Why do racists have low IQs?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by S.A.M., Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeepThought Banned Banned

But their average IQ's are still higher than Africans. I've met plenty of intelligent people in working class occupations.

Did you know that black people have denser bones than white people which makes them less susceptible to bone disease? They also have whiter teeth and more defined bodies. Physically - in terms of muscle power and dexterity - they are superior to whites and Asians which is why they dominate athletics.

Did you also know that central and west Africa basks in a perennial summer with fresh fruit and vegetables available all year round? There was such an abundance of food they didn't even need to develop agriculture.

Compare that to northern Europe where everything is dead for half the year and its impossible to grow many types of fruit and vegetable. Working class English people used to get fruit for Christmas it was considered such a luxury for Christ's sake!

Traditionally Europeans have always been the under nourished group until they began trading with civilizations in tropical and sub-tropical regions.

Even today our diet is very poor compared to Africans because of the amount of dairy products we eat.

If we were to accept your argument concerning the link between diet and IQ we should expect to see a corresponding pattern in IQ scores.

Amazingly we find the reverse.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. peta9 Registered Senior Member

People are unrealistic about culture and race. There will always be exchange and those who date or marry outside of thier culture, ethnicity etc. but still there will always be those who keep thier lineage and culture going which is the majority. It's two-fold. Just like caucasian americans have adopted many aspects of other cultures but they still keep thier core identity etc and vice versa despite what people think about appearances to the contrary. That's natural.

For the world to become totally multicultural and be okay with it, it would come about through more and more technology and bioengineering where the personal aspects of "race" and "cultural roots" are moot. That may happen way in the future.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mountainhare Banned Banned

What I find mind boggling is how non-whites and liberal guilt ridden whites whine about 'racism' exhibited by whites (Racism is such a subjective term these days. Not wanting to hang around a different culture is seen as 'racist'). Why don't they ever mention racism exhibited by Asians, Blacks, Arabs, Indians, etc etc?

While they aren't perfect, white nations are currently the most tolerant on Earth. We accept races from all over the world, and give them equal opportunity under the law. Is the same luxury afforded in African nations? Asian nations? Arab nations?

It really is laughable when these people moan and white about white racism, when millions of non-whites flock to white nations. Tell me, why do the dispossessed and hard done by emigrate to white nations to seek a better life, if we are such racist shitholes? The only feasible explaination is that non-whites do indeed have low IQs. Or they are masochists.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Since when is anything perfect? Never. Even foreigners that live and work in asia now complain just like anybody else. Everybody has thier gripes no matter what. It's just the way it is. As for asians, they don't complain much for the most part or try not to unless they have legitimate grievances.

8. mountainhare Banned Banned

peta:
    Exactly.

If non-whites don't want to experience in white countries, don't emigrate to them (excludes native populations and African Americans whose ancestors were slaves, though). It's that simple.

9. DeepThought Banned Banned

Yes and it's always a white person who is the first to start pointing the finger at other whites with accusations of racism.

It reminds me of Germans with Jewish ancestry during W.W.II who were the most vocal supporters of Hitler and denounced other Germans to keep themselves above suspicion.

We are all members of a race and as Malcolm X noted during his pilgrimage to Mecca humans naturally tend to be drawn towards members of their own race.

Being white is not a crime.

10. mountainhare Banned Banned

Apparently being white is a crime, according to white self hating liberals.

Do you know what is ironic here? These liberals tend to be strongly anti-religious, yet hold to most of the most absurd principle dogmas of the Abrahamic religions: Original sin.

11. peta9 Registered Senior Member

There are different types of racists. A certain breed of racists have lower iq's because they don't understand the dynamic of interchange for growth and evolution. That doesn't mean your core identities or culture is in danger. It's about balance and exchange for the greater good. Nature has a greater plan and it uses us and through us. It's not so much about our little agendas though individuals think it is. We all are interconnected here and it's about the whole no matter how long it takes.

Also, they don't understand that the flux, change and growth associated with all civilizations and oftentimes their are unpleasant or even negative aspects as these will always exist. Underlying this are positives as well and they lack the vision or foresight to understand this.

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I like the idea of racists having a low iq, but this data supports the opposite conclusion. A variance of 4% is not highly significant.

I'm sure if you measured iq against a like or dislike for a variety of foods you would get similar variance.

The press would like it.
    "Cheese-eaters are stupid" "Genius Sprout Munchers"

The truth is that racists are normal people
    with a different point of view.
    A stupid one.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  13. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

How many people are we talking about here? how did you or whoever decide they were the most vocal supporters?

He also noticed that at a Muslim in Mecca it was the first time he was treated as an equal by whites.

14. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

The graph in Post 1 means nothing without explanations of where it was done, how many people were surveyed, what questions were asked, etc. I have found that there are two different types of people: Racists and liars. Everyone is racist but some just conceal it better than others. Blacks and Asians are terribly racist against each other.

15. DeepThought Banned Banned

Granty,

This is a very ancient tactic of living things - to try and camouflage their true nature - to protect themselves from attack. Invariably you will find most liberals to be congenital cowards.

The name "Devil" derives from the Greek word diabolos, which means "slanderer" or "accuser".

The liberal is the true face of the devil in our society.

Islam is a conservative faith which would never have allowed race mixing in the first place.

Personally, I would advocate a Western version of Islam for us to follow.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  16. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

17. DeepThought Banned Banned

I never said they were Jews. Just Germans with some Jewish ancestry to hide.

I can't remember where I read it it was such a long time ago but I think it was in Eric Fromm's book 'The Fear Of Freedom'. If i get a chance I'll try and drag the reference out.

It should be unneccessary however as you must be acquainted with human psychology yourself. Haven't you ever felt the need to extract yourself from a threatening situation by pointing the finger at somebody?

Happens all the time.
    There was nothing slanted about my point concerning Malcolm X. It was simply to demonstrate that race is part of nature.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2007
  18. Grantywanty Registered Senior Member

It seemed potentially anti-semitic in context. I get a better sense of what you meant now.

We go against nature all the time. I am sure you use tools that are made of alloys that are made of metals that were separated in nature. You misunderstood my earlier post where I was talking about this.

If you are against mixing than I am sure you look back and see the Europeans who came to the Americas are having gone against nature. 1) they brought with them non-native species. 2) they entered lands where nature had not put them and so on.

Unless you are a total Luddite, you use, enjoy and believe in all sorts of mixing that nature had kept things separate.

And some of these were vastly more separate than races. Homo sapians can cross fertalize. If nature did not want us to mix, it had an easy tool to make the mixing less likely and less long lasting. make it so we aren't physically attracted to each other and that if we have sex we can't have kids.

Some of the food on your table is the result of gymnastics and forced mating all of which is not necessary for inter-racial producting mating. And I am not even mentioning Gene modification - you seem to be against that anyway and good for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2007
  19. Atom Registered Senior Member

Then why are we importing them from all over the globe to do the jobs that feckless English will not do - all 5 million of them.

btw. the idea that they do the jobs that are beneath us simply doesn't wash...most of the immigrants are skilled workers who are well qualified, so thats another blatant lie.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

21. iceaura Valued Senior Member

This is getting beyond willful ignorance, and approaching symptom. (edited error out)

And traditionally Europeans have been a little slow, mentally, compared with other people - except for the ones who ate a lot of fish.

If you read the descriptions written by North Africans and Middle Easterners about their white slaves and captives, back in the day, you won't find much praise for their brains.

That may be why, among the dozen or so most important and life-altering inventions of humans, none were from Europe. I mean, we're talking about a race of people who walked behind a plow shaped like a short rectangular board with a crude point on it, that took a whole team of oxen to drag and a pile of rocks to keep driven into the dirt - thousands of farmers spending hours and hours of staring at this thing and the hind ends of straining cattle twice a year - and never once thought to make the thing V-wing shaped so it would cut easier and throw the dirt to the sides

for two thousand years.

22. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Because we are all part of the human race? Do you care about anyone?

23. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Name all of these, and who invented them or you're talking nonsense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.