WhoAmI? Round 13

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by WhoAmI?, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

Google, sir. site:sciforums.com 'what dreams may come'

You were one of a few people who've named the film in their posts. And the only one who uses bolds among them. Once you started quoting, it was easier.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

i just searched for people with who mentioned memento in their posts.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

For me, it is a fair drive to get to a movie theater, and even farther if the movie is cerebral or deals with the metaphysical at all. I'm in a very red state with very retro thoughts on intellect in women, and independence for that matter. I don't consider Silence of the Lambs to be of the Horror genre, but more of a thriller. I like horror films, but only if they deal with less gore and more labyrinthine head challenges for it's viewers.

Besides which, amongst the people I know personally, I am my own best company at movies which is a tragedy all in itself.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scott3x Banned Banned

Wow, that surprised me; never thought that -that- film would have given me away. I did a search that I thought was "favourite movie is memento" and it came up with me saying it was my favourite movie and even giving the first line that I quoted in this thread. This is why I took out the movie's name soon after putting it in. And yet you got me with a movie I'd forgotten that you yourself brought up, laugh

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyway, yeah, I tend to bold quotes a lot and I guess it's rather rare to do so, didn't think of that

8. scott3x Banned Banned

Yeah, i figured that. Once when I did a search for memento and perhaps movie or something, the first link I got was indeed Bluemoose; the second was mine. Close call

Update- I now remember how I did it. I put "favourite movie is memento" in the keyword search (it took out the is). Now that I mention it so much here, it gives this thread as well, but before that, it only mentioned it in one thread- 9/11 conspiracy theories. When I then searched for the same thing in that thread, due perhaps to the fact that it has to search less stuff, it searches for more things or what not. All I know is that if I search the whole forum it comes up with nothing. But if I search that particular thread, it comes up with a single post; this one.

9. John99 Banned Banned

yeah i saw that but overlooked it.

if i asked are you sneaky-scott? then i would have searched for it.

10. scott3x Banned Banned

You're right, my movie categorization skills are lapsing

Yeah, same. Although for stress sake, I tend to really go light on the horror/thriller genres. A movie that I suppose is a thriller but I don't think I'll ever want to watch again is The Butterfly Effect. It has excellent themes but oh my god.. if there's something I can't stand it's seeing children being hurt and that movie has a fair amount of that, leading to horrible consequences...

Lol

. That's pretty bad alright. I kid you not, when I'd go out with my 2 best guy friends, it'd generally be to the movies. Ofcourse, both of them were and are artists and so is my father

. For myself, I prefer the art of discussion, but I still have a definite soft spot for movies, especially if they're well done.

11. scott3x Banned Banned

Laugh

12. John99 Banned Banned

and to think i never overlook the obvious. all i had to do was click on that second thread but i didnt trust the search feature.

13. scott3x Banned Banned

Lol

14. scott3x Banned Banned

By the way Liebling, assuming you are truly new here and not here previously or a sock puppet, welcome to sciforums

15. scott3x Banned Banned

I just tried that and it didn't seem to come up with my reference in the first few thread pages. I'm almost sure that I did indeed mention that movie in this forum, but can't seem to find it...

16. John99 Banned Banned

do you live on an island?

17. John99 Banned Banned

do you ride a scooter?

18. John99 Banned Banned

how many tetth do you have?

19. scott3x Banned Banned

Me? No.

20. John99 Banned Banned

look out your window and describe what you see.

21. scott3x Banned Banned

Used to.

22. scott3x Banned Banned

The full set, although I've got a massive toothache/cavity that has to be dealt with soon.

23. John99 Banned Banned

what is your real name?