Why am I not banned?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Why do you let me post on this forum, many people tell me that i just spout gibberish and preach.

If this is really true why am I not perm banned, I have been warned and warned repeatedly. So either I do actualy offer good debate and logical insight ofcourse everyone has their own opinions.

Are the people who report me just doing it because they hate Islam or am i really a troll who spouts utter crap that's not coherant or even considred real debate?.

Well Ban me? Im not asking to get banned im just saying if your gonna do it then stop playing around and do it.

Peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pinwheel Banned Banned

The moderators really dropped the ball here.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Explain?

Peace.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pinwheel Banned Banned

That was it.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

No that's not explaining thats repeating what you saidm Explain what you meant and articulate it in another way so that I can scan your intentions.

peace.

9. Pinwheel Banned Banned

The answer is in your OP.

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Do you not want to explain what you were saying? if you don't just tell me you don't wish to explain it and I won't ask again.

peace

11. Pinwheel Banned Banned

You asked why you havnt been banned. I gave an answer. The End.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

In my personal opinion I do not think im a preacher who just spouts crap, I think I give good reasons and back up my beliiefs as best I can to anyone who asks me. I believe I give good debates and i try to express my words in a polite manner and I try not to halt the flow of debate and keep threads moving.

I also don't think I set bad exaamples to the reader and i try to bring unity and brotherhood. I also think I bring a nice and welcome change to the forums and I give a different outlook from a different culture like many other posters do.

I think some people hate god and islam in particular so much that they jump at any chance to attack a believer.

peace.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Ok then your contribution no matter how dismal is noted, thank you.

14. birch Valued Senior Member

lol. they might be keeping you around for entertainment purposes.

15. Pinwheel Banned Banned

You're welcome.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Maybe, laughter is good for the heart.

peace.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Thanks again,

peace be with you.

18. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Thats what I said the last funeral I went to. I laughed all the way through. Got some strange looks though.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Yeah I will get the same looks when I smile at the funeral of all the ones I love in the future most likely.

Oh death what a beautiful thing. When people are losing a loved one what can an atheist say to comfort them?, What can they say to a 5 year old girl who just lost her mummy and daddy? they would rather not even discuss it they would rather not even think about it.

But if the girl comes up to me i say wipe those tears away, don't worry about your parents for they are with allah today, the angel of death has taken them please trust in me, if you are a japense girl then i say it was the shinigami. he came to take away mommy and daddy this dunya isno more for they. but dry your eyes little princess because they went on to a better place today.

peace.

20. Pinwheel Banned Banned

And if the girl asks why Allah did such a terrible thing and take her mommy away from her?

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I say it's not a terrible thing little girl, because every oyster has to say goodbye to a pearl. We all have to die and someday and you will too, but please don't cry because the last time you close your eyes is not your last view,

you will be raised up again on the day of assembly, the angels will be there with all Alamin, Say alhamdulilah god bless and Ameen.

You will grow old too little girl, you will be a mother just like her, you will have to depart from this earth, don't shed too many tears for the dead because it's you who will suffer.

So please don't weep for your father and your mother.

PEace

22. phlogistician Banned Banned

Empty, we're used to your delusions and fads and Walter Mitty stories here. You don't really offer much to the debate ever, but the ban system is how it is, you got a lengthy ban last time, maybe you'll get perma-banned next time, who knows.

23. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

God knows and if he wants me to be banned he will stop protecting my words, if he feels that i have given you guys too much of my precious time and I should give up on you all then he will let me get perma banned.

I feel I contribute and I do try to contribute and add rather than subtract to the forums. I have posted thousands of threads and I know for a fact alot of people appreciate my words, I also understand that most atheists here do not like my words and I don't care.

PEace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.