Why do males shot other males?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by alexb123, Sep 29, 2006.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't trust cops, either.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yeah ...I'm sure that when you're attacked or mugged, you'll call a lily-livered, doo-gooder liberal, right? Or perhaps Mommy? ...LOL!

Baron Max

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Ok these are all xenophobic stereotypes.
    Some blacks are cops, and work for and with the police. There are street rules, like not snitching, but this is not some sorta black rule, it's the same rule that Italians followed and some still do, and everyone else.

Most people don't trust the police because the police often are as corrupt as the criminals, selling drugs, guns and helping the criminals terrorize the community. I'm not saying all police or most police are like this, but there certainly are bad cops and you know it, and it's not just blacks who fear cops.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. volpeculus sagacis Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodies Registered Senior Member

When attacked or mugged, I'll reach for a firearm. The police in this area tend to be rather sluggish.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, I'm certainly glad to see that some of us are willing to defend ourselves! Others here seem to feel that no one should defend themselves or their families ...and that's sad.

And it's not due, usually, to the police being "sluggish" so much as they have to protect thousands, not just one person ....they can't be everywhere at the same time. Besides, how many of us would like it if a police officer walked beside us every where we went?

Baron Max

9. alexb123 The Amish web page is fast! Valued Senior Member

Why has the word Black disappeared from the Thread title? I didn't edit it!

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I think one of our friendly moderators is black and he can't stand topics that are about blacks specifically. He thinks blacks are just like all other people, that they aren't different, and that we can't tell the differences on sight. He wants the world's peope to be color-blind, not to mention blind to other obvious, visible differences.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Could have at least corrected the spelling while he/she was at it.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

He was probably blinded to everything else by the word "black".

Baron Max

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

is this topic about homosexuality?

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Nope ...but you're close. Wanna' try again?

Baron Max

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I was wondering if the judicial system actually keeps track of why someone shoots someone in a statistical manner. I mean properly.

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I shot someone in a statistical manner once, wasnt very pretty.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I wonder if they record the actual offense in a case where the defendant pleads to a lesser offense.

I wonder if there are differences in the rates of arrest, indictments, convictions and incarceration period by race.

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, they don't keep those as "public" records. I.e., a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. (The police keep a record of it, though!)

Yes, the FBI keeps those records, but it's becoming extremely difficult for the public to review them ...mostly because the racist blacks don't want us to see how much fuckin' crime they commit over and above whites (per capita, of course)!

Baron Max

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Wouldn't it be nice to know though why people are killing each other? You might want to come to some sort of a solution in the end to end certain killing trends (if a solution to a particular reason would be possible).

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

But how could you know that from the records??? Besides, criminals and suspects lie all the time to get out of going to prison ...they could say anything!

But, to almost answer your question, the FBI does maintain a criminal profile database which is something like "why", but not quite.

Easy .....take away many, if not most, freedoms and you'll eliminate most, if not all, crime. Just don't let people do anything with anyone else, and no one would shoot anyone else!

Freedom means, basically, that one is actually free to do harm to others ....the more freedom, the more harm that citizens will do to each other. Pretty simple, huh?

Baron Max

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I thought you were a big fan of the patriot act?

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? How did that get into this thread? What the fuck, Spurious, have you been drinking or something? ...LOL!

Baron Max

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No, but your rednecks like to support the republicans who do nothing lately but curve in the freedoms of americans.

thought you knew. Don't you watch FOX.