Why am I not banned?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birch Valued Senior Member

all these replies really don't make any sense, do you realize that??

you also don't care about possible explanations, you are lying. you do not consider the entire subject legitimate and that is why you only nitpick.

otherwise, you would try to propose an explanation besides hallucination or rot patently for all of them.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yeah yeah. It's easy to attack me, as opposed to my points. Carry on.

That would be false.

As you have just done by ignoring my final sentence.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

you just keep trolling like a weasel.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

And you keep on with personal attacks instead of actually reading.

Oh, just noticed your edit:
    Wrong again. Which gives some idea of how far you'll go to preserve your nonsensical viewpoint.

8. birch Valued Senior Member

just because you are on the 'i know fur sho that it's all imagination' bandwagon and you believe that your mundane and everyday world you see with the naked eye is the real and only truth does not make you intelligent. that's very easy and actually pretty fuking dumb.

i've read your posts, i could out-debate you in my sleep if i wanted to. lol

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Assumption.

Yet you'd rather stick to insults and diversion.

10. birch Valued Senior Member

right. because you happen to know what sense is and need to teach everyone this. lol

11. birch Valued Senior Member

you really are an idiot. you didn't even get obvious sarcasm.

besides, you are like a flea.

that's all your posts warrant. they are petty so petty responses are what you get.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Still going with the ad homs?
    Let me know when you're prepared to actually discuss real points.

13. birch Valued Senior Member

you have no real points, your argument is based on being a parasite.

14. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

fail

If these experiences were proven true everyone would be happy right?

Why is it that you have to say something like:
    Does it make you feel like you have a big penis?

15. birch Valued Senior Member

being happy is not the point because not all the experiences are even positive. lol

like i said, i could out-debate you using the empirical evidence argument much stronger than you can if i wanted to, which i know how to employ if i decided to but i don't think you are worth it and i'm not that interested in your subject matter. empirical argument is easy and i've done it myself. lol

i just don't think the empirical evidence argument is fair for this type of phenomena at this time, there is just not enough known about it. maybe you can comprehend that or maybe you can't because most don't seem to be able to as well here. lol

16. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Sense to whom? You? What is that indicative of, beyond poor reading comprehension on your part?

I don't see it that way. I can't speak for dwy, but if you have alternative possible explanations, I for one would be interested in reading them - provided you can present a rational, well constructed argument for your contention. (Complete with citations)

It would seem to me that if someone did not "consider the entire subject legitimate" that they would ignore any reference to said subject. Since this is not the case here, why are you so quick to dismiss a member that is actually interested in the topic? Just because said poster does not agree with your point of view? I mean - for real, why?

Why are you so patently determined to be close-minded to the possibility of hallucinations (for example) being an explanation for many of the "supernatural" or other extraordinary experiences reported by some? Isn't this the exact same type of faulty logic that you accuse your critics of using?

For example, what if every reported sighting of a "ghost" was, in fact, an hallucination? Would that destroy part of what you "wish the world to be"? Mind you, that premise was provided as an example only - I haven't taken the time to research your position on "ghosts" - I know, my bad.

However, I hope you see my point here - just because one does not propose an alternate explanation beyond the mundane does not automatically undermine said person's veracity. Capiche?

17. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

I'll take that as a yes to the penis question.

I never said people havent had "experiences". Some day it might even be possible to figure out what they are exactly. Until that they all you can do is speculate though.

18. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Oh really? Why do I think that deserves a::roflmao:

19. birch Valued Senior Member

ha! this from someone who didn't even get that a post was actually indicating that they meant one should take a look at the bigger picture.

don't tell me i have poor reading comprehension. work on yourself for starters, buddy. lol

20. birch Valued Senior Member

of course, that is why you didn't state this before. now you feel obliged to explain it clearly. this is called back-pedaling.

i knew you were mocking it. don't try that bs with me.

21. YoYoPapaya Trump/Norris - 2012 Registered Senior Member

I wasn't really. I think you are seeing things that aren't there.

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I think the preceding string of posts qualifies as an All-time Classic SciForums Rant.
    It's even got, as Randwolf pointed out, the "I could if I wanted to, but I don't want to so I won't" in it.
    Maybe we should have a sticky.

23. birch Valued Senior Member

this is what happens when people talk like they are experts in something they don't give a shit about. this is another example of intellectual dishonesty because that is the only explanation offered by naysayers which is the point. your feeble comprehension of what has been going on has eluded this truth from you and like i said because you don't give a shit. then leave it alone or else you are just being an ass.

it's you who has the faulty logic. i know damn well that people can have hallucinations but i'm not going to say that all experiences are that easily dismissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.