Why do racists have low IQs?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by S.A.M., Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And thus is the crux of the entire issue between whites and blacks ....why can't the blacks "heave himself up by himself" just like the whites?

Why does the black need help, and the whites don't? And please don't bring up the issue of whites discriminating, etc ...if the whites can own companies and discriminate, then why can't blacks own companies, too?

Okay, what other excuses are y'all gonna' make for the poor blacks of the world? Don't y'all ever get tired of makin' excuses for the blacks?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Atom Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No, its the other way around. Why can't poor whites heave themselves up like the many successful blacks.

Why do we need to large quotas of immigrants to do work that our bunch of layabouts simply will not do?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Somewhere in here, this quote belongs:
    (Note: in Mill's day, "conservative" had an actual meaning, something quite different from its current US propaganda usage. But the quote applies, as far as biasing stats is concerned here)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

What the F are you talking about?

8. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

What are the cops going to do with these guys?

9. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

If whites are so racist, why are they letting millions of non whites into their countries instead of deporting all the ones here?

10. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I think I know what he means, he means this.

Their Only Weapon

A correspondent on Lawrence Auster's site, commenting on republican Arkansas Governor Huckabee's feeling that racism is fueling the anti-immigration sentiment, wrote:

"All he has to do is stand up there, give one inane comment after another and use the word that puts trembling in the hearts of the American people and shut them down. Racist."

A cartoon I saw recently showed a Mexican-flag-waving illegal snarling at a white man, saying something like "Let me into your prosperous country, you damned racist xenophobe." It captured perfectly the dynamic involved in the immigration debate: people who have no leverage other than guilt are using it to control us.

What are they going to do the day that white people stop running from that word, "racist"?

I have begun, among my white friends, to acknowledge that I am a racist. I say, "If by racist, you mean that I think there are actual differences, genetic differences, between racial groups that have real consequences, then yes I am a racist. If you mean that I feel more of an affinity for people of my ethnic group, that I feel more comfortable and at home with them, then yes I am a racist. If you mean I put the interests of my people, my ethnic group, ahead of the interests of others just as I put my family's interests over others, then yes I am a racist. But if by "racist" you mean someone who believes in genocide or slavery or hatred or oppression of other ethnic groups, then no, I am not a racist."

I sense that many white people have had enough of being bullied with the "racist" label. But there are two ways of handling that accusation. One is to claim that you're not actually a racist. This is the approach most whites take right now, but it hands all of the power over to the non-white person, who can then act as judge and jury on the evidence to decide whether the white person is a racist or not. The other approach is to say, "yeah, I'm a racist; so what?" There is no answer to that. If you prefer your own people and put their interests ahead of others' without engaging in hatred or violence, what's it to them?

Perhaps the non-whites and liberals are flinging the "racist" accusation with such vehemence because they sense that the white majority is losing patience. Their one tool, their one way of controlling white people, is losing its efficacy, so they ramp up the volume and the bitterness to try to keep the upper hand. Their worst nightmare is that white people stop flinching at the word because that will be the day that anti-whites (both non-whites and whites who scorn whiteness) lose their only weapon.

But while we need to assert that we, like every other healthy people on earth, are indeed "racists", what we want to avoid this time is letting the pendulum swing back the other way into hatred. We don't want another Hitler. We don't want burning crosses. We don't want oppression and injustice. We just want to assert our right to survive as a distinct people and to separate ourselves physically and politically from those who threaten our safety, prosperity, and unique identity.

11. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

We don't need immigrants. Business just wants dirt cheap labor and Democrats want more votes.

12. mountainhare Banned Banned

Atom:
    They have. That's why the whites (along with the Asians and Jews) are dominant, whereas the blacks just whine.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, they whine a lot, but they also crank out more and more black babies that they can't take care of, too. So, ....maybe the whinning part ain't so bad when viewed like that, huh?

Baron Max

14. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Arent you the guys advocating that whites=smarter than blacks, but at the same time saying that blacks are a product of their own enviroment, and you shouldnt have to help them? I think thats kind of strange, if you are soo much smarter then why not help out those who arent....wait I know why, because its a bunch of bullshit. =p

15. Facial Valued Senior Member

Because they, on average, are more tolerant than you. Which makes your premise wrong.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why should we?

Oh, sure, it might be a nice gesture, or some mamby-pamby, liberal bullshit thing like that, but really .....why should we?

Baron Max

17. Facial Valued Senior Member

For the collective good, of course, and not for some sickening conservative ideology to stay within your own boundaries (except when God's rule is threatened by gays of course).

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, seems to me that for the collective good, we should send all of the blacks to Africa so the USA and Europe could enjoy that collective good. The "collective good" means the majority, right?

Baron Max

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And that tolerant attitude is going to come back and kick us in the ass ...and probably very soon. Mexicans don't like whites, blacks don't like whites, Chinese don't like whites, Japanese don't like whites, Haitians don't like whites, Aluetians don't like whites, Native Americans don't like whites, ......, and all of 'em are out-breeding the whites by a large margin. And I hope I'm not around when we have to depend on the tolerance and charity of any of those peoples.

Baron Max

20. TwidlesTheCloud Registered Member

ur all idiots racism is the most played card ever if i call a man fat is that as bad as calling a man black no its worse a fat dude just let himself and can be really hurt by itgo a black man is just black like me white or a friend of mine who red? man ur really dumb jesus its people claming racism is the problem jesus christ they just found a discovery that we came form a african tribe so everyone was black at one stage. and the funny thing is black people are black for protection against the sun because in africa it tends to be hot and white people are white to absorb more heat.

21. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

What is my premise?

22. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Only in your mind. I have friends of every nationality. Dated Women of every nationality. You're leaving in a dream world. America is a multi cultural society, allways was. That's why everyone wants to move here instead of Europe, Canada, Russia.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yep, that's what all my racist friends say when they're in "politically correct" environments! ...LOL!

Is that why all of those different people live in separate little areas of all the "multi-cultural" cities and towns? Harlem, ChinaTown, Little Mexico, Little Haiti, ....., and all those other areas divided off from all the others? Is that what you call "multi-cultural"?

Baron Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.