Why do French people suck so much?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by w1z4rd, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Ah, we geeks are still waiting for a full biography, but, as you said he was an "eccentric personality". He valued speed above all else (even, at one point, refusing to fit armament because it would spoil the sleek lines of one his prototypes), and went from variant to variant in search of better mobility: to the extent of never getting a completed reliable system finished before he moved to the next, "better" idea.
    He managed at one stage to get 80 mph cross-country with relatively little crew discomfort, and another prototype he drove off the flat roof of a two (?three?) story building at ~50 mph and kept going when he hit the ground (suspension taking the impact). But he was more interested in "improvements" than getting a viable, fully working system into production and refused to do things if he couldn't do them his way.
    Hence his dismissal as, essentially, a gifted crank.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. PaulP Registered Member

It's crazy to see that much jalousy/hate against France.. I've lived there for 10 years and I loved it. Of course there is dic*heads but obviously we all live on the same planet..
    I think the level of english isn't as good mostly because the french culture is strong and the french language has a huge heritage. But the younger generation speaks decent english.
    Now I live in the Netherlands and I really dont like it. The culture, the food, the people...
    It is quite funny to see how much dutch people think they live in a multicultural country. I've never experienced racism as much as in Amsterdam. I am actually applying for jobs in Paris and London because I think they are the two best, most-influent and diverse cities in Europe.
    I think people love to hate. It's easy.
    Stop being jealous guys!

Vive la France!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Oh forgotten thread, lost to the ages
    Arise and return to the frontmost pages!

No, but really, this thread is from 2008, with the last post being over five years ago. I think this horse is dead, Jim!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.