Why Americans are racists?

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Shadow1, Jun 14, 2010.

?

Americans, are they racist? And are they mostly racist to arabs?

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

and you showed how racist are you. even to japanese coreans, and the other asians...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

but it's a fact, never saw a country more racist than u.s.a., maybe there are others too, and from some people i know, even saudi arabian are racist, even to the other arabs, but not all of them are racist, i can't say most are racist and i can't say the minority are racist, you can find as good as bad and as racist as no racist...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

lol, don't worry, i'm way over it, we have alot of pretty girls here too,

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

there's alot of fish in the sea, hehehehehe

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hehehehehehe, yeah right, even when i see some american tourists in tunisia sometimes, they act in a racist way, but not all of them, they think they are superior race or something! once there was an american blocking the road, it was a norrow street, so i asked him if i can pass, and he started to look and making sounds like a dog!! because i asked him if i can passe! wow, what a hugo, lol hehehehehehe
    i think i should've gave him a bone or a pece of meat so he can go away or something, i bet if he was in his home country, he shure will kill me! well, another discription of americans, agressive+racist, you should really eat less meat, also i have an american friend, he says that most of you their are racist and like that esspecialy if they saw or they knew that you are an arab or a muslim..!! never thoght that america was so bad.

8. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

oh, so that means you want to say that americans are a superior race?
    hmm, that explain it, at least when you ask a citizent in here some simple questions like, how many angle does a triangle have, at least he want tell you 0 or 1,lol,

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

effcorse, but some countries are more racist than other countries, and some countries, are more racist to other certin countries!! nowdays, even if someone in america, a girl or a boy, was from an arab ethic, and he wasn't even a muslim or arab, people treat them differently and in a racist way, just the same way that used to treat asians in a certin time, and blacks in a certin time, etc...guess what country is that?

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

from what i saw by eyes, you are racist, almost all of you! i used to love u.s.a. once, but now, ew, i even hate to go their, who knows, maybe i'll get killed or robed or something!! about 50% of women in usa, have been raped at least once!

11. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hehehehehe :mufc:
    hey, at least it's not cold in hell :tempted:
    lol

12. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

more time to work on the tan! hahaha!!!

13. superstring01 Moderator

That has less to do with race than with warmongering, per se.

Quite a bit more than the USA, at least where I lived in Spain they were, and from what the Brits I knew had to say.

Europeans have a snooty attitude about race, one which we can see all over Europe in recent elections.

Nope. Not okay. So, inform us Shadow how you assume the authority to tell everybody what they can and cannot post while you sit here peppering us with loads of ignorant bullshit.

Do you even remember the OP you wrote? Seriously, you're lost.

We're discussing "racism" not how "good" a country is. Many "good" countries have a lot of odd things about them. Japan is one of them, they are one of the most racist nations on earth.

Then you don't know racism very well. Japanese hold Africans and the Chinese in very low regard. In fact, outside of the Japanese and maybe some "white" people, they don't have a very high opinion of many other races.

Or what? You'll continue to simper like a child?

Sorry. You don't get to open a debate then demand that people not post information you just don't like. Time to do a little growing up.

Yeah, well we aren't. Get over it.

Knock yourselves out. You'll have to give up your idiotic monotheistic religion while you're at it, become more global, actually do something constructive, innovate, build, invent and create to be just like Japan. You'll also have to do a couple other things that the Japanese do: extract confessions out of their suspects, form impenetrable corporate and political organizations that control the entire nation all while not owning up to your warmongering during the Second World War while blaming most of your atrocities on other nations.

Yeah. I don't care. This discussion is about "racism" and your claims that other countries are not.

~String

14. superstring01 Moderator

So, is every single American racist? Even the ones who are not?

~String

15. superstring01 Moderator

Fifty percent? Supported by what? Care to show us where you come up with your "facts"?

~String

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

the race thing, want be a problem for us, cause we're not actually arabs and we're not actually black, we're not actually of anything, we look like all, you can say we are americans, you can say we are asians, you can say we are arabs; we are a race came from the mixation of manyraces, and we don't have racism!

ok, take easy dude, those are facts: why are you so angry? truth hurts!

how?
    never saw that, you're just trying to make usa look like a heaven where there's no racism, and i have never seen a racist japanese, i said i know many japaneses, here in tunisia, and i know some of them, and never saw a racist of them. also, why are you attacking me, you're very agressive, i'm discussing in here, chill out dude!!

ok, we're not an african race here, so i don't kare!

ok... do you have some kind of problem ?

where did i say not to post or not to say thing? again, why are you attacking me?
    pleas don't kill me! or invade us!

uuh, what? lol

hahahahaha, that's soo funny, first, i'm 16, second, what are you talking about, we're not blaiming anyone! try to compare tunisia now and 50 years ago! also, what relegion monotheistic? did i mention relegion? sorry dude, that's the truth, and those are facts, truth hurts
    and again, why areyou attacking me? chill out! don't heart your nerves man!
    wow, you really need some green tea and yoga.
    global? hahahahaha, we are opened in here dude, we are even better educated than most your teens and kids in here! educate your self!
    OK...if you don't care, then why are you here attacking me? hmm, that just prooved me more how much most americans are agressive and racist...hmm,

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

no i didnt say everysingle, stay away of proganada, i said not least and not most, you can find as racist as not racist, but only when it comes to arabs, or maybe muslims, you're mostly mostly racist! even if someone is from an arab ethic, but not a muslim or an arab, or even from a muslim or an arab family, you have racism against him/her, treating them differently and in a racist way!!

18. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

hehehehehe, 40% i forgot, i readed it once in an article, an english article you don't say it's from a fanatic site... let's just getover it...ok? just chill out! don't shoot me!

19. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

and just an additional info; i started to be racist against americans since i came to sciforums!...started, but i'm not racist yet!

20. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

"Americans" are not a race.

21. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

so as arabs...
    anyway...whatever...but you still all racist to us!

22. Skeptical Registered Senior Member

I draw a distinction between racism and culturism.

Racism is when you believe a group of people to be different in some undesirable way, due to their genetic background. eg. believing that Europeans are stupid because they have stupid genes.

Culturism is believing a group of people is different in some undesirable way, due to their cultural background.

I am not racist, but I am culturist. That is because I am aware, painfully so, that some groups of people have national traits that may be undesirable.

For example : I am a New Zealander, and part of our culture is a belief that everyone is essentially equal. If we encounter a manager who treats those who report to him as if they were not his equal, we are likely to mock that person. However, if you look at South Africans of Dutch descent, there is a cultural appreciation of hierarchy. In their culture, it is expected that you show respect to those higher in the ladder, and you patronise those lower.

New Zealanders find that system weird, and somewhat abhorrent. So, as a New Zealander, I have a 'culturist' dislike of the Dutch South African approach. This clash of cultures once led me to losing my job. I was unfortunate enough to have a Dutch South African appointed as my boss, and my typically New Zealand lack of respect for his position led to me being sacked.

There are a number of peoples around the globe who are closer to the old tribal hunter/gatherer origins than we of the west. This means some cultural maladaptation, which we may dislike. So another example from my experience is the Papua New Guinea peoples. They are closer to a tribal nature, in which xenophobia was rife. Many of their city dwellers today are extremely hostile to outsiders, which translates into a high crime rate, and violence against tourists.

Thus I have a culturist antipathy to those people. Not racist, since I know that their undesirable behaviour comes from the fact that their old culture is clashing with 21st century western culture.

This makes me culturist, but not racist.

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

so are you a culturist to tunisia and the maghreb?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.