me asshole.

20. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

now u see, thats cos you just don't know me, when i call you asshole, its not in anger, I don't go nuts on forums? read the keetle thread, you'll understand......

21. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Here you assert rather clearly that any man who does not "recognise" that women are "equal" (do you even know what you mean by "equal"? - how does "equal but differing" equal anything other than unequal?) is insecure and has a small penis. Therefore if they are male and have an opinion different from yours they're a sexist. Sounds like sexism and ignorance to me.

All the "Oh childbirth must be so hard worship worship" posts make me sick.

1) How do we know it's that bad and women don't just make a big deal out of it? Is there such a thing as a pain-o-metre?
    2) How often does the modern woman have to endure this in their life? Twice?

Add up all the physical pain a man suffers through the course of being a man for an entire lifetime, not to mention those who end up getting fucking shot at and bombed in a fucking trench while you're sitting at home getting silk underwear from foreign soldiers, and I think you come off a lot more comfortable.

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

23. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

You haven't read the whole thread clearly, I Never said anything about women being superior, I never agreed women are superior because they give birth, if those posts make u sick take it up with the person who made them! Also where in the above quote do I mention penis? Read the other thread at the end where I explain whats what here!

Meanwhile go away and stop posting crap that deosn't actually relate to anything I've said, keep digging for that sexist quote! You won't find it. Insulting peeps who insult me isn't sexist. You will have to do better than this!