Why are girls so irrational and illogical?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Betrayer0fHope, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

The girls I know get much better grades than I do. They are logical, and rational. But why must they be so less rational and logical than I and some men? I am logical. I have taken all of the evidence available, to me at least, on every topic, and have come up with my own conclusion. There is no more logical being than I.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. orcot Valued Senior Member

Betrayer0fHope

I can see only one possible cours to your logic problem and that is to drink a rather large amount of beer.

Also remember you don't have to understand them you have to love them
    There is a difference and it helps if you know it

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

No, they just care for their grades more

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Oh please die.

Yup... sadly.

If women are irrational and illogical why are they supposedly the intuitive sex? Intuition is essentially rational. It's your mind acting on something you've only noticed at a subconscious level and are not consciously aware of.

8. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

Is there only one logic? Don't one's priorities affect the way people judge one's 'rationality'. Rationality is just making lines with your thoughts. If you want your line to go somewhere else people will think your line is not straight. Which is silly.

Perhaps a man will spend ten minutes trying to figure out the most efficient way to put on his shoe without getting up. All very logically analyzed.

The woman just bends down and puts it on, the irrational beast. Her movement took .23 seconds longer than the method the man arrived at while she was out doing something else he considers illogical about her.

And then the roles are reversed somewhere else.

So much weight is placed on

sentence A in the brain must be coupled anally to sentence B which in turn leads to sentence C.

No one has shown to my satisfaction whether it is good to actually prioritize these kinds of sequences, let alone to what degree.

9. Carcano Valued Senior Member

And here I thought you loved language???

More artistry in your denials...please.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You are right Carcano I should have demonstrated more creativity and command of language when posting an insult.

But being a girl of high testosterone level, I'm not good at that...the gods took that away from me when they gave me a high sex drive and an interest in science...

Please go expire and return to the earth to sleep.

Artistic enough for your liking?

11. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Much better...thank you.

However I insist that youre dead wrong.

The greatest poetic luminaries of human history have all been male. So its stands to reason that androgenic females with short legs would be similarly well endowed.

No?

12. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

What about Maya Angelou?? Or Kinjiro Tsukasa? I couldn't tell you if they are androgenic with short legs though...

Would you like me to pm you some of my poetry? Then you can judge if I'm sufficiently androgenic to be good at writing poetry

13. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Post it here...we ALL love to read!

14. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

So other than the ability to rotate 3d objects in our heads, is there any difference in the cognitive abilities in men and womyn?

15. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

It's because attraction is NOT a choice. Women don't choose to feel attracted to a man with their logical minds or out of their goodness of their heart. They just feel it automatically when a man possesses and displays certain qualities and then they try to rationalize it but the fact is that it's not rational.

Women are not attracted to Wussies who kiss up to them. Women are attracted to things such as self-confidence, humor (being cocky & funny), intelligence and also arrogance to a certain degree. Women are also attracted to wealthy men and to certain physical characteristics (looks) such as height, eyes, facial symmetry etc but looks and wealth are less important than personality to most women.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  16. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

1) Rationality is overrated
    2) Why would you care? Female anatomy is independent of rationality
    3) Women are very rational in "the survival of the fittest way", they are way more rational, calculating, scheming, cruel, etc., etc. than men, if (future) family well being is at stake. Nothing personal.
    4) Woman on Prozac = rational, calculating zombie (if you are an aspiring connoisseur and admirer of rationality, you may get in touch with one of these).

17. dixonmassey Valued Senior Member

Actually, it's very rational. As a rule of thumb, a human female is looking for a dominant male (towards the outside world) who's simultaneously warm and fuzzy (towards a woman). Civilization allows even a frail geek to become a dominant male in the eyes of a woman (provided cash generating abilities). However, great many girls still follow call of primeval nature and seek company of a guy who doesn't think twice before punching somebody in the face (including the woman herself).

Of course, there are males without special cash generating or face punching abilities. Luckily, there is sciforums, where they can discuss woman's rationality and the rest of irrelevant stuff

18. orcot Valued Senior Member

yeah do that

19. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

How is attraction very rational? It's only rational for genes but the behaviour of genes is completely mechanical and irrational. If attraction was rational then women would go for good, not arrogant and not dominant guys who run after them and kiss up to them. But the fact is that most of them are not attracted to these kind of guys. Instead they choose what many men call "bad guys"

Attraction is not a choice. It just happens. This is true both for men and women. We don't feel attracted to someone because of our good heart or because they are good. Instead, men feel attraction automatically when they see a beautiful woman. Women feel attraction automatically when a man displays certain magical personality traits.

Because physical atraction is not a choice, it's not racist if a white man says that he finds black women extemely unattractive and vice versa if a black man says that he finds white women extremely unattractive. What is racist is when we try to rationalize it and say that what we do is good.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  20. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Vomit. Vomit. Vomit.

So why start a thread about how girls are LESS rational?

21. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Carcano and Orcot, I'd rather pm you those poems, I don't wanna post em where any asshole lurking on the forum might decide to copy and paste and say it's theirs...not that my poems are worth plagiarizing, but still...

22. 11parcal Saint of Cynicism Registered Senior Member

Betrayer0fhope, I just hope when you get a girlfriend she decides to get a sciforums account and reads this thread, it should make for an interesting conversation

from what I've noticed, not alot of girls in my school take much time to think about anything, there are a few granted that are quite logical but for the most part they're not very deep, but they still get better grades then most men (In my school anyways), do you know why? It's because they're organized and they do what they're told, somewhat like sheep, actually.

(not sure if I just agreed with you or not...)

23. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Righto then...just make a youtube video!!

You'll get more hits if you do something dramatic while reciting...you'll probably want to scream the lyrics!

Or do a tasteful nude scene in a bubble bath...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R25UExbf_L0&feature=related

"I'm so like confused right now...you know like my mind is still like...the time is over there and my mind is over here like...I'm just enjoying my brunch man!"