Why do americans, dislike arabs, or muslims?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Shadow1, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You misunderstood. In that post you point to both the good and the bad sides of America. You hate America for the bad things that it does and you love it for the good things that it does.
    Perhaps Americans, on the whole, feel the same way about Arabs or Muslims?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. WillNever Valued Senior Member

What decent morals do YOU have, to accuse America of being religiously and culturally racist while ignoring the equivalent or greater racist failures living in the countries you apparently worship -- like the UK, Japan, and several religious states where only a muslim way of life is tolerated..?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're Dutch. So you should know what motivates the Dutch to send troops into other states and tell them how to run their government under threat of military force.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Wasn't your OP a question directed at Americans?
    What do you hope to achieve by bad-mouthing America and Americans, (regardless of whether or not you're correct about that)?
    You're only provoking defensive reactions and drawing the real haters to your thread.
    So much for your question..

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

As he has been continuously under attack since the time he signed up, that observation is rather moot

What he is asking is why there is all this ignorance and racism.

I mean he asks about Arabs and Muslims and people write him tomes about Iran because, well they all look alike [no thats not racism, thats science, all Muslim peoples they look the same].

Its hard for anyone to understand the depth of ignorance they are being inundated with

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

My government is the US's lapdog.
    By the way. It is very likely that our government will fall within the next few days, because we minister Bos told the NAVO that we won't be staying in Afghanistan.

10. WillNever Valued Senior Member

It is his own doing: he is exhibiting ignorance and racism himself. Maybe it's because of people like him..? Just a thought.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Because some people are ignorant and/or racist. And it just so happens that these kind of people tend to be the most vocal.
    I'm sure it's the same where he lives.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why are they the US lapdog? You hear the same thing about the Canadians, the British, the Australians, the French. What is it? Why are they so gung ho to go to war for Americans? Crusader mentality?

Anyway I am not going to cheer if they fall, because its probably Geert Wilders party that will replace them.

13. WillNever Valued Senior Member

The attacks are his own doing: he is exhibiting ignorance and racism himself about several different countries. Maybe it's because of people like him..? Just a thought. =P

14. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

huh??? i didnt mean anyone with those two words, i said, when i talked about the both sides of america, i mentioned, the good things, and the loved things, also i mentioned the bad things, i mentioned good people, and i mentioned the bad people, who said that i meaned anyone with it???
    apparently you missunderstood, and apparently, you just readed those two words,

15. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

and sorry if i offended anyone

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

sorry, me and by big mouth

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah how dare you object to the destruction of entire countries by a volunteer army in a representative democracy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hmm, how do you mean, the same where i live, how you mean?
    :bugeye:

19. WillNever Valued Senior Member

I got you saying "asians and europeans are the best" in the context of you probably meaning they weren't racist... completely untrue. It's just as bad if not worse over there than it is in the USA. I got you calling the USA "a hell, full of corrupted people, racists, or, cultural and relegion racists" even though religious intolerance is FAR worse of a problem in your own country (Afghanistan..?) than most places. The USA is actually very tolerant religiously... except for muslims. Besides muslims, the USA is actually very tolerant and we have more religious diversity than most developed countries. How about yours..?

20. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You would have to ask them. Frankly, I'm surprised that people keep voting the CDA into the government.
    I think it's because of the population ageing. Most older people are Christian over here (and the CDA is a center-right Christan party although they seem more right than center-right to me).
    That, combined with immigrant problems (which are very real btw), could not only be why people keep voting on right orientated Christian parties but also why a lot have crossed over to Wilders's party.

I agree. Lets hope people will come to their senses when it matters.

21. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

:bugeye:

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Yea, it's not the topic of the thread. Remember?

23. Enmos Valued Senior Member

People are the same everywhere, Shadow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.