Why did Hitler do it?

Discussion in 'History' started by sargentlard, Jul 26, 2004.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I have been thinking and something doesn't add up. Why did Hitler go through all that trouble to exterminate the Jewish people?

His couldn't have had that much blind hatred for them going as far as to killing 6 million jews and it couldn't have been a complete millitary ploy for something.

What I am getting at is that I don't understand why go through such a huge operation to round up and destroy 6 million people in such a short amount of time. No single reason seems to explain....

Any ideas as to why he really do it?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mathman Valued Senior Member

Hitler was born into and grew up in pre WW I Vienna where hatred of Jews was quite common and socially acceptable. This is obviously not an explanation, but it is a place to start.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rick Valued Senior Member

Umm...He was Lampooned,may be? is that right?

Just a thought...
    bye!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Rick Valued Senior Member

Mocked at by Jews during his younger years i mean...

bye!

8. buffys Registered Loser Registered Senior Member

satan made him do it... duh!

9. bradguth Banned Banned

Why did Hitler do it?

Because he could, and/or was going to be allowed to.

Because he already had a number of cloned borgs that would take orders (for profit).

Because of his talks with the Pope, as to how Cathars were dealt with (which turned out just fine and dandy).

And of course, because his vision of a better world didn't include a good number of folks, some of which happened to be Jews.

For perhaps years, we knew about what the plan was, American Banks were obviously profiting from that situation (BTW; some of those banks had Jewish ownership, or at least Jewish board members), and so forth.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

He didn't care for any other humans but white pure breds. He thought that those that weren't with him and the Catholic religion were against him. He really thought that Jews were inferior humans as well as others and they were the first to go and he would have killed many other ethnic groups if he could have. A very nasty, bad mother fucker who should have been shot way before he started a war!

11. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Jews were just one among many national/sexual/mental development groups to be exterminated in the name of racial purity. That is why holocaust business thriving for 40 years is so disgusting. Why Hitler hated jews so much? I guess he wrote about it in Mein Kampf (http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf). In two words, Hitler considered jews as leeches bent on destroying national bodies they suck on. Hitler considered Marxism, Communism, Democracy as jewish tools of enslavement and destruction of the non-jewish states. So holocaust was necessary for Germany to survive clandestine jewish onslaught. Thinking of jews as leeches is widespread among western/eastern/southern/central Europians. It's less pronounced in the Judeo (since when?)-Christian USA due to the obvious reasons. Are all those Europians bigots or there is no smoke without fire? I think the truth is somewhere in between. Jews are quite an exclusive, knit-tight national group. Therefore, they have an advantage in the economic rat race whose ultimate goal is to live off other's people labor. In Europe (especially Eastern), as a rule, jew helps a jew to move ahead just because another person is jewish. Jewish "mafia" made sure that jews disproportionately represented in high paying jobs/businesses. Less united natives usually do not give a shit about each other to help. That is why there are no jewish milkmaids or truck drivers in Russia, for example. No, jews are not super smart to work as milkmaids they just united to avoid low return on labor jobs. Is it jewish fault to be so united in pursuing $? No, I do not think so. However, when some natives apply jewish tactics (by hiring and promoting mainly natives) jews cry antisemitic wolf. Exclusion is very jewish, therefore such cries are kind of hypocrytical. I wish all people were more "jewish" to each other (for starters).

12. Crimson_Scribe Thespian Registered Senior Member

There is another reason (and a better one, i think) that the Jews have been for a long time in a higher social class.

To be a good Jew, one must read the Torah several times a week - this had gone on since before the Romans got to Judea. Once they were conqeured, Jews spread throughout the world (before the creation of Israel, the population of any given Arab kingdom was about 10%) often acting as scribes, bankers (as Jews accepted lending money, whereas Middle Ages Christians did not), or buisness contacts between Arab and Italian traders. Couple that with the Jews tendancy to help each other out (for example, much of the dimond industry is controled by Jews because they will agree on the deal with a handshake - others find it hard to break into the buisness because of that level of assumed trust) and you have a middle class. What Hitler had was a minority that was well off - the sort of people that others love to hate.

13. vslayer Registered Senior Member

he was a christian that took thinc to extremes to do "the will of god"

14. you been reading the ABC histories (anything but christian) about hitler, He was no more christian, than he was a blond, blue-eyed aryan. or he was probabaly as christian as you are?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

He may have been a halfer, a half jew/half Austrian & lived in shame for being rejected by his jewish family &/or the shame of being teased as a 'dirty jew'?

15. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Hitler was not a classical Christian (church going and stuff like that), that's true. However, he definitely thought of himself as a punishing hand of God (Christian God to boot). It's very Christian to think that one is fulfilling God's will. So, Hitler was a super Christian who thought he's above church and who thought he's been receiving direct orders from God. Neo Messiah Adolf. The are bunch of such neo messiahs running around untamed. Luckily, none of them has power (over powerful nation like Germany) to make his dreams come true. Otherwise, Adolf "achievements" would be overdone in no time at all.

16. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Also, Bible says that genocide could be quite Godly. So do not blame Adolf for not being Christian enough. He definitely was trying to be a good one (as he understood/felt it). He could be wrong in interpretting extermination voices in his head. What if he's right and God did/do want to cleanse the Earth again?

17. robtex Registered Senior Member

Who is really to know why Hitler singled out the Jewish people. He does like Dixon says bring up in Mein Kampf but really because of his political savey his motives are speculatory. A lot of German money before ww2 was going to the French and the german doller Duetsch Mark was worth next to nothing.....I can't remember exactly but it was 1000ths of one franc. Money was a large reason for ww2. Rather than adding to the speculation, of which there are many, I will content that all if not almost all wars have monetary motives within their paradign and ww2 was no exception.

.....Interesting today is tisha b av for jewish people. For 25 hours starting yesteday at around sunset many Jews started fasting abstained from sex, bathing, wearing leather shoes as well as not eating in rememberance for the hardships they have suffered throughout history. If I read it right...I am dating a Jewish girl and got a crash course last night in Jewish history. the links below explain it but I have not read them yet.

http://www.ou.org/yerushalayim/tishabav/default.htm

http://www.jewfaq.org/holidayd.htm

18. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Interesting.....

Did the majority of the German population knew about the concentration camps? Did they know what they were being used for?

Also how did the Nazi's manage to force 6 million+ people without the rest of the world really noticing?

19. Undecided Banned Banned

I think this is rather interest view on the holocaust and the Jewish religion:

20. Overdose From the steppes of Mongolia Registered Senior Member

You should visit the special exhibition in the Holocaust Museum in DC " Deadly Medicine: Creating the Master Race From 1933 to 1945" Hitler wanted to create the "Ubermensch" the one race with no genetical problems, strong, smart and ready to work. He thought that the Jews didnt fit in to these categories.
    The interesting thing is countries like Finnland, Sweden, England, US they all agreed with this before the war and the genocide. (Creating the master race)
    Crazy but very interesting idea. The amount of research he put in this is amazing.

Second, he grew up in a society where the Jews were rich and his fellow Germans were unemployed. He never liked this and came to power by offering jobs to his people. It is like all the Hispanics being rich in US and Americans jobless. I am sure Americans wouldn't like that and would do things to change it. (I am not saying that Americans should kill the Hispanics now or Hitler did right by killing so many Jews..don't get me wrong. )

21. Crimson_Scribe Thespian Registered Senior Member

The total was 11 million. Six million Jews, the other five million were gays, invalids, gypsies, slavs, ect. At the war's end, many Germans claimed not to know about the camps, so Ike declared martial law and had the German civilians clean out the camps - other American commanders took local Germans on tour because they couldn't believe that the German civilians didn't know what went on. Mind you, everyone was suprised at the Final Solution and how far it went - even the Soviets were appalled.

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

i am doing some research at the momont and found thet hitler killed 58.9% of the jews in europe, it was like 5.5m i have it on a skool comp so i will be able to tell du tommorrow

pretty impressive work, especially with auschwitz

23. Working Class Hero Skank Monster Registered Senior Member

Yeah, Hitler was a failed art-school student and a down and out in Vienna before the war. Its easy to feel injustice when people who are seemingly foreign (jews, for instance) are doing well and you, through no fault of your own are homeless. Its almost a massive mesh of co-incidences that Hitler became what he was.