Why 432 in Ancient World?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by IceAgeCivilizations, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Oh sorry! I didn't notice this thead was the victim of a necromancer.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kairologic Registered Member

Conclusion

Wow, fella. Did you even read the article? It completely explains the astrological origin of the number 432, and it's various multiples/overtones such as 144, 216, 72 (one degree, in years, of sky precession), 288, etc. In fact, 432*6= 2592, which, as we should all know in here, is 10% of 25920 (precession of the equinoxes). Aside from this, the C note should simply be 256, because of it's binary nature being so absolutely simple to tune by any musician let alone instrument maker. It was in Orphic lore, let alone by mention of King David and his "Psalm 108" being so curiously relative, numerically, to the A1 if A3 is 432. Do the math and do the research and you'll find more than history and arguments over what sounds better, which reichminister said what, how many people have had their voices destroyed by A440+, and so forth. It's embedded in the frequencies of celestial events, let alone Platonic Solid angles and Tetractys-bonded harmonics. This level of physics is fairly easy -- it just takes intuition towards where rhythm came from, how it evolved into an understanding that higher rhythms are tones, how to measure those into timing signatures (set a standard timing mechanism to the day abiding by patterns already observed in the Heavens), and which ones are perfected with Cymatics (Chladni plate demonstrations) to create beautiful symmetrical mandalas by which one could encode said music for Aeons to come... in sacred geometry and in religion and in Solomon's "...numerus, pondus, mensura" -- describing God as such.

Thanks for this thread!! I have been so happy to participate, because of my passion in the field of ethnomusicology and archaeoastronomy.

Might I suggest (unitone dot org slash naturesword)? It's fantastic if you've no knowledge of these numbers in sacred geometry or how many thousands of years humankind has known those angles. It's fantastic anyhow. I saved the whole site to my traveldrive.

Light and Truth,
    Brendan Bombaci
    (google me)

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kairologic Registered Member

The Master Craftsman of the Lyre wrote Psalm 108...

Psalm 108:1-2 " (1) My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul. (2) Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn."

Isn't it funny that King David (Master of the Lyre) 'wrote' Psalm 108, and, that 108 is the A1 note in music when the A3 note is 432, as it was in ancient Greece, India, & Persia? Tada! Anybody ever read the Solomonic/ Hermetic/ Alchemical discourse called "The Emerald Tablet: Alchemy for Personal Transformation" or The Hermetic Museum's "Alchemy & Mysticism"? Both are totally academic, incredibly enthralling, and outrageously educating/initiating to the art of geomancy (let alone dietary/mental alchemy) and using Craftsmanship to display its character through music, architecture, visual art, food, and more.

"You'd better get yourself connected - the writing's on the wall; and if your mind's neglected - stumble you might fall, stumble you might fall" -Stereo MCs

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.