Why are planets fairly round?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

1/ Well I may have interpreted the Retrograde Motion as a push by mistake.

2/ Gravity could be already there, but it still had to travel from Earth, else mass wouldn't make any difference, and Gravity wouldn't be a pulling force. A pulling force requires that the material starts from the pull, that's why it's called a pull in the first place. Otherwise it's a push, and you aren't really distinguishing it from the Aether at all.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

If Ether is a pushing force, then why is gravity between the earth and the sun the same during a total solar eclipse, and why are tides at the new moon the strongest, rather than the weakest?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

It's a pushing force as in vibration. Imagine that we are inside a giant bubble, and that bubble is full of tiny bubbles. the tiny bubbles now act as strings from the outer membrane of the big bubble. Any tiny movement in the outer membrane acts as a sort of 3D drum vibration. So the membrane is constantly vibrating because of electrons mainly. Now this 3D spherical vibration passes through little bubbles, which means that any passing body can intersect the vibration, and rebound it, and it will go through a phase of reverberation. When mass tightens the bubbles, the vibration gets stronger, like a finger on a guitar string. So more mass, means more gravity. When the moon eclipses the sun, it tightens the vibrations, but the sun was already creating higher vibrations anyway, so it evens out. Working out the varying phases of this situation is difficult, and requires some bigger bubbles for the planets to get caught up in to create them. So we are slightly wedged in a bigger bubble, and Jupiter would be in a very big bubble.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ooooh Shiney..

La la la LA LA LA LA la la - Oh, I'm sorry what?

8. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

It is clear that you linked to an article and did not understand the article. In fact you don't understand gravity.

This makes it clear that you have no idea what a retrograde motion is.

Another senseless sentence.

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I'm just changing nature back to nature instead of Sci-fi. The Aether is a fractal, so does actually make a lot of sense. Gravitons, bending space, etc not seen in nature, don't really work.

10. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

So you are making up rubbish as you go along and made a link to an article as what, hoping people wouldn't notice?

OK. Now we are back to the original challenge.

It's time to put up or shut up. Your claim is the existence of aether. Give us the evidence.

I think it's time for this thread to be locked if you can't or won't provide the evidence.

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I already have, but if you want numbers then I'm talking of natural evidence, not numbers. Nature isn't numbers.

12. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

You not posted any evidence of the aether.

If you think you have please list, otherwise I will request that this be locked.

13. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The threads being locked anyway, since it's strayed way too far from "Why are planets round?" (spherical)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.