Why did Bin Laden turn to hit america

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Sky, Nov 14, 2004.

1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

still going off on the bigoted dulesion I see.
    we haven't pulled them off of them. we have given them the green light. he'll we made sure the Israelis had the weapons in their wars.

They didn't cause this Israel and neoconservative like your self did. they are the victims.
    which it was their right to do so. the UN had no right to give away their land to other people with out their concent.buty when has the law ever mattered to you.
    95% may you please tell me where yo get your drugs because damn you get the good shit. the palestinians got 0% of palestine.
    another buffalo post and another lie. it was the Israelis who got that not the palestinians.

also I was talking about colonialism in general

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

Buffalo accused me of being anti-semitic.

This reminds me of something that was current in the 1950's - an Israeli joke. Apparently it was common for the Israelis to say : "Where are the Jews?" Meaning that they were not Jews. They were Israeli.

In the same way, I am not anti-semitic. I have known a number of Jews and I have no problem with them. However, I am somewhat anti-Israeli. Do you understand the difference?

I am only anti-Israeli because of the way they treat the Palestinians. It is a bit like being anti-Nazi because of the way they treated the Jews. In fact, I see an amazing irony. The Nazis treated the Jews in a way that horrified the civilised world. And now the Israelis are trying to out-Nazi the Nazis with the way they treat Palestinians. Truly appalling.

I also make no apology for using the word "evil". My definition of evil is that it is a description of the behaviour that occurs when someone acts to massively harm others, just to obtain a benefit, often small, for themselves.

By this definition, the actions of the Israelis against the Palestinians is indeed evil.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bert Registered Member

funny. there's another one you forgot to show which was with those links, where an israeli kid was walking around with a rifle.
    I'm pretty sure if we did a vote, buffalo roam would be the only one that would vote for israel...

i mean...do you REALLY believe that every single thing that the Israelis have done is good? I mean out of the millions of displaced/killed palestinians, there has to be SOME parts were they've gone wrong? (personally I reckon they've gone wrong everywhere) and instead of the Palestinians having to put up with them, it should be the Germans. Afterall it was the Germans not the Palestinians who had treated the Jews so badly.

And now the Jews have just gone ahead and started treating the Palestinians like shit even though the Palestinians havent done anything. It's fuckin ridiculous.

And I really hate all this anti-semitic load of crap bullshit. This word USED to have a bloody valued meaning. Now it just means anyone who doesn't agree with Israel going around and killing whoever the hell they want. Stop calling me anti-semitic. For two reasons and that's one of them.

And the other one is: the names Isaac Levi. My great grandparents on my mother's side were Jewish, who immigrated to Australia after the holocaust with their children. And just because my (now deceased) great grandparents were Jewish, it doesn't mean I have to agree with this slaughter and humiliation of innocent Palestinians which occurs daily.

So please,
    don't call me an anti-semetic bigot.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

8. Ja'far at-Tahir Grand Ayatollah of SciForums Registered Senior Member

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, if you look closely it is called Photoshop, and not a very good job at that, the letters don't even follow the curvature of the vest or the wrinkles of the material

Again if you care to look the weapons are cabled down to the table, now please show any training in weapons going on.

Yes, voices of palestine.org, outrageous photos, and this proves what? funny thing, is in every photo of any Israel Soldier I have ever seen the only makings on their helmets have been tactical, and can this be positively be identified as a Israel Soldier? No.

Now add to that, the PC environment that the Israeli Military operates under, and do you really think that any markings like that would be tolerated?

And why in English alphabet, and not the Hebrew alphabet? isn't that what Israel teaches and uses in it's schools?

Yes, a interesting point to note, pictures from a Palestinian propaganda site, of Israelis, and the messages are written in English, very curious.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well then post both side honestly.

Yes, and the format here only allows 3 pictures per post, and if you care to look at that picture, guess what, that is a toy rifle, a piece of pipe on a wooden stock, no reciever, no bolt, no ejection port, with a wooden magazine, no flash suppressor, no muzzel brake.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/301772/military_training_at_a_summer_camp/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB7nMZOjxyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxak15kDbU&feature=related

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Israelis are not raised to be wimps. All of them have to serve in the military, many of them know war firsthand. Don't see what the big deal is.

13. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

Hate breeds hate, and aggression breeds aggression.

Hamas is not a 'nice' organisation. However, they came into existense in response to the equally nasty Israeli force, which should never have been given authority over the Palestinians, who are the people who lived in Palestine for 1400 years, before being invaded and occupied.

OK. We are not going to go back to a time with no Israelis. They are there to stay, wrong though it is. However, if the Israelis had any decency at all, they would be bending over backwards to recognise the rights of the Palestinians.

Instead, they are doing the opposite. In my opinion, this is the nasty side of denial. They are so determined to deny that they are in the wrong that they over-react. As a result, they behave like neo-Nazis.

14. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Very simple once you understand the nature of American economic criminality in the mideast and I will explain it for you . Just look at the targets they selected for 9/11 to see why Bin Laden hit Americ.

1) The 1st and 2nd planes targeted the World Trade Centre was because it represented to those hijackers the financial colonization of the mideast by America as each year $1 trillion is injected into the American economy from control of the mideast oilfields . This is at the expence of the Arabs who mostly live in 3rd world squalor whilst those trillions of dollars goes to benefit that nation of overfed fat bastards .

2 ) The 3rd plane targeted the Pentagon because this represents to those mideast nations the military instrument of terror that America weilds enthusiastically over that region . Those cowardly bastards in the American military employ without hesitation highly advanced and lethal military technology and applications on literally defenceless mideast nations or nations that don-t have adequate means of fighting back .

3 ) Now this 4th plane was shotdown as their is enough evidence to suggest now . The official story was that it was heading to Camp David , it wasnt it was heading for the CIA building , this follows a logical targeting sequence of American establishments of oppression in the mideast the CIA represents to those Hijackers the main American establishment that sets up corrupt regimes such as the Saudi royal family and Sadam Hussein to act as enforcers of market policy , suppressors of popular determination and protectors of economic policies on behalf of American business interests .

15. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

Brian

You can be truthful with us. So please feel free to confess. You don't like America very much, do you?

When you think about why Bin Laden attacked America, always remember that his first and main target is, and always has been, his fellow Muslims. He and Al Qaeda kill Muslims wholesale. Americans only retail.

So why did he attack America? The official story, as I read it, is from his Saudi Arabian beginnings. He apparently resented the American presense. Of course, hate builds hate, and he has, no doubt, come up with a million different rationalisations as to why Americans are evil.

Sad really. The most evil one is Bin Laden.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

If the Arabs of Palestine had any decency at all they would be bending over backwards to recognise the rights of the Israelis to live in Peace.

Instead, they are doing the opposite. In my opinion, this is the nasty side of denial. They are so determined to deny that they are in the wrong that they over-react, they behave like Nazis.

In point of fact one of the best selling books in Gaza is Mein Kampf, along with the rest of the Muslim World, only there it is Called My Jihad.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1388161/Mein-Kampf-for-sale-in-Arabic.html

Mein Kampf for sale, in Arabic

By Sean O'Neill and John Steele
    Published: 12:01AM GMT 19 Mar 2002

AN Arabic translation of Hitler's Mein Kampf which has become a bestseller in the Palestinian territories is now on sale in Britain.

17. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

Buffalo

You missed the point entirely.

Israel rightly is part of Palestine. Palestine belongs to the Palestinians who lived there without any Israelis for 1400 years. Israel came into existence because of military invasion and occupation.

Quite simply, Israel has no right to the land, and certainly have no right to claim authority over the people.

If that was done in your country, I have no doubt that you would be enormously angry, and filled with support for those who would oppose the invaders. If the Palestinians fight back against the oppressor, that is the natural response.

I suspect though, that you are a Christian. Christians tend to get all arse backwards in their attitude to Israel. That is because of a self serving set of writings in a book written by and for tribal stone age barbarians who never bathed and herded sheep for a living.

If you actually followed the teachings of Christ, you would be more accepting of the rightful aspirations of the Palestinian people. Christ taught charity, understanding and kindness. He most definitely did not teach cruelty and oppression. But then, the Israelis, like most so-called Christians, actually pay little heed to what Christ taught.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No it is you, who don't get the point, starting with the fact that Jews aren't Christians, they have never recognized Jesus, and there was never a state or nation called Palestine, or a people named as such, all a major stumbling block to your rational.

And again your anti Semitic, and anti Christianity are showing through.

What aspirations of the Palestinian People? the Destruction of the Jews? not a very Christian Ideal, the destruction of a race of People because they are not Muslim, won't recognize Mohammed as Allahs Prohpet, and are not going to stand still and be made Dhimmis again or pay the Jizya.

What Palestinian People? they were subjects of the Ottoman Empire, until the the Ottomans lost WWI and by treaty gave mandate of the lands to Britain, and then and only then were those lands formally called the Palestinian Mandate.

No, Israel came into being by U.N. Action, General Council Resolution 181 passed, 29 November 1947 by a vote of 33 to 13, with 10 abstentions.

Just as every other state in the area came into existence, from the British and French Mandates.

Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan.

The proposed plan was accepted by the leaders of the Jewish community in Palestine, through the Jewish Agency.[2][3] However, the plan was rejected by leaders of the Arab community (the Palestine Arab Higher Committee etc.),[4][2] who were supported in their rejection by the states of the Arab League. In a communication to the United Nations Palestine Commission dated 19 January 1948, the Arab Higher Committee for Palestine stated that it was "determined [to] persist in rejection [to the] partition and in refusal [to] recognize UNO resolution [with] this respect and anything deriving therefrom".

2.^ a b Antony Best (2004). International history of the twentieth century and beyond.. London: Routledge. pp. 120. ISBN 0-4-5-20739.
    3.^ Martin Gilbert (1998). Israel: A History. UK: Doubleday. pp. 149. ISBN 0-688-12362-7.
    4.^ George Lenczowski (1962). The Middle East in World Affairs. Cornell University Press. pp. 396. ISBN 62-16343.
    5.^ United Nations Palestine Commission communication from the representative of the Arab Higher Committee for Palestine (A/AC.21/6), 19 January 1948

19. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

Buffalo

For a start, I am not anti-semitic. I am, to a degree, anti-Israeli, but only because of the shocking way they treat the Palestinians.

I am not anti-christian. I am anti-religion, or more properly, I am pro-rational thought, which appears to have little to do with religion.

The aspirations of the Palestinian people I am talking about are the desire for sovereignty, for a nation of their own, for a chance to live without repression, to earn a good living and raise their families without persecution.

The fact that Palestine was once part of the Ottoman empire is of little relevance. So was much of Eastern Europe, and it is now made up of independent nations.

In the same way, the fact that the United Nations was a party to this terrible injustice makes it just as much of an injustice. The Palestinian people were invaded, and in many cases, tossed out of their homes and made to leave, becoming refugees, for no fault of their own.

Other states in the region were populated by local people, who stayed there. Israel was populated by Palestinians, many of whom were forced from their homes and made to leave. Instead, their homes were occupied by invaders - Jews who became Israelis.

Nothing you say alters the terrible fact that the land that became Israel was home to a people who had been there 1400 years and had that home stolen off them. The action was morally equivalent to robbery at gunpoint.

And you choose to support those who held the guns. What the parties did, all them, Jewish, American, British, French, and UN, was utterly despicable!

20. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

21. kathaksung Banned Banned

Bin Laden is an asset of the US intelligence. When US wants to hit Russia, Bin Laden became resistence, he led Mujahidden to fight against Russian. When Russia collapsed, and US wants to deal with oil rich countries, he became a false flag terrorist and justified the US "war on terror". At that time, they call his troops "Al Qaida".

Osama was an asset of CIA and was used to fight against Soviet Union in 80s. At that time Bin Laden's group was called as Majahideen. Qaida was used as a data base in communiction.

In early 90, when Soviet Union collapsed, US intelligence turned its resource on to Mid-east countries which are rich in oil resource, they revive the retired asset - Bin Laden. Bin Laden returned to Islamic world trying to provoke a conflict so that US could justify an interference and invasion.

On 2001, when US inside group had their puppet Bush to be the president, the war was ready. 911 was done to justify the war. To prevent people to link the "terror attack" with Islamic fannatic (Mujahedeen) and CIA, US intelligence then starts to use "Al Qaida" as "terrorist" group to justify the "war on terror". Since then, they blame every terror attack on "Al qaida". Al Qaida could be viewed as a group of special opratives commanded by US intelligence. Their mission is to activate false flag terror attack on civilians to justify US military action.

What Al Qaida did - bombing WTC, killing US civilians on 911, and bombing innocent civilians in Iraq, all targetted at ordinary people. It tarnished Islam as savage, inhuman, cruel. Who benefited? Who expanded the police power by Patriot Act? Who got fat budget? If you can answer these questions, then you know what is Al Qaida - a tool of US intelligence.