Why did Brian Foleys thread get deleted?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by John99, May 24, 2008.

1. John99 Banned Banned

Was it somehting i did? I just posted a video. Maybe it's still here but i cant find it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i dont know. knowing brian it wasnt a great loss missa think.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Agreed. Actually, whatever it was was NO loss at all.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

I like the soundtrack of his movies though...

8. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Oh it got deleted I didnt know that , I thought something happened as in a glitch . But I reposted the thread anyway, Ill bet you it was ~String he told me in a PM he would delete my posts instead of banning me , apparently ~String finds my opinions on America repulsive therefore I must be censored .

9. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Post in 'free thoughts' instead.

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

brian thats a serious acusation. Please PM accusiations like that to plazma rather than just bitching publically and send a copy of the PM in question and the thread it relates to. As for the thread in question was it posted in WE or Politics and what was the title?

11. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

He wrote it in one of my threads , so I assume this to be the case , if Im wrong my apologies .
    If my thread was deleted then the moderator should of at least PMed me with an explanation .
    In the World events

12. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

well maybe if your opinions even somewhat resembled intelligent thinking they wouldn't get deleted.

13. John99 Banned Banned

No. I know for a fact that he was not active. One mod who was around was S.A.M.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

sam is not a mod for WE, only plazma, strider, james, mad, myself and string can do that.

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I hate it when people unreasonably shorten other people's names. It really sticks in my craw. Am I alone in this?

16. Bells Staff Member

Hmmm from reading the link you just provided, it appears you left out a vital part of his comments to you:

In other words, he meant that you should take any comments about the moderation to the appropriate forum, that being Site Feedback. And if you kept posting similar comments about the moderation, he would simply delete those comments.

The way you worded it, you made it appear as though he was simply going to delete everything you posted in the forums he moderated in. Which, as your link proved, is incorrect. He simply asked you take comments about the moderation to Site Feedback.

No red, you aren't.

17. John99 Banned Banned

i never believed that mods only had access to their own forums.

Guess it's true.

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i agree with bells, brian. It doesnt help your case when you delibratly set out to miss represent facts. He stated quite clearly that issues about moderation would be deleted if posted in WE or P which i compleatly agree with (as do the other mods in there own sections)

There is a set procidure for complaints about moderation and posting it in the thread isnt the way to do it.

As to the quote itself you delibratly posted part of the quote to change the meaning and that doesnt help your case at all

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

what thread was this?

20. John99 Banned Banned

21. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Ease up mate , "Why did Brian Foleys thread get deleted? " were words written by John99 . I didnt author this thread , I thought it was a glitch not a deletion , I didnt suspect anything else , I was only surmising as to who would of deleted it .

22. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Yeah. Is it really that hard to spell Syzygys?

23. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Yes it is, Sygyzys. It's very hard. I'm not even going to try because every time I try I fail.

Change it to something normal.