Why do I feel like a stranger in my own country?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mountainhare, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I'm not very familiar with Pauline Hansen. I think she recently came out against muslim immigration which is a far cry from being against all non-white immigration.

Could you rephrase this?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Liberals like Tiassa are not interested in equal treatment, they are interested in equal results. And since different races are not equal in all areas this means punishing some groups (almost always whites) to promote the interests of others. It would be like me demanding the NBA be 80% white instead of 80% black.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Thank you for making my point.

And remember, losing an arbitrary and unjust supremacy is not punishment. Why should "equal treatment" involve preserving injustice?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. peta9 Registered Senior Member

By your own definition supremacists are evil too. You want separation AND not want to be bothered or meddled with. Do you have to defend everything hypocritically? Then JamesR was right about you.

8. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Where did I say that?

Where did I say I want to "bother" non-whites after separating?

9. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Wrong. Maybe blacks are just better basketball players and should be 80% of the league. I've never complained that the NBA is 80% black or said that it should be changed.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

mountainhare:

Is this the only response you have? You have the capacity to think. Why don't you? Too much effort?

Count Sudoku:

I don't recall calling you a militant racist. But you're a self-declared proud racist, aren't you?

I have never presumed to speak for all white people, as you do.

And in those 40 years, this vast majority of the US population hasn't changed its laws to an apartheid system. Why not, if the majority wants it? What's your explanation? The minority of bleeding-heart liberals is just too powerful for the real racist majority?

It doesn't. But I don't think that's what you want. You can separate yourself any time you like - go live in a cave somewhere. What you really want is to be able to dictate to other people how and where they ought to live - by force if necessary.

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Doesn't matter that you never complained. I'm just pointing out that your simile is crap.

12. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Well, I don't see what your problem is. Chinese people are basically white, they share close genetics to "whites". The sooner the world accepts that there are only two races in the human race, the better. Segregating people is archaic and insane, and it has never worked.

13. peta9 Registered Senior Member

whites also share close genetics to africans. asians are not caucasian. the seemingly small difference in genetic percentage means more difference than you think. It's not understood in the right context. Asians are very different from caucasians, it's another breed.

Better say breed than race as people get the meaning confused. Their are different breeds of people.

14. theking188 Registered Member

what are you on about, australia is not yours it belongs to the aborigines and australia has been built on diffrent people going there and who ever wants to live there can

15. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

well, radical dogma in any case.

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

mountainhare,

Well this is the way it works - at the end of the day someone has to pay the bills. Whitey is becoming a fat lazy bastard with his hand sticking out.

Whitey wanted free medical, free schooling, free handouts, free free free

The politicians ain't going to tell whitey that they can't get free free free or they don't get elected because the other guy will. So, how much do you pay at Monash? Being Australian it's probably 10% of what it costs the society to pay for your education. Instead of you paying $60,000 for a proper degree you probably pay $6000. SO, who's going to pay? Certainly not Whitey! All those overseas Chinese are paying YOUR bill. So Monash can have 20% free loading Australians and 80% HARD WORKING Asians.

Now apply this to the whole society and there you go.

I personally feel that the baby boomer generation is a bunch of spoilt bitches whose parents should have smacked their kids a little harder in the head and try to get some sense in there. THEY are f*cking over the society on their way out. Arse holes.

I mean look at Bush and his croney's more than happy to stick a new born in the USA with a 0day birthday surprise of 30K. Gee thanks. Well, in the case of AU it's the sort of thing.

Asians are cute and hard working - be happy they eventually assimilate.

17. backinthesaddle Registered Member

i cant get my head round your site but if you think were racist just open the border and allow us in we are foreghners in our own country just ask the brits that have moved there
    good luck it worked s well in the uk lol

18. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Foreghners?

And you do realise you are replying to a thread that died 13 years ago, do you?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  19. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

Many kittens were sacrificed in the necromancy of this thread...

MANY KITTENS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.