Why Are Atheists Treated Worse Than Other Unbelievers?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by StrangerInAStrangeLand, Jul 21, 2009.

1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Where did I say anything about any firmer stance. Any delusion of firmness of any stance doesn't exist. There are only 3 stances. True, false, inconclusion. Atheism is the stance that the existence of God is false which is equivalent to the non-existence of God is true. Inconclusion is not atheism.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Confused? Yes, we know.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

So explain your claim of how a belief can be the same thing as a non-belief.

8. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

“ Originally Posted by StrangerInAStrangeLa
    Many Christians villify atheists much more than Moslems yet The Holy Babble says both are unbelievers & are condemned.

Why do some theists hate atheists so much more than they hate theists of conflicting religions??? ”

Let go of my leg!

9. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

In all seriousness, you are a fool. You prove it with that post & will probably prove it further with a response to this.
    I do not hate anyone. I have given absolutely no indication in this forum that I am capable of hating anyone yet there are indications of the reverse. You see what you want & read into my posts things which are not there.
    God (according to The Holy Babble), religion & most theists have nothing but contempt for me & I am sick&tired of it.
    What seems obvious to you only shows what a pitiful blind fool you are.
    I do not harbor negativity. It is insane gods & fallaciously faithful theists who do that so well.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That is your claim, not mine. You said:

"Non-belief is not the same as belief. Non-theism is not atheism. Atheism is a belief."

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What are you talking about? How does me specifically stating in your own quote of me "Non-belief is not the same as belief" mean that I am stating non-belief is the same as belief?

12. phlogistician Banned Banned

Lix, you need to take a step back, and read the things you have written, 'cos you are getting wrapped up in your own contradictions.