Why all the members who are white and make racist,hating statements are not banned?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by TOM_RIDDLE, May 9, 2008.

1. Gustav Banned Banned

actually it is the grandiloquent honorifics....lou/james/hillyer/thought and whatnot.
    almost to a tee

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Do you realize how racist your Black impression is?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Diamondhearts
    Have a look at the way VOLDEMORT uses language in this thread.
    The "negro from the 'hood" persona that he adopted as TOM RIDDLE
    is a joke, or something else, I don't know what.

If any Black American finds Mrs Riddle offensive rather than funny, please let me know.

8. Gustav Banned Banned

9. Gustav Banned Banned

As the Foremost and Preeminent Representative of the Negro Reparations Committee, Sciforums Chapter, I have been Advised by the ACLU to Refrain from any Comments in this Grave Matter

sorry

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Is that the thread where frag called Nietzschfan a honky Jive Turkey?

11. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Mts Riddle has a hard enough time as it is dealing with TOM, without being killed off just because she is a racist stereotype.

And if she dies, who's going to keep TOM in order?

12. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Yes, my prize is not having to argue with the book-long Fraggle Responses.

13. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

That guy knows everything.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i have a question for you, (when you get back from your banning that is)

why is it then when black people call us white people, honkeys, crackers, and other rascist slurs we can't say anything about it, because they use the "i'm black, i can say what i want" remark?

15. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Am I the "lou" in this?
    I never ever understand what you're saying.
    I mean it's in response to this-
    ??
    I'm sorry but it simply doesn't make any sense. You don't make sense as a person, you lack social skills, do something about it.

16. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

He's talking about grandiloquent honorifics, you douche.

Dr. Lou
    Prince James
    Lord Hillyer
    And um.. Deep Thought (typo?).

Oh no - that's Deep Thought. I get it now..

17. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

You could have told him to GIYD, but that was a very satisfying burn none the less.

18. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Ok, so, "actually" "it is" not choosing a name in block capitals, "it is" the greats me and prince james and lord hillyer??
    In case you didn't realise, that doesn't make any "actual" sense.
    It is what? How does he mean? What is he saying?
    I just find it irritating that he's always trying to sound cryptic. I suspect it's all he can do, I fear he isn't even mildly competent when it comes to english so he "kind of" speaks it and then tries to pass his shortcomings off as intelligently weird when they're really just weirdly retarded.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Heh, thats funny, you blame him for not being able to understand his post.

20. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Yes, I do blame him, and it's not funny.
    He isn't communicating well by any standard. I'm not the least bit ashamed. At least I come forward and say I don't understand what he's saying.
    I've for years entertained the possibility that he was "going over my head", but I now realise that isn't it, he just struggles to express himself sufficiently in the english language.

You have no room to laugh by the way, I'm constantly going over your head on purpose and you don't even realise it, I pick you out to have fun with because I know you're such a daft simpleton you won't pick up on me making fun of you.
    The baha religion? You were seriously looking into your indian religion almanac to work out what it was about, what a dumbass you turned out to be.

This is different, gustav is just struggling to make usefull comments. He's some exotic brand of imbecile that can't articulate what he means.

There's nothing wrong with me, this-
    Doesn't make sense, and that's a fact. Those words lined up in that manner do not illustrate any semblance of a point, at all, let alone in the context used-
    Where it gets more unintentionally abstract.
    It's like replying to "Don't tell me you actually liked the fast and the furious" with "9 o'clock, except for on sundays when it's hamburgers without pineapple".

You want me to exhibit a paranormal level of mindreading capabilities?
    Ok, I suppose the moron is fumbling to get across the idea that lord v is not that different to myself and lord hillyer and etc.
    But make no mistake, I am a genius for working that out.

I'm having to recall my experiences with retards I know that kind of just blurt out words they associate with the conversation and hope someone gets the point.
    You know, 9 o'clock must be when this oaf-minded fellow eats, fast and the furious is pleasing to his primal senses if he has eaten a burger with pineapple on it because pineapple has a sweet taste and this idiot is happy when he tastes sweet, so if he watches the fast and the furious while eating a food with pineapple in it, he likes the movie.
    Fuck me... that's a lot of work for the reader.

Wouldn't it be nice if this moron said "Let me start off with some back story or else this won't make any sense, see I eat foods with pineapple in them around 9 'oclock, and whenever I'm eating pineapple it makes everything around me seem great, that's how much I love pineapple. One time the fast and the furious came on tv at 9 o'clock while I was eating pineapple and ever since I've just had a soft spot for the movie. Stupid, I know".
    That would make him an idiot. A legible, literate, comprehensible, idiot.
    "9 o'clock, eat! ahh, pineapples! like movie fast and furryus then, bah! not when not.. nngh! face hurts, me lie down", takes him down a rung.

Gustav expresses himself in a fashion quite similar to the latter, but tries to make out he's cryptic and interesting, I'm sick of waiting for him to validate the unfounded assumption. It's time for him to put up or shut up, is there a jackson pollock behind this unsightly mess on the wall? Or did a deranged mongoloid simply get the animalistic urge to smear the fermenting contents of his underpants onto a canvas?
    I'm hereby stacking my chips on the latter.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The clue is in grandiloquent honorifics.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I always thought he made no sense because he was posting
    while stoned out of his box. Or perhaps that was someone else.

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  23. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

{Files alongside his other Dr. Lou classics..}